PDA

View Full Version : C6 Z06 Brakes

Fixer
01-01-2011, 5:29pm
I'm thinking of upgrading the brakes on my car to C6 Z06 brakes. I've seen some info on other forums but there seems to be some info missing.

Is this a simple matter of purchasing the brake kits (rotors, disks, pads, SS brake lines) and then bolting on the pieces, or are there some hidden "got-cha's" out there the I should look for?

Thanks!

paulp
01-01-2011, 8:16pm
I'm thinking of upgrading the brakes on my car to C6 Z06 brakes. I've seen some info on other forums but there seems to be some info missing.

Is this a simple matter of purchasing the brake kits (rotors, disks, pads, SS brake lines) and then bolting on the pieces, or are there some hidden "got-cha's" out there the I should look for?

Thanks!

from what i've read and seen its pretty much unbolt your stock stuff and bolt on the new stuff and bleed and drive.:cheers:

jeff w
01-02-2011, 12:45pm
from what i've read and seen its pretty much unbolt your stock stuff and bolt on the new stuff and bleed and drive.:cheers:

That is what I understand as well. Just need C6Z06 size or larger wheels to clear the brakes.

Bucwheat
01-21-2011, 2:14pm
I have read alot on other forums about this and it seems it's the way to go so I'm just waiting for mine to get thin!:D