PDA

View Full Version : Sprayed by an Integra

Sneaks
10-25-2009, 9:06pm
I went down to help Shagster, Z06joe, and some of their buddies, build their haunted house. I was on the way home, and had just got on I-70, when an Integra came flying up on my arse. He kept running up, backing off, running up, backing off, acting like an azzhat, and generally pizzin me off.
Before we got to the first mountain, he came around me, got in the left lane, and started throwing fart-can revs at 70 MPH. :skep:
I heard him throw it down a gear, that's when I hit the gas! Later ricer boy :seeya:....or maybe not. WTF? I couldn't see him in the rearview, looked in my side mirror and there he was about half a car back. I wasn't losing him, but he wasn't gaining any ground either. Stayed that way until we hit about 110-115, that's when he started to become a fixture in the rearview. I came off the gas at the top of the mountain at 145. Pretty much coasted to the bottom and he caught up to me, pulled along side, and was grinning from ear to ear. I had to laugh. :D
We both got off in Middletown, and pulled into the Exxon station. First thing he said when he got out of the car was, "Man, that thing is sick deep in the pipes!"(deep exhaust note) Long story short, he was on the spray. Stock motor, intake, header, large exhaust, and a NOS set-up.
As I got back in the car, I told him, "Boy, best quit playing around with that NOS if you want to keep that car AND your azz in one piece." :slap:

Neutron
10-25-2009, 9:20pm
w00t quality rice kill. :banana::banana:

MYSCZ06
10-26-2009, 6:27am
hahaha Nice!!

WKMCD
10-26-2009, 7:05am
You're lucky he didn't ask you for a ride home after he burned his engine up. He had to have been running a 150-200 shot to hang.

Munch
10-26-2009, 8:21am
Cool tale. Nice to hear you got to talk with him after.

thegreenman
10-26-2009, 1:35pm
I like reading kill stories, thanks for sharing. :metal:

Z06Joe
10-28-2009, 10:26am
Nice...... Not bad for a guy with a cut up ankle and a bum wrist..... I wonder if my car would have made him deaf...... LOL...

Sneaks
10-28-2009, 2:07pm
Nice...... Not bad for a guy with a cut up ankle and a bum wrist..... I wonder if my car would have made him deaf...... LOL...

What? Huh? :lol:
You know it would. I can hear your ride over mine! :thumbs: