PDA

View Full Version : The nominees are in...

snide
06-24-2013, 9:58pm
Time to pick the new Administrator!

kylebuck
06-24-2013, 10:00pm
im winning.

Knooger
06-24-2013, 10:01pm
im winning.

No, you're tied with the real admin, Mullet.

Burnt C6
06-24-2013, 10:01pm
None of the Above

Now they show up

dwjz06
06-24-2013, 10:02pm
Do we really need another one?:D:lol:

DAB
06-24-2013, 10:02pm
No write in?

Ms.Gem
06-24-2013, 10:03pm
I don't want admin. but won't mind being a mod....... I'm sure Thomas would NOT be happy about that though. :lol: :leaving:

99 pewtercoupe
06-24-2013, 10:05pm
Someone splain to me why we need another admin even if IC isnt here?

snide
06-24-2013, 10:05pm
I don't want admin. but won't mind being a mod....... I'm sure Thomas would NOT be happy about that though. :lol: :leaving:

I'd say **** Thomas, but, well, you're a woman, so that won't happen.

Ms.Gem
06-24-2013, 10:14pm

Hell no.

There is someone else around the forum I'd rather do that with. And don't judge every women. Some of us have a very HIGH labeto. :msgem:

snide
06-24-2013, 10:15pm
Hell no.

There is someone else around the forum I'd rather do that with. And don't judge every women. Some of us have a very HIGH labeto. :msgem:

*libido

DAB
06-24-2013, 10:16pm
*libido

Libretto?

Ms.Gem
06-24-2013, 10:16pm
*libido

possible that also. :rofl::leaving:

...Whitepower...
06-24-2013, 10:18pm
I vote Sanchez because he would be entertaining as shit.

dwjz06
06-24-2013, 10:25pm
Hell no.

There is someone else around the forum I'd rather do that with. And don't judge every women. Some of us have a very HIGH labeto. :msgem::bigears::kingpin::party:

NeedSpeed
06-25-2013, 12:42am
Time to pick the new Administrator!

:toetap:

Not that I want it. :leaving:

Will
06-25-2013, 6:26am
:dance:

Jeff '79
06-25-2013, 6:27am

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

snide
06-25-2013, 6:53am

WTF? Will was not one of the poll options. :toetap::slap:

Now, if I had started a poll asking which moderator should be permabanned, then there would be only one option... :slap:

:cheers:

DJ_Critterus
06-25-2013, 6:58am
Mickey mouse, but then again, that's the same as a vote for Will.

snide
06-25-2013, 7:26am
Mickey mouse, but then again, that's the same as a vote for Will.

No, Mickey Mouse isn't pathetic.

onedef92
06-25-2013, 7:45am
Yamma, looks like you're the new Sis Admin. Get it? :D

Calif Vetteman
06-25-2013, 7:59am
Will the new Admin have access to Drone Surveillance ? Will the new admin be given a Beach House in Hawaii to operate from ?

My vote goes to Sandy. We need a person that has inside information from the CIA and other covert agencies, in this position.:leaving:

Kerrmudgeon
06-25-2013, 8:19am
My vote goes to Sandy. We need a person that has inside information from the CIA and other covert agencies, in this position.:leaving:

You Californians stick together, don'tcha! :roll:

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-25-2013, 8:22am

I ain't skeered of you snatchpeddler. :D

Mike Mercury
06-25-2013, 8:25am
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l4KVTvArEg4/TbIEJRhbUgI/AAAAAAAADcI/EbxWpo97dSs/s1600/demotivational-posters-moderators.jpg

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/0909/good-moderators-moderators-motifake-demotivational-poster-1253760573.jpg

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-25-2013, 8:27am

Says the chickenshit who takes shots at Mods AFTER they leave. But that's you, a coward hiding behind his twinkies, chips and keyboard.

jaxgator
06-25-2013, 8:35am
Why isn't Y2Kvert4me on the ballot?

Also, if mrvette is on the ballot, why isn't Joecooool on it? I thought that that was discussed in the other thread, no?

dwjz06
06-25-2013, 8:54am
Cause he's already an admin would be my guess. :D

Negative vote count might have hurt his feeling. :D:lol:

dwjz06
06-25-2013, 8:55am
Says the chickenshit who takes shots at Mods AFTER they leave. But that's you, a coward hiding behind his twinkies, chips and keyboard.Actually I think he took a few while he was here too. It's tough when you miss some of the back story:D:lol:

Ms.Gem
06-25-2013, 9:04am
:bigears::kingpin::party:

:rofl::rofl: I'm not saying a word. :innocentlook: Sorry Don :kingpin::leaving:

dwjz06
06-25-2013, 9:15am
:rofl::rofl: I'm not saying a word. :innocentlook: Sorry Don :kingpin::leaving:Not dropping the name huh. kicksrocksandwalksaway:D:grouphug:

sasnglass77
06-25-2013, 2:41pm
Says the chickenshit who takes shots at girls. But that's you, a coward hiding behind his twinkies, chips and keyboard.
:iagree:

Fixt.

Do you work very hard at being a jerk? or does it just come natural? I was just wondering, no, I won't lose sleep over this or you, but, because of the way you post to Sarah and now comments to snide.

BTW..I think you may need to invest in one of these:

http://thatstotallytarot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ist2_6432129-hand-mirror.jpg

Actually I think he took a few while he was here too. It's tough when you miss some of the back story:D:lol:

You know, Don, the whole missing the back story is just a mere detail...it isn't important. :lol:

C5SilverBullet
06-25-2013, 2:43pm
I refuse to believe Will is really in the lead. I think there is some vote fixing.

sasnglass77
06-25-2013, 2:44pm
I refuse to believe Will is really in the lead. I think there is some vote fixing.
I thought Yamma was the front runner...

Yamma
06-25-2013, 2:44pm
Another entertaining day in VBOT!

Skia
06-25-2013, 3:05pm
I vote Sanchez because he would be entertaining as shit.I remember when his bro Mark crashed the entire original Banned Camp :yesnod: There was alcohol involved.

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-25-2013, 4:38pm
because of the way you post to Sarah and now comments to snide.
Sarah is well aware this is all a joke. She manages just fine. As for Snide? He rides my ass constantly. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Skia
06-25-2013, 4:48pm
Sarah is well aware this is all a joke. She manages just fine. As for Snide? He rides my ass constantly. Don't like it? Tough shit.

I had heard that Snide was like that.....but I'm shocked...shocked to see that you condone such gheyness :skep:

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-25-2013, 4:51pm
I had heard that Snide was like that.....but I'm shocked...shocked to see that you condone such gheyness :skep:

:rofl:

Maybe "Rides my ass" was poor choice of words. :rofl:

Skia
06-25-2013, 4:52pm

Maybe "Rides my ass" was poor choice of words. :rofl:Oh yah think?? :lol::lol:

DJ_Critterus
06-25-2013, 4:53pm
Well perhaps if you wouldn't let him ride you so much your crap wouldn't be so tough. I suggest Exlax. :seasix:

That's why he's first into most threads. He already has his shit packed so he's ready to go :ack:

Sea Six
06-25-2013, 5:03pm
I have insider information concerning voter fraud in the poll.

I am on my way to an undisclosed Florida State Park. Upon my arrival I will hold a press conference where I will release damaging information concerning illegal and fraudulent activity on the part of one of the candidates.

That is all I can or will say at the present time.

:seeya:

DJ_Critterus
06-25-2013, 5:05pm

I am on my way to an undisclosed Florida State Park. Upon my arrival I will hold a press conference where I will release damaging information concerning illegal and fraudulent activity on the part of one of the candidates.

Will you please hurry up and get your ass to Ecuador?

dwjz06

:seeya:Damn hanging chad count time again:rofl::rofl:

Skia

I could just ban you and there would no issues. All in favor???

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-25-2013, 5:06pm
That's why he's first into most threads. He already has his shit packed so he's ready to go :ack:

Get a ****ing haircut. You're not a rock star YET. :lol:

Ms.Gem
06-25-2013, 5:39pm

I assume you meant to quote Thomas right?:hurray:

Just a simple mistake Skia it's ok.

Fasglas
06-25-2013, 5:44pm
Yamma
:seasix:

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-25-2013, 5:45pm
I assume you meant to quote Thomas right?
Ban the billymuncher Skia!

http://media.tumblr.com/efb145ea721cabc1148249ee56fdf726/tumblr_inline_mnvvn9r43P1qz4rgp.gif

Bill
06-25-2013, 7:52pm

Air Strike: APPROVED

Bill
06-25-2013, 7:54pm

I think you should just start banning people for mentioning the words forum and Corvette in the same thread title.

Jeff '79
06-25-2013, 7:57pm
WTF? Will was not one of the poll options. :toetap::slap:

Now, if I had started a poll asking which moderator should be permabanned, then there would be only one option... :slap:

:cheers:

Snide.... Allan... You seem bitter.
What has happened to change your happy-go-lucky attitude, lately?:sadangel:

sasnglass77
06-25-2013, 8:07pm

He still is happy-go-lucky, I'm guessing, he didn't appreciate a mod messing with his post. Perhaps a left over pet peeve from the CF. You know, saying something to get the last word in then locking the thread so you can't respond.

Just my guess though :cert:

Sea Six
06-25-2013, 8:08pm
Air Strike: APPROVED

*Drone

Who's Allan?

:bigears:

sasnglass77
06-25-2013, 8:11pm
*Drone

Who's Allan?

So, Clark. when will you be releasing your news? Are you still in your secret yet disclosed location? Will this event happen before your surgery?

sasnglass77
06-25-2013, 8:26pm
Well he is getting married so.... :leaving:

:lol:

Jeff '79
06-25-2013, 8:26pm
*Drone

Who's Allan?

Snide

Well he is getting married so.... :leaving:

Ouch....:rofl::rofl:

FasterTraffic
06-25-2013, 9:03pm
You Californians stick together, don'tcha!

NEED-A-VETTE got my vote. West Coast represent.

MrPeabody
06-25-2013, 9:06pm
NEED-A-VETTE got my vote. West Coast represent.

Same here. We're usually still sober while the rest of you are drunk. It's fun to watch the alcohol sweep across the time zones.:lol:

Sea Six
06-25-2013, 9:28pm
So, Clark. when will you be releasing your news? Are you still in your secret yet disclosed location? Will this event happen before your surgery?

Hmmmm?

Ah! Yes!

Yes.

Yes, of course... that.

Attention, everyone. Ahem... attention.

Attention, everyone. If you will.

I am calling this press conference [HUUUUGE WINK at the smart phone at his right... which, apparently, is the only video recording device in the room]

It has come to my attention

(Vomits in a spectacular manner over his left shoulder)

Sorry... Sorry.... Sorr(BLEAAAAAAGHHHHH!!) [amidst more untimely vomit]

It's O Kaaaay, everyone (belch)

Ahem.

<spit>

will has edited the field in the ... The... the ****ing WHATEVER... file, or some shit...

Only two people, other than Will, voted for Will.

So,,,

He cheated.

You'll have to all excuse me,,, Imma little drunk. Right now.

:shots:

Low12s
06-25-2013, 9:51pm
Who the hell is Yamma? I voted for ya!

Sea Six
06-25-2013, 9:58pm
Who the hell is Yamma? I voted for ya!

Yamma is[BBBLLLLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHBB!!!! ]

<wipes mouth with sleeve>

She and her husBBBANNDBLLAAAAAGG [more vomiting, this time in a most voluminous manner... between two and three full stomachs'-worth, according to most normal people]

Yamma... YAH-mma... and her HUS-band... are good people.

[staggers away... daubbing at his face...]

Will
06-25-2013, 10:08pm
Lot of sour grapes in here.

Vote Fraud? LOL. Is that all you've got???

The will of the PEOPLE will not be denied.

We've been here before. Tyrants opposed me, but the will of the people prevailed.

History shall repeat itself, and soon I will finally have the power to change my custom user title at will and resurrect THUNDERDOME from the grave it was so cruelly tossed into by the nefarious tyrant and war criminal Iron Chef.

To all those in the MINORITY who DARE oppose me: it's not too late for you.

Repent now, join the winning team, and be spared from reprisal.

Or persist and see all those you love and hold dear DESTROYED.

snide
06-25-2013, 10:22pm

Who's Allan?

This guy (http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/members/allan.html).

snide
06-25-2013, 10:36pm
Someone needs to cut Will's mod powers for a bit. :yesnod: :funny:

Or write him a new script.

Jay13
06-25-2013, 11:36pm
Being honest, not sure what to make of this thread. It seems that a much higher percentage of you know each other and socialize than some "other" places. As such, maybe some of it is attributable solely to inside jokes? To be fair, I don't live anywhere close to the parties or get-togethers, I have a disfiguring condition that makes me shy of being photographed and later photoshopped, and I'm, well, an asshole. Interesting dynamics, for sure.

dwjz06
06-26-2013, 3:02am
Being honest, not sure what to make of this thread. It seems that a much higher percentage of you know each other and socialize than some "other" places. As such, maybe some of it is attributable solely to inside jokes? To be fair, I don't live anywhere close to the parties or get-togethers, I have a disfiguring condition that makes me shy of being photographed and later photoshopped, and I'm, well, an asshole. Interesting dynamics, for sure.say it ain't so.:lol: I thought this was a job qualification for you guys:D:seasix:

Bill
06-26-2013, 5:45am
Someone needs to cut Will's coffee privileges for a bit. :yesnod: :funny:

Fixed.

Jeff '79
06-26-2013, 6:02am
Being honest, not sure what to make of this thread. It seems that a much higher percentage of you know each other and socialize than some "other" places. As such, maybe some of it is attributable solely to inside jokes? To be fair, I don't live anywhere close to the parties or get-togethers, I have a disfiguring condition that makes me shy of being photographed and later photoshopped, and I'm, well, an asshole. Interesting dynamics, for sure.

We can chop normal lips onto your face... You'd actually look better with them, as opposed to those blue girly lips.:yesnod:

Jay13
06-26-2013, 9:47am
say it ain't so.:lol: I thought this was a job qualification for you guys:D:seasix:

It's why I've been as successful as I have. :D

We can chop normal lips onto your face... You'd actually look better with them, as opposed to those blue girly lips.:yesnod:

Laugh all you want. My lips are purty. :funny:

As for inside jokes, I think that comes from two things. 1. Having a "long" history from CF. 2. Posting quite a bit on the forum, thus seeing lots of things happen.

:cert:

Part of my problem is that I remember exactly shit. I can't remember people's real names, and I don't take much seriously. Thus I tend to forget most threads and inside/running jokes, etc. I've probably pissed some people off and they've pissed me off, but tther than Rotordouche, I really can't remember who they are!