PDA

View Full Version : Only bourgeois science compares facts with predictions

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-21-2010, 9:32am
Only bourgeois science compares facts with predictions - our revolutionary climate science cares not for such trifles

Climate Lessons: Only bourgeois science compares facts with predictions - our revolutionary climate science cares not for such trifles (http://climatelessons.blogspot.com/2010/12/only-bourgeois-science-compares-facts.html)

:D

ChasC5
12-21-2010, 9:47am
Is it safe to say, your needle is stuck on Ground-Hog Day when there’s only one news story? :D

Exotix
12-21-2010, 9:53am
I like it ... it actually comes down to this quote ...

Across from those phrases, on a case-by-case basis, the IPCC tells us these phenomenon are either “likely” or “very likely.”

So, for example, the IPCC said it was very likely that we’d experience fewer below-freezing days everywhere in the world.

It's exactly the phrasing the (R)'s use, and exactly what Bohner stated *after the tax cuts passed* ... *it's likely or very likely* that tax cuts for the rich will work (this time) ...

:lolsmile:

ChasC5
12-21-2010, 9:57am
I like it ... it actually comes down to this quote ...

It's exactly the phrasing the (R)'s use, and exactly what Bohner stated *after the tax cuts passed* ... *it's likely or very likely* that tax cuts for the rich will work (this time) ...

I proves the Fox Noise thing, if you keep saying it over and over again; people will believe! :D

Exotix
12-21-2010, 10:05am
I proves the Fox Noise thing, if you keep saying it over and over again; people will believe! :D

I suspect the bourgeois(s) will be happy to be back in speedos and thongs as soon as it hits 90 degrees by mid-Jan. ... heck we had to wait till' mid-Feb. last year ...

ChasC5
12-21-2010, 10:07am
i suspect the bourgeois(s) will be happy to be back in speedos and thongs as soon as it hits 90 degrees by mid-jan. ... Heck we had to wait till' mid-feb. Last year ...

(.)(.) I can't wait either. :D