PDA

View Full Version : WTF and I do mean WTF! This is insane.

C5Nate
06-24-2013, 3:34pm
Transgender first-grader wins right to use girls’ restroom

FOUNTAIN, Colo. — A transgendered first-grader who was born a boy but identifies as a girl has won the right to use the girls’ restroom at her Colorado school.

The Colorado rights division ruled in favor of Coy Mathis in her fight against the Fountain-Fort Carson School District.

Coy’s parents had taken her case to the commission after the district said she could no longer use the girls bathroom at Eagleside Elementary.

The state’s rights division decided keeping the ban in place, quote, “creates an environment that is objectively and subjectively hostile, intimidating or offensive.”

http://localtvwdaf.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/child.jpg?w=402

lspencer534
06-24-2013, 3:45pm
If she merely "identifies" with being a girl, then she still has male equipment. I don't GAF who he identifies with, he's still a boy.

Chuck A
06-24-2013, 3:54pm
If she merely "identifies" with being a girl, then she still has male equipment. I don't GAF who he identifies with, he's still a boy.

:iagree::confused5::confused5:
very not understanding indeed?
very weird:leaving:

yell01
06-24-2013, 3:57pm
I read that this morning and said WTF!

I'll bet the parents are hippies who figured "if that's how he is who am I to teach him otherwise" and just expanded on whatever the kid was doing to seem like a girl.

JRD77VET
06-24-2013, 7:25pm
The whole country is going to hell in a handbag :banghead:

Bill
06-24-2013, 7:27pm

I bet Coy has a couple of handbags, already.....and shoes, lots of shoes.

Blademaker
06-24-2013, 7:28pm

I agree 100%..........and the pussification of our country continues.

JRD77VET
06-24-2013, 8:17pm
I agree 100%..........and the pussification of our country continues.

:iagree: No losers in games, everybody wins ( how does that build character? Losing isn't fun, it makes you strive to do better )

Blatant news "reporting" pushing a specific agenda.

99 pewtercoupe
06-24-2013, 8:28pm

Sometimes I am glad that my wife and I never had any children. I hate to think of what this country will be like in another 30 years at the rate it is going :sadangel:

JRD77VET
06-24-2013, 8:32pm
Sometimes I am glad that my wife and I never had any children. I hate to think of what this country will be like in another 30 years at the rate it is going :sadangel:

Same here. I fear for the screwed up nation for my nieces and nephews though :sad: