PDA

View Full Version : Welcome JackDidley

GB Vette
01-04-2013, 4:59pm
Hi JackDidley, welcome to the VBF!

:welcome:

Steve Austin
01-04-2013, 5:19pm
:seasix: Glad to be accepted. I tried to register last year and was refused for being a spammer.:lolsmile::lolsmile: Never did figure that one out.

stingraymyway
01-04-2013, 5:35pm
:barnbabe:

Bucwheat
01-05-2013, 8:41am
:barnbabe:welcome

Steve Austin
01-05-2013, 9:12am
:barnbabe:

:barnbabe:welcome

Thanks.:barnbabe:

wwomanC6
01-05-2013, 10:00am
:kimblair: Welcome to The Barn....can we call you Jack? :D

Enjoy the all the Barn has to offer! :yesnod:

Steve Austin
01-05-2013, 6:28pm
Jack will work great. You can call me anything you want though, its the internet.:cert::cert:

Iron Chef
01-05-2013, 11:56pm
:seasix: Glad to be accepted. I tried to register last year and was refused for being a spammer.:lolsmile::lolsmile: Never did figure that one out.

That was probably my fault. We do actually get a bunch of spam bots registering here. Most of the time it's with a peculiar name or email address or from a foreign country, and we've gotten pretty good at blowing them away pre-emptively. I do try to run the IP address or Email to see if it's legit. Sometimes though, I tend to jump the gun. My rationale is that 99% of the time I'll be right and get rid of most spammers. But if I screw up, I'll just get an email asking why membership was refused. I then reinstate the person.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion, and welcome aboard. :cert:

wwomanC6
01-06-2013, 8:53am
Is your Avatar an actual x-ray of one of your limbs. If so, what happen? That's is a lot of hardware!!:wow:

Steve Austin
01-06-2013, 9:20am
Jack will work great. You can call me anything you want though, its the internet.:cert::cert:

That was probably my fault. We do actually get a bunch of spam bots registering here. Most of the time it's with a peculiar name or email address or from a foreign country, and we've gotten pretty good at blowing them away pre-emptively. I do try to run the IP address or Email to see if it's legit. Sometimes though, I tend to jump the gun. My rationale is that 99% of the time I'll be right and get rid of most spammers. But if I screw up, I'll just get an email asking why membership was refused. I then reinstate the person.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion, and welcome aboard. :cert:

No big deal. I thought it pretty funny. Never expected that spammer part.:rofl: :cert::cert:

Is your Avatar an actual x-ray of one of your limbs. If so, what happen? That's is a lot of hardware!!:wow:

Yes, fell off a ladder. Landed on the left leg against the corner of a concrete porch. Broke in three places. Complete break just below the knee. Pretty sure the Dr. put me under and ran out to Lowes for the hardware. Pretty messed up. Still dont get around well. They say I should be ok in another month. :cert:

AOVET
01-06-2013, 10:03am
Welcome to the barn