PDA

View Full Version : thug beats woman - in front of 3yo daughter

Mike Mercury
06-25-2013, 10:59am
the video is difficult to watch.

Terrifying New Jersey home invasion and beating caught on homeowner's nanny cam.

The woman's 3-year-old daughter sat on the couch during the ordeal, helpless as her mother suffered a vicious beating at the hands of the 5-foot-11, 210-pound suspect.

Police say the hefty black male, who had a salt and pepper beard, took off with an undetermined amount of jewelry following the 10:30 a.m. attack Friday in Millburn. The woman's 18-month-old toddler reportedly slept upstairs during the beating, WABC-TV reported.

The chilling video captured the entire midday attack. The brazen assailant entered the home while mother and daughter watched cartoons on the couch. He throws the woman down, punches her at least three times in the face before picking her up, throwing her down and dragging her toward the basement steps. The terrified young girl can only watch as the man throws her mother down the steps, then walks toward the front door and takes off after robbing her. The suspect never touches the little girl.

"I knew that if I started screaming, my daughter would, too, and I was afraid she would get hurt," the young mother told News 12. "I took it. I didn't cry the entire time."

She reportedly was hit and kicked at least 16 times and suffered a concussion among other injuries.

-------------------------------------------------

there's a video halfway down the page:
Terrifying New Jersey home invasion and beating caught on homeowner's nanny cam - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/beating-caught-homeowner-nanny-cam-article-1.1381703)

mrvette
06-25-2013, 11:03am
Too bad she was not allowed to have a gun.....

:sadangel::shots:

Knooger
06-25-2013, 11:08am
They gotta be able to catch him with that video. This world would be a better place if he was dead.

Chuck A
06-25-2013, 11:26am
very brutal, indeed

Cybercowboy
06-25-2013, 11:33am
But if you see him, stay in your car and whatever you do, don't keep an eye on him while waiting for the police to arrive. As a matter of fact, don't call 911 at all, you racist.