PDA

View Full Version : Climate Change and Biodiversity

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-14-2010, 3:54pm
Climate Change and Biodiversity - Jonathan DuHamel - Townhall Conservative (http://townhall.com/columnists/JonathanDuHamel/2010/12/13/climate_change_and_biodiversity/page/full/)

In their quest to control carbon dioxide emissions, together with the economic power that entails, climate alarmists are claiming that global warming will cause massive species extinctions. The geologic record, however, shows the opposite.
more.....

Exotix
12-14-2010, 4:16pm
Hogwash ... if Riftia pachyptila existing on hydrothermal vents under extreme conditions and temperatures can create and exist amongst lethal levels of hydrogen sulfide as an artificial substitute for oxygen ... well hell, why even have a discussion on Climate Change as a function of Global warming ?

All you have to do is convince Palin that the earth is more than 6,000 years old and ... *We will return from whence we emerged* ... so pollute away industrialists !

http://i55.tinypic.com/fehoo9.jpg

(INBT Kneel who will object to this alleged hijacking because it hasn't been proven that Crown of Thorn investations are a freak of nature and not because of any variant of Global Warming that destroyed its natural predators so its Obamas and the algorians fault for Australias' coral extinction )

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-14-2010, 4:20pm
Hogwash ... if Riftia pachyptila existing on hydrothermal vents under extreme conditions and temperatures can create and exist amongst lethal levels of hydrogen sulfide as an artificial substitute for oxygen ... well hell, why even have a discussion on Climate Change as a function of Global warming ?

All you have to do is convince Palin that the earth is more than 6,000 years old and ... *We will return from whence we emerged* ... so pollute away industrialists !

(INBT Kneel who will object to this alleged hijacking because it hasn't been proved that Crown of Thorn investations are a freak of nature and not because of any variant of Global Warming and it's Obama's fault for Coral extinction .. )
can't address the topic, eh?? all you've got is :blabla::blabla::blabla:

Kneel 8250
12-14-2010, 4:25pm

(INBT Kneel who will object to this alleged hijacking because it hasn't been proven that Crown of Thorn investations are a freak of nature and not because of any variant of Global Warming that destroyed the natural predators so it's Obama's and the algorians fault for Australias Coral extinction .. )

Incorrect again. 5th time today. Not bad for a know it all eh?

It has been proven Crown of Thorns starfish were attacking the Great Barrier reef of Queenslands Coast during WW2.
Now how could I know that so quickly????? Could it just be I was involved in the investigations of the attack in 1972???????
You know NOTHING about me !!!!!!! Apologise for your outrageous statements. :D

Another smiley face for you.

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 8:31am
Can we all just assume that the people who believe there is no such thing as Global Climate Change will continue to believe that until the day they die, and the people who believe there is such a thing as Global Climate Change will continue to believe that until the day they die? :willy:

Both will be correct, because both will be dead and gone before either has been proven true! :yesnod:

This way I can bypass these Threads from now on! :seeya:

Let there be peace on earth and good will towards all men … and women … on Sundays. :D

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 9:00am
Can we all just assume that the people who believe there is no such thing as Global Climate Change will continue to believe that until the day they die, and the people who believe there is such a thing as Global Climate Change will continue to believe that until the day they die? :willy:

Both will be correct, because both will be dead and gone before either has been proven true! :yesnod:

Let there be peace on earth and good will towards all men … and women … on Sundays. :D

you are free to bypass anything you want. Why didn't you just bypass this if you don't want to participate in a discussion???? :skep:

DropTheTop
12-15-2010, 9:02am

You better bypass any threads with facts you are willing to not accept then. If you believed the Earth was flat, you'd be wrong but you'd still take it to your grave? If ignorance is bliss than you must be one giddy mother f'er.

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 10:16am
You better bypass any threads with facts you are willing to not accept then. If you believed the Earth was flat, you'd be wrong but you'd still take it to your grave? If ignorance is bliss than you must be one giddy mother f'er.

:monkeybutt::monkeybutt::monkeybutt:

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 12:02pm
Exotix
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell in Texas
you really are slimier than an eel. Care to admit you were wrong? Or is that "beneath" you.

Maybe ... first you apologize to Joe Coooool for getting him banned over on CFPR&C ... then apologizing to me for laughing at me every time I got banned over on CFPR&C

There is the bitter one for you.
Get some self motivation and get over what is in the Past Exotix.

Apologies Tinkerbell for going off topic tho the question was asked and here is your answer.
I have MANY more of these bitter responses from this very bitter person.

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 12:10pm
Asking a troll to not click a thread is like asking Nancy Pelosi to come back to reality and be honest with the public.

Neither will happen any time soon.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/CAS0OT47.jpg

Exotix
12-15-2010, 12:11pm
Exotix
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:
you really are slimier than an eel. Care to admit you were wrong? Or is that "beneath" you.

Maybe ... first you apologize to Joe Coooool for getting him banned over on CFPR&C ... then apologizing to me for laughing at me every time I got banned over on CFPR&C

Apologies Tinkerbell for going off topic tho the question was asked and here is your answer.

I like the past ... especially longtime CFPR&C'rs who wherever they go ... there they are ...

The only problem you have with me that's different from the CFPR&C past is that you donh't have the mods skirts to hide behind ... oh no ...

You're as naked as a jaybird now going up against the exotix ... yuk ... put your clothes back on ...

:lolsmile:

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 12:12pm
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/CAS0OT47.jpg

Come on Chas. You can do better than that. :D

Kneel :)

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 12:22pm

I sure can, but I don’t want him to punch his screen in! :lolsmile:

He's an angry ma and wants to pick an fight with someone he’s never seen! :confused5:

That ain’t smart! :D

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 12:27pm
Exotix
Vette Barn Crew

Quote:

I like the past ... especially longtime CFPR&C'rs who wherever they go ... there they are ...

The only problem you have with me that's different from the CFPR&C past is that you donh't have the mods skirts to hide behind ... oh no ...

You're as naked as a jaybird now going up against the exotix ... yuk ... put your clothes back on ...

Ok, last time for going off topic...if anyone else wants to go off topic, start a new thread.
see, what exotix doesn't seem to grasp is that the only person who is accountable for their banning is that individual. They CAN NOT BE BANNED for doing nothing! The only way a person can be banned is if they commit a bannable offense.
Hey exotix, since you made the claim that I laughed when you got banned....how about you prove it!! (because I never did that).

I don't see that anyone is hiding behind anyone's skirts on here....except maybe for people running when the going gets tough, eh. ;)
:D Smiley for ya, Exotix.

Now back to the thread please.

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 12:27pm

off topic, but I'm not so sure he can. :rofl:

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 12:29pm
Asking a troll to not click a thread is like asking Nancy Pelosi to come back to reality and be honest with the public.

Neither will happen any time soon.

Let me guess ... this is ON TOPIC ... right ? :yesnod:

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 12:31pm
all off topic.......let's go start a thread about taking responsibility for our actions. :toetap:

Exotix
12-15-2010, 12:34pm
all off topic.......let's go start a thread about taking responsibility for our actions. :toetap:

Excuse me lady ... instead of calling out the first post as yakkity-yak ... try and work with it ... as was it's intention ... believe me, the forum will be the most appreciative ...

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 12:39pm

(INBT Kneel who will object to this alleged hijacking because it hasn't been proven that Crown of Thorn investations are a freak of nature and not because of any variant of Global Warming that destroyed its natural predators so its Obamas and the algorians fault for Australias' coral extinction )

Incorrect again. 5th time today. Not bad for a know it all eh?

It has been proven Crown of Thorns starfish were attacking the Great Barrier reef of Queenslands Coast during WW2.
Now how could I know that so quickly????? Could it just be I was involved in the investigations of the attack in 1972???????
You know NOTHING about me !!!!!!! Apologise for your outrageous statements. :D

Another smiley face for you.

Excuse me lady ... instead of calling out the first post as yakkity-yak ... try and work with it ... as was it's intention ... believe me, the forum will be the most appreciative ...

;) it was addressed. still can't read?

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 1:00pm
You practice what you preach first parrot boy.

Are you Tink’s personal parrot? :D

Exotix
12-15-2010, 1:06pm

He's more of a parrots' sidekick .... :lolsmile:

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 1:12pm
He's more of a parrots' sidekick .... :lolsmile:

off topic, go hijack your own thread.

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 1:19pm
Nope.

Are you and Exotix bed buddies?

Boy are you Ragging today :lolsmile:

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 1:23pm
go hijack someone else's thread. or better yet, just go post in your threads...to yourself!! ;)

Exotix
12-15-2010, 1:25pm

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 1:29pm

discuss the topic or leave.

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 1:37pm
Nope.

Are you and Exotix bed buddies?

Well they often log in at similar times, log off at similar times, piss in each others pockets lots and seem to hold each others hands a lot so go figure for yourself TxAg.

:D

Grinny for ya Exotic !!!!!!!!!

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 1:38pm
Tinkerbell I apologise for the hijack.
My potty mouth got the better of me but I didnt use "Bad" words.

Another grinny for Exotix being that he is soooooooo fond of them. They make everything better eh????

Exotix
12-15-2010, 1:39pm
Well they often log in at similar times, log off at similar times, piss in each others pockets lots and seem to hold each others hands a lot so go figure for yourself TxAg.

Another grinny for Exotix being that he is soooooooo fond of them. They make everything better eh????

... man that's rough ... I think I'll do what's now called *Pull'n a Boner* and cry ...

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 1:40pm

Grinny for ya Exotic !!!!!!!!!

Well, there one sure way to find out!

Logoff, get on plane and come to Illinois as see for yourself.

Let me know when you get off the plane and I’ll tell you where you can meet me.

:cheers:

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 1:41pm
... man that's rough ... I think I'll do what's now called *Pull'n a Boner* and cry ...

Well you do it so often why not another time. :D

ChasC5
12-15-2010, 1:43pm

Pull'n a Boner :lolsmile:

Wash you hands afterwards. :D

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 4:33pm

OHHHHHHHH Poor Exotix. He's gonna cry!!!!!!!!

Here's a smiley for ya Exotix.

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 4:36pm
OHHHHHHHH Poor Exotix. He's gonna cry!!!!!!!!

Here's a smiley for ya Exotix.

:rofl::rofl:

Exotix
12-15-2010, 4:47pm
Feally not you strong suit parrot boy.

... dude, don't be try'n to feally'n me up .... :toetap:

http://i56.tinypic.com/23igch1.jpg

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 4:52pm
... dude, don't be try'n to feally'n me up .... :toetap:

Butt!!! Butt!!! Butt!!!! I thought you liked that kind of thing !!!!!!! :rofl:

There ya go Exotix. Here's ya smiley for ya Son. :D

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 5:03pm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exotix
12-15-2010, 5:15pm

I might ... slide on over a little closer ... *honey* ...

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 5:32pm

We didn't realize you swung that way, Exotix. :rofl:

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 5:40pm

Thanks for the very generous offer Exotix but I already have far far better in Tinkerbell. :seeya:

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 5:42pm
Thanks for the very generous offer Exotix but I already have far far better in Tinkerbell. :seeya:

Be home soon Honey!!!

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 5:44pm
Be home soon Honey!!!

No worries. I'll put the coffee on. :D

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-15-2010, 5:45pm
No worries. I'll put the coffee on. :D

:hurray:

Exotix
12-15-2010, 5:51pm
Such domestic bliss & tranqulitiy ... even I wouldn't homewreck it ...

Kneel 8250
12-15-2010, 6:00pm
Such domestic bliss & tranqulitiy ... even I wouldn't homewreck it ...

Excellent. Thank you. Your co operation in the future is appreciated.

All we need now is my apology eh.

Here's a smiley for ya Exotix. :D I know how much ya Love em.

Exotix
12-15-2010, 6:31pm
Excellent. Thank you. Your co operation in the future is appreciated.

All we need now is my apology eh.

Here's a smiley for ya Exotix. :D I know how much ya Love em.

The exotix can be reasoned with and logic'd with and always his favorite ... bargained with ...

... except with right-wingers ... ... who it would be a cold day in hell to even conjecture I might *compromise* with ...

However, I gave your honey-poo the chance to come clean ... she didn't take it ... now I'm afraid you'll be joining the TxAg parrot-people pleading for an aplology ... I don't mind though ... I like the way you sound when you do ...

ChasC5
12-16-2010, 8:32pm
:hurray:

That's soooo sweet. :D

Don't forget to play safe. :lolsmile:

Tinkerbell in Texas
12-16-2010, 8:38pm
having fun talking to yourself exotix? :D

ChasC5
12-17-2010, 8:38am
having fun talking to yourself exotix? :D