PDA

View Full Version : Two more Wakeups; The GOP and its base gets their America Back

ChasC5
11-01-2010, 7:32am
:above:

:dance::lol::cheers::o_o:

Now the really interesting part comes … :yesnod:

Defib1961
11-01-2010, 5:44pm
Same thing awaits the GOP this time that awaited the Dems in 2006. With all the back and forth between the two parties, they better do something to fix the mess that BOTH sides have gotten us in.

ChasC5
11-01-2010, 6:35pm
Same thing awaits the GOP this time that awaited the Dems in 2006. With all the back and forth between the two parties, they better do something to fix the mess that BOTH sides have gotten us in.

Son, the Russians don't take a crap without a Plan. :D

~ Quote from Red October

But let's see how the GOP do it.

Exotix
11-02-2010, 6:44am

I'm one of the few people who see this as *Dem strategy* going into 2012 ... especially the *no-compromise* GOP of 2009-2011 who will add $4 Trillion to deficits based on extending the Bush Tax Cuts and will have created nothing except an extended great depression ... then throw Palin at us again in 2012 ...

:lolsmile:

ChasC5
11-02-2010, 9:00am
I'm one of the few people who see this as *Dem strategy* going into 2012 ... especially the *no-compromise* GOP of 2009-2011 who will add $4 Trillion to deficits based on extending the Bush Tax Cuts and will have created nothing except an extended great depression ... then throw Palin at us again in 2012 ...

Great Plan ... :D

Peter Pan
11-03-2010, 12:06pm
You guys are blind, the dems controlled 2/3 of law making in America in 2007 House and Senate, biggest spending during Bush's era was those last two years as was the defict, oh the downturn started with 2/3 control of the libs and in 2009 100% control of the libs, lets see 3 trillion in debt first two years of 100% control and the last year of Bush was over 400 billion. If the spending level goes back to 2008 levels we will still have deficit spending and this is not good. Tax increases are job killers, stop spending money we do not have, I want the $$ I earn in my pocket not in someone else's pocket.

Mid term report card now has 2/3 still in lib control and 1/3 with Reps, maybe the spending for things we can not pay for will slow down or stop and keep my middle income tax breaks and keep the top end at 35%, how much do you have to pay to support those handouts? I think 35% is enough to give without getting that in return. I know I do notand get back from the Govt what I pay in as a middle income taxpayer, keep the current tax law and stop the run away spending. Spend what we are already taxed enough already on, not taking more away from my pocket book.

Oh the POTUS is now on TV with grim look on his face:D

ChasC5
11-03-2010, 3:09pm
You guys are blind, the dems controlled 2/3 of law making in America in 2007 House and Senate, biggest spending during Bush's era was those last two years as was the defict, oh the downturn started with 2/3 control of the libs and in 2009 100% control of the libs, lets see 3 trillion in debt first two years of 100% control and the last year of Bush was over 400 billion. If the spending level goes back to 2008 levels we will still have deficit spending and this is not good. Tax increases are job killers, stop spending money we do not have, I want the $$ I earn in my pocket not in someone else's pocket.

Mid term report card now has 2/3 still in lib control and 1/3 with Reps, maybe the spending for things we can not pay for will slow down or stop and keep my middle income tax breaks and keep the top end at 35%, how much do you have to pay to support those handouts? I think 35% is enough to give without getting that in return. I know I do notand get back from the Govt what I pay in as a middle income taxpayer, keep the current tax law and stop the run away spending. Spend what we are already taxed enough already on, not taking more away from my pocket book.

Oh the POTUS is now on TV with grim look on his face:D

I hate to wake you up from your 20 month sleep-over, but that spending in 2008 and the first 2 quarters of 2009 were all because of decisions made before January 22nd 2009. :yesnod:

Don't go back to sleep or you'll miss the GOP Plan. :D

Peter Pan
11-03-2010, 3:15pm
I hate to wake you up from your 20 month sleep-over, but that spending in 2008 and the first 2 quarters of 2009 were all because of decisions made before January 22nd 2009. :yesnod:

Nope Libs in charge, they could have stopped any new spending, but they love to spend even more than Bush did. They were in charge when TARP happened, even in Reps were in on it the Libs were in charge of 2/3 of law making:seeya:

Exotix
11-03-2010, 3:17pm

The GOP Plan ?

I think the Obama veto pen is warm'n up in the bullpen ... that is if the GOP plan makes it out of the senate ...

Peter Pan
11-03-2010, 3:19pm
The GOP Plan ?

I think the Obama veto pen is warm'n up in the bullpen ... that is if the GOP plan makes it out of the senate ...

I see 2 years of grid lock as the messiah has no plans to work with the GOP, has not so far and all he knows how to do is campaign and as them to ride in the back of the bus:cheers:

Exotix
11-03-2010, 3:29pm
I see 2 years of grid lock as the messiah has no plans to work with the GOP, has not so far and all he knows how to do is campaign and as them to ride in the back of the bus:cheers:

Depends on priorities ... say for instance the (R) investigative panel on Obama and the Dems for *un-american activities* as part of the *Angry Mob Right* mentality ... I suggest this will be the only (R) platform that will be prevalent ... I like it ... they'll have to drag Bush & Cheney and all the neocons who got us where we are today into the fray ... this will mainly be a Tea Party thing as they believe they're the real *grassroots* (R)'s/Conservatives starting at America Year Zero ... (see Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge)

Yeah, the right-wing has a lot on their plate going into 2012 ... so I was little amused listening to Steele schmooze on the American people today basking in his 15 minutes ... that the *new America* is gonna take some time ... at least until after January ...

ChasC5
11-03-2010, 7:53pm

And I'm sure the GOP is will to work with the Dems. :skep: