PDA

View Full Version : Look what Obummer forced me to buy!!..WW

WW7
12-17-2012, 11:55am
Well , I could see the writing on the wall, so I figured it was time to pull the trigger ( pun intended) on a new rifle... I hated to have to spend this much money just before Christmas but a man has to do, what a man has to do...Can't wait to go try it out, It's a Bushmaster 5.56 nato/223, good thing I don't live to close to anyone, cause it's going to get loud...:seasix:....Obama sucks.....WW

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/rkfee/Bushmaster-223.jpg

Frizlefrak
12-17-2012, 11:57am
Suh-Weet!

I'm going hardware shopping soon too. :yesnod:

WW7
12-17-2012, 12:03pm
Suh-Weet!

I'm going hardware shopping soon too. :yesnod:

You had better go soon Friz , when I was in the gun shop there were 3 other guys buying these rifles at the same time, I came real close to buying the Sig Sauer model but it was another $150.00 and almost identical to the Bushmaster...The Bushmaster was rated real good in the reviews....:seasix:..Seems Obama has everyone running to buy a rifle before the government does something stupid....WW

Frizlefrak
12-17-2012, 2:25pm
And just from the scuttlebutt everywhere, they ARE getting ready to do something very stupid.....

Things may get very ugly, very fast.

I will say this....Obama getting elected twice has been the best thing to happen to the firearm industry in this country in decades.

WW7
12-17-2012, 2:45pm
And just from the scuttlebutt everywhere, they ARE getting ready to do something very stupid.....

Things may get very ugly, very fast.

I will say this....Obama getting elected twice has been the best thing to happen to the firearm industry in this country in decades.

Who would have known..:island14:....:rofl:....WW

nutz4c4
12-17-2012, 3:25pm
Sweet...Unfortunatly all my Firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident..:leaving:

Sweet 90
12-17-2012, 4:18pm
Well , I could see the writing on the wall, so I figured it was time to pull the trigger ( pun intended) on a new rifle... I hated to have to spend this much money just before Christmas but a man has to do, what a man has to do...Can't wait to go try it out, It's a Bushmaster 5.56 nato/223, good thing I don't live to close to anyone, cause it's going to get loud...:seasix:....Obama sucks.....WW

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/rkfee/Bushmaster-223.jpg

Jesus ef'n Christ, no more John Denver jokes from me Wayne:lol:

C4fan
12-17-2012, 9:29pm
Very cool. I think you have to buy a couple (hundred) more boxes of ammo.:D

Taurus
12-17-2012, 9:58pm

Right..............................

Sweet 90
12-17-2012, 11:09pm
Right..............................

OK, maybe cut back a little:D

Taurus
12-17-2012, 11:34pm
OK, maybe cut back a little:D

If I passed up on a good JD joke my head would explode.

I heard it said that on a clear day in Monterey...

you can see parts of Denver.

I guess that John Denver ran out of gas towards the end of his career.

What ever happened to John Denver's career?

Took a nose dive.

Why did John Denver crash?

He wanted a smash hit in the 90s.

What was John Denver's last hit?

The Pacific Ocean.

John Denver didn't take a bath before his flight...

but he did wash up on shore.

Here are the hits from John Denver's new album, released post humorously.

From the Best of John Denver Live (Not) album
"Thank God I'm a Country Buoy"
"Oh God I'm an Ocean Buoy"
"Leaving On a Prop Plane"
"Fiberglass On My Shoulder"
"Windshearsong"
"Fishlife Concert"
"Back Broke Again"
"Cantland Express"
"I Don't Want to Live"
"One Waterworld"
"Poems Prayers and Props"
"Sunshine On My Window Makes Me Nosedive"
"You Fill Up My Cessna"
"I'm Leavin' On a Bad Plane"
"Pacific Ocean Low"

Elton John re-wrote "Annie's Song" and called it "Something's Wrong."

You fill up my cockpit
With salty blue water
Just when my wings cracked
And I fell in the sea!
I lost all my limbs then
They fell off on contact
You needed my fingerprints
To identify me!

OK, done for now.................

Frizlefrak
12-18-2012, 1:14am
I think Don Jenver wrote a song about Crocamonga once called "Cucamonga Mike (South of Barstow) too....

"He climbed Idyllwild Mountains, he saw LA smog below...
He saw everything as far as he could see....
And they say that he got butt hurt once, and took a little leave...
And he lost his friends, but kept identities....."

But the ever changing Cucamonga Mike....
I've seen him posting pictures with his Bike....
Move to Colorado, so he can legally get highhhhhhhh.....
Cucamonga Mike....(south of Barstow)

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
12-18-2012, 2:42am
Jon and Friz...................you're both out standing in your fields....:seasix:

WW7
12-18-2012, 7:37am

Don't worry Sweets, I think I would pass the psychiatric test they are now talking about giving new gun owners , I have no intent to ever harm anyone with a firearm.. I do intend to rip up alot of paper targets, bottles, and jugs though..:D

Jon and Friz, what can I say?? Your to much .I know you guys really do like John Denver music..:rofl:..

Bill, I'll be spending the winter in my basement reloading 223 ammo, costs to much to buy over the counter.. Better then shoveling snow, right Sweets?...:rofl:...WW

The one thing I wasn't expecting when I purchased the gun was, when I filled out the paperwork I thought I would have to wait awhile to pick it up..When I asked the store owner ( how long do you think before it clears) he says...It just cleared , you can have it now... I was amazed....It took less then 10 minites..

PS...I just ordered 2 more 30 round magazines for the M4, almost every site is sold out. People are freaked out and buying everything up quick... If nothing else Im sure the government is going to try to make 30 rd mags illegal to buy again..I won't be surprised if they try a total ban on new assault rifle sales.....WW

Sweet 90
12-18-2012, 5:32pm
Jon and Friz...................you're both out standing in your fields....:seasix:
Uh uh:D
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/Jadvad/imagesqtbnANd9GcRBMltzTw-wszITZdVcR.jpg
Better then shoveling snow, right Sweets?...:rofl:...WW

:moon::lolsmile:

Frizlefrak
12-18-2012, 5:48pm
The one thing I wasn't expecting when I purchased the gun was, when I filled out the paperwork I thought I would have to wait awhile to pick it up..When I asked the store owner ( how long do you think before it clears) he says...It just cleared , you can have it now... I was amazed....It took less then 10 minites..

I bought a Winchester Defender 12 guage recently. Mine took a little longer...... I was out the door in under 30 minutes. :yesnod:

Sweet 90
12-18-2012, 5:53pm
I bought a Winchester Defender 12 guage recently. Mine took a little longer...... I was out the door in under 30 minutes. :yesnod:

They may have thought (and quite rightly so) that you were a stray:D

C4fan
12-18-2012, 9:33pm
Don't worry Sweets, I think I would pass the psychiatric test they are now talking about giving new gun owners , I have no intent to ever harm anyone with a firearm.. I do intend to rip up alot of paper targets, bottles, and jugs though..:D

Jon and Friz, what can I say?? Your to much .I know you guys really do like John Denver music..:rofl:..

Bill, I'll be spending the winter in my basement reloading 223 ammo, costs to much to buy over the counter.. Better then shoveling snow, right Sweets?...:rofl:...WW

PS...I just ordered 2 more 30 round magazines for the M4, almost every site is sold out. People are freaked out and buying everything up quick... If nothing else Im sure the government is going to try to make 30 rd mags illegal to buy again..I won't be surprised if they try a total ban on new assault rifle sales.....WW

I never have done enough shooting to invest in reloading. It was kinda nice to go out in the back yard and shoot whenever I felt like it though.

I've only been denied one time from purchasing a gun and walking away with it. Ended canceling the order and my wife did it instead and she cleared quickly. Never did know why mine was held up.

Frizlefrak
12-18-2012, 9:38pm
Maybe they confused you with Wayne and thought you were a Don Jenver fan. :rofl:

C4fan
12-18-2012, 10:08pm
Wayne, can I interest you in a cleet target??

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii316/tuffLUV_photos/BS/JDCleet_zps383d1669.jpg

PLRX
12-18-2012, 10:27pm

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii316/tuffLUV_photos/BS/JDCleet_zps383d1669.jpg

:rofl:

WW7
12-19-2012, 7:15am

..............Oh Crap, Now what have I started?...:banghead:...WW