PDA

View Full Version : Where did the summer go?

thegreenman
12-05-2010, 8:14pm
Out working on the Vette today, I decided to clean then coat the glass with Rejex and realized the last time I had time to detail the Vette was back in March, what a busy year. I am tired of working 60 to 80 hours a week but now I can scale back to a 40ish work week finally. Rejex held up good this summer but I need to wash and put on another layer for the winter.

Z51 Silver Surfer
12-08-2010, 10:37am
We were having so much fun it just ran away on us!!:lol:

thegreenman
12-08-2010, 7:41pm
We were having so much fun it just ran away on us!!:lol:

Yeah that must have been it, I really must have had a lot of fun this summer. Now that I have had a few days off, my computer room no longer looks like an episode from "hoarders".

Z51 Silver Surfer
12-09-2010, 8:17am
Yeah that must have been it, I really must have had a lot of fun this summer. Now that I have had a few days off, my computer room no longer looks like an episode from "hoarders".

What were you hoarding engine parts to make a faster and stronger motor to put in that beast of yours?

thegreenman
12-09-2010, 10:47pm
What were you hoarding engine parts to make a faster and stronger motor to put in that beast of yours?

That will be later. :D

In my computer room I have five equipment racks full of gear and several computer desks with different types of computers, not your normal computer room. I should take a few pictures. :crazy:

Z51 Silver Surfer
12-10-2010, 7:29am

In my computer room I have five equipment racks full of gear and several computer desks with different types of computers, not your normal computer room. I should take a few pictures. :crazy:

Sounds like a hell of a computer room!!

wwomanC6
12-10-2010, 9:50am

:yesnod: you should! There are worse things you could hoard! :camera: PICs of your Vette with the new fresh layer of Rejex also!

:squirrelrun:

thegreenman
12-10-2010, 10:25pm
:yesnod: you should! There are worse things you could hoard! :camera: PICs of your Vette with the new fresh layer of Rejex also!

:squirrelrun:

Next weekend I should have some time for pics.