10-14-2012, 4:44pm
Nice shots anyway!

:seasix:

Giraffe (He/Him)
10-14-2012, 5:04pm

Giraffe (He/Him)
10-14-2012, 5:05pm
Nice shots anyway!
Thanks. The day started out perfect. Full overcast. (Natures softbox) And then the clouds cleared away.

wwomanC6
10-14-2012, 6:00pm
I really like the first one. The horse has his eyes closed as the boy rubs his nose. Gives the impression the horse is really enjoying it and saying awwww!

The horse taking off is cool shots too.

Made me laugh to see the boy trying to pull the horse from grazing! :lol:

Nice job considering your lighting issues. :seasix:

Oh and the young horse close up I like too!

Chuck A
10-14-2012, 6:10pm
very cool pics, indeed

Giraffe (He/Him)
10-14-2012, 6:45pm
Nice job considering your lighting issues.
I even dumped a little fill flash in. It helped, but not a lot.

It wasn't my horse, it belongs to a friend. The kids are the grand kids of a woman my wife works with. We were at the mercy of the horse more than anything, or this would have happened MUCH earlier or later. :cert:

wwomanC6
10-14-2012, 7:23pm

It wasn't my horse, it belongs to a friend. The kids are the grand kids of a woman my wife works with. We were at the mercy of the horse more than anything, or this would have happened MUCH earlier or later. :cert:

It's ok, they turned out good! I think you captured the essence of "a boy and his horse"!

TripleBlack
10-14-2012, 11:31pm

The first three are really keepers... very nicely done -- the fill flash helped. I need to learn how to do that! :seasix:

jaxgator
10-17-2012, 1:50pm
I really like the first one. The horse has his eyes closed as the boy rubs his nose. Gives the impression the horse is really enjoying it and saying awwww!

:iagree: My thoughts exactly.