PDA

View Full Version : Obaman On Sixty Minutes Nov 7, 2010

Peter Pan
11-08-2010, 10:21pm
Wow I watched 60 minutes this evening with the wifey and she even thinks he is over his head and will not take responsibility. Seems he was to busy passing bills Americans were against instead of watching the economy, wow he did throw about 800 billion in a failed stimilus. He did say he should have sold himself better on his bills, we would of liked them better, this comes from a president on TV all the time and on pretty much all the talk shows except for Foxhttp://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/elsloan22/emotions/american_flag.jpg

DropTheTop
11-09-2010, 8:04am
IB4ExotixCallsYouaRightWingWacko

This whole Presidency has been nothing but a joke. It's a shame people generally don't learn from their mistakes.

Exotix
11-09-2010, 9:57am
IB4ExotixCallsYouaRightWingWacko

This whole Presidency has been nothing but a joke. It's a shame people generally don't learn from their mistakes.

... let me guess ... you watched Bush on Matt Lauer and got all tingly and warm & fuzzy and cried some tears of joy ...

:lolsmile:

DropTheTop
11-09-2010, 10:36am
... let me guess ... you watched Bush on Matt Lauer and got all tingly and warm & fuzzy and cried some tears of joy ...

Actually no, I didn't watch, nor have I ever watched. Not all of us are lemmings, you know. It didn't take anyone else to help me form an opinion on you either. It was your own words and attitude that have lead me to not particularly care for you, as well. Momma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does".

Exotix
11-09-2010, 10:44am
Actually no, I didn't watch, nor have I ever watched. Not all of us are lemmings, you know. It didn't take anyone else to help me form an opinion on you either. It was your own words and attitude that have lead me to not particularly care for you, as well. Momma always said, "Stupid is as stupid does".

I see ... you must be from CFPR&C ... your response is right-wing wacko typical ... acting all scared and angry everytime you go up against the exotix ...

:seeya:

DropTheTop
11-09-2010, 11:01am
I see ... you must be from CFPR&C ... your response is right-wing wacko typical ... acting all scared and angry everytime you go up against the exotix ...

:seeya:

Nope. Never frequented CFPR&C. I'm not scared or angry at you either. I just think that some of your responses to people are ridiculous, and makes you look bad.

Exotix
11-09-2010, 11:12am
Nope. Never frequented CFPR&C. I'm not scared or angry at you either. I just think that some of your responses to people are ridiculous, and makes you look bad.

The exotix doesn't particularly care how he looks ... what he cares about is, is that my constituency wether it be *real* conservative or Lib, gets the *truth & fact* for the purpose of laying what's left of the the neocon wasteland ... to waste ...

:yesnod:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2mpakiu.jpg

DropTheTop
11-09-2010, 11:29am
I never said I wasn't a member of CF. :lolsmile: If you click on my avatar here, you'll find that same CF avatar pic in my profile. I assure you I'm not hiding from you. :confused5: What I said was, I never frequented CFPR&C. I don't recall ever hearing about or coming across your posts, until you joined up here. I'm really basing my opinions from what you've posted here. The only reason I read the PR&C posts here, are because it's still a new website, and there aren't many other new posts on a daily basis! :D

Novus ordo seclorum :leaving:

Exotix
11-09-2010, 11:39am
I never said I wasn't a member of CF. :lolsmile: If you click on my avatar here, you'll find that same CF avatar pic in my profile. I assure you I'm not hiding from you. :confused5: What I said was, I never frequented CFPR&C. I don't recall ever hearing about or coming across your posts, until you joined up here. I'm really basing my opinions from what you've posted here. The only reason I read the PR&C posts here, are because it's still a new website, and there aren't many other new posts on a daily basis! :D

Novus ordo seclorum :leaving:

I believe this place is a *sister site* to CFPR&C ... it's where some of us who took pride in wrecking right-wingers to no end and took perma-bans for doing so like a man have congregated ...

Believe me, by the time CFPR&C allowed the posting of death threats against a sitting POTUS and then the PR&C mods were reported to the FBI & Homeland Security ...

Well, hopefully we won't see that kind of wacko-folly over here ... Je suis un sauvage !

:cheers:

DropTheTop
11-09-2010, 11:39am
I hope to save you some more "investigating", so I just check my profile over at CF. Out of 2097 posts, it appears I only posted in PR&C three times. :yesnod:

Peter Pan
11-09-2010, 4:02pm
I hope to save you some more "investigating", so I just check my profile over at CF. Out of 2097 posts, it appears I only posted in PR&C three times. :yesnod:

I visit and post there more often than you do, but not like the regulars and I post here as it is not a busy, lately it even has slowed down here, seems us stupid people voted non-lib, we need more teachings from the POTUS on big govt and the constant emergency he says we have been in since he took office. This vote has got all the teachings needed and time to go in another directon as America voted on big govt last week.

Exotix
11-09-2010, 4:53pm
I visit and post there more often than you do, but not like the regulars and I post here as it is not a busy, lately it even has slowed down here, seems us stupid people voted non-lib, we need more teachings from the POTUS on big govt and the constant emergency he says we have been in since he took office. This vote has got all the teachings needed and time to go in another directon as America voted on big govt last week.

I can tell you right off the bat what's wrong with you via this statement ... Big Govt. only *magically appeared* on Nov. 4, 2008 ...

Y2Kvert4me
11-09-2010, 5:40pm
11/8/2006 would be closer.

Exotix
11-09-2010, 5:47pm
11/8/2006 would be closer.

Actually & technically, January 20, 1981 is ...

Y2Kvert4me
11-09-2010, 6:30pm
I'd have guessed way earlier than that.

Big Gov't existed even before Reagan was an actor. :)

ChasC5
11-09-2010, 7:28pm
Wow I watched 60 minutes this evening with the wifey and she even thinks he is over his head and will not take responsibility. Seems he was to busy passing bills Americans were against instead of watching the economy, wow he did throw about 800 billion in a failed stimilus. He did say he should have sold himself better on his bills, we would of liked them better, this comes from a president on TV all the time and on pretty much all the talk shows except for Foxhttp://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/elsloan22/emotions/american_flag.jpg

Guess who I watched yesterday? The George W Bush interview. :skep:

Did you and your wife see that? :D

Let's recap the resumes sometime. :cheers:

Y2Kvert4me
11-09-2010, 7:38pm
Let's recap the resumes sometime. :cheers:Resumes don't mean much once hired.

Exotix
11-09-2010, 7:45pm

:rofl:

... I tell ya ... the whole MSNBC gambit (as the opening stage of this tragedy that should long be forgotten ... even right-wingers wish to believe Bush and the neocons didn't exist ) ... even Oprah ... can't figure this village idiot out ... I can though ... Bush should have been the crescendo ... the finale of anything right-wing ... oh no ... todays right-wing simply finally identifies itself further into the abyss ...

Simply defy reason & logic ... human & humanity ... and grace ... and venture (babble) into hubris & psychosis ... and after 8 years of sheer insanity, all the people do as well ... America becomes insane ... the only other time in contemporary history this last happened and as a perfect and exacting example is 1933-1945 Deutschland ...

This is just a layman explanation ... the study or the daring of ... is equally insane ... nobody can yet explain it ... (science shows that psychotic mass (serial killers) murderers are different ... each has a different dysfunction ... (apparently from Bush's book, his having to see his mothers fetus in a jar after miscarriage looks to be the culprit for psychoanalysis ... )

:bilmem:

ChasC5
11-09-2010, 9:11pm
Resumes don't mean much once hired.

Yea; W was re-hired :o_o:

Y2Kvert4me
11-09-2010, 10:10pm
Yea; W was re-hired :o_o:In hindsight, a very good thing. :yesnod:

Two more years of no-roadblock Gov't free-for-all spending would place us far worse off than where we are today.

Although, even that "no roadblock" notion might be a bit of a stretch, as Obama agenda is so far out there, it can't even pass the test of of passing through a Democratic Congress traditionally.

Gee, he can't even get his OWN party on board w/o serious arm-twisting and deadline tactics, what on earth would he be able to "accomplish" faced with REAL opposition, you know, such as American public support? :rofl:

His campaign promised "no more secrets", "transparent and accountable Government"....would you agree that is a valid assessment of what we have actually received from him? :skep:

All I see is a corrupt figure from a corrupt state enacting law well outside of the traditional system of checks and balances, and to that, he can't be gone soon enough!

Peter Pan
11-09-2010, 11:25pm

No we did not watch him, he is not the president now, after all he was responsible for 9/11/2001 and totally for the mess 2 years into the Obama experiment, not looking very bright at the moment. Like Jihad statements that Obama is saying it means lots of different things. He is now the great stumbler without his canned speeches.

ChasC5
11-09-2010, 11:30pm
20 Months; Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock :D

Wait. Did you hear that?

Did I hear a Plan? :lolsmile:

Naaaaa. Just GOP Hot Air. :o_o:

Exotix
11-10-2010, 9:02am
20 Months; Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock :D

Wait. Did you hear that?

Did I hear a Plan? :lolsmile:

Naaaaa. Just GOP Hot Air. :o_o:

... let's not be too harsh ... (R) Issa has vowed to hold 2 hearings a day for the next two years in congressional investigations as to just where Bush's TARP & Re-investment Act money went ...

ChasC5
11-11-2010, 12:45pm
... let's not be too harsh ... (R) Issa has vowed to hold 2 hearings a day for the next two years in congressional investigations as to just where Bush's TARP & Re-investment Act money went ...

Well at least they will have to do something other than say NO for 2 years and collect a Pay-Check. :yesnod:

NEVRL8T
11-11-2010, 1:53pm
Wow, when did P,R&C start counting assholes among it's membership?

The day this site becomes a "sister site" to CF is the day I kill a mother****er.

Exotix
11-11-2010, 2:03pm

The day this site becomes a "sister site" to CF is the day I kill a mother****er.

:lol:

... where can I get a CF 1 Year banned thing ...

ChasC5
11-11-2010, 2:25pm

Can we assume each member has their own? :skep:

Therefore it's a 1-to-1 relationship. :D

BWT; Digital Corvettes/News are becoming the Gold Standard of Ass-Holes ...

Especially that Poncherllo and cfpreacher; all you need to do is look at thier Avitar's ... then you'll know the true story. :lolsmile:

I think their mothers didn't brest feed them ... :D

They think they banned me ... but I got everyone in our office to get a membership. :rofl:

They never know they are communicating with me :D What a bunch of idiots.

Exotix
11-11-2010, 3:40pm
Can we assume each member has their own? :skep:

Therefore it's a 1-to-1 relationship. :D

BWT; Digital Corvettes/News are becoming the Gold Standard of Ass-Holes ...

Especially that Poncherllo and cfpreacher; all you need to do is look at thier Avitar's ... then you'll know the true story. :lolsmile:

I think their mothers didn't brest feed them ... :D

They think they banned me ... but I got everyone in our office to get a membership. :rofl:

They never know they are communicating with me :D What a bunch of idiots.

http://i56.tinypic.com/a46fzn.gif ... :lolsmile:

ChasC5
11-12-2010, 9:42am
Who is Obaman ? :confused5:

leec4ce
11-12-2010, 10:49am
Isn't he the guy who ran against "McKook"?...:blabla:....

NEVRL8T
11-15-2010, 11:37am
Who is Obaman ? :confused5:

He was the lesser of two evils. Which, in hindsight, was a farce.

ChasC5
11-15-2010, 12:02pm
He was the lesser of two evils. Which, in hindsight, was a farce.

Yep I think we got it after 20 months … He’s the Scary Bogy Man :D