PDA

View Full Version : McKook compares Palin to Reagan

Exotix
11-29-2010, 10:31am
:lolsmile:

Yesterday

John McCain Compares Sarah Palin To Ronald Reagan (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/29/john-mccain-sarah-palin-ronald-reagan_n_788948.html)

During an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) drew a comparison between Sarah Palin and former President Ronald Reagan when asked about his 2008 presidential running mate being seen as a divisive force in American politics.

"I think anybody that has the visibility that Sarah has is obviously going to have some divisiveness," explained the longtime senator to CNN's Candy Crowley.
"I remember that a guy named Ronald Reagan used to be viewed by some as divisive."

McCain went on to praise Palin for her influence on the direction of the Republican party.

"I think she's doing great job," he said.
"I think she's motivating our base.
I think she had a positive impact on the last election and I'm proud of her."

Palin recently compared herself to Regean during an appearance on Fox News. Just days earlier, Michael Reagan, son of the former president, ripped Palin as "too polarizing to be elected the President of the United States of America."

As for whether McCain anticipates that Palin will mount a bid for the White House in 2012, the Republican lawmaker said on CNN that he believes the former Alaska governor is "keeping her options open."

Video inside ~

http://i56.tinypic.com/1ev3w0.jpg

:rofl:

ChasC5
11-29-2010, 11:58am
They are all afraid to tell the truth about Palin. :lolsmile:

What a bunch of cowards. :D

Exotix
11-29-2010, 12:13pm
They are all afraid to tell the truth about Palin. :lolsmile:

What a bunch of cowards. :D

I get a kick listening to ex-neophyte right-wing-tea bag Palin-ites who on the one hand, say she isn't fit to be POTUS ... but would vote for her if she goes up against Obama ...

.... this is the (2008) McKookdom I was talking about ... kinda makes you feel sorry for about the 50 *fired-up* (R)'s having to go up against Palin come the GOP POTUS candidacy come 2012 ...

ChasC5
11-29-2010, 1:05pm
I get a kick listening to ex-neophyte right-wing-tea bag Palin-ites who on the one hand, say she isn't fit to be POTUS ... but would vote for her if she goes up against Obama ...

.... this is the (2008) McKookdom I was talking about ... kinda makes you feel sorry for about the 50 *fired-up* (R)'s having to go up against Palin come the GOP POTUS candidacy come 2012 ...

True Patriots; Country First; yada yada yada yada :D

We all know the real story ... :yesnod: