PDA

View Full Version : Working on photo assignment poll: Calling Sea Six

TripleBlack
09-01-2012, 10:21am
I'm working on the poll for voting and have everyone's submission figured out except 1...

Sea Six: I believe you win the prize for most entries. :seasix: Which one do you want for your submission? I hold up on the poll until sometime after lunch to hear from you, else I'll just pick the one I like best. :):)

TripleBlack
09-01-2012, 2:41pm
Hope I picked the one you would have... Beautiful sunset. :seasix:

Sea Six
09-01-2012, 4:49pm
Hope I picked the one you would have... Beautiful sunset. :seasix:

I don't know... You are more qualified than me to judge the value of a photo.

Is that the one you think is best?

carlton_fritz
09-01-2012, 5:26pm

Should have picked the one I edited for you.:leaving:

TripleBlack
09-01-2012, 7:53pm

Not sure about qualifications.... but I liked the composition of this one best. The sky was beautiful in all of them, but I liked the way the pier led your eye to the sunset. Classic "leading lines" composition and it worked well. And the reflections in the water were great. Super shot for no post editing. :cert:

Sea Six
09-02-2012, 9:16am
Not sure about qualifications.... but I liked the composition of this one best. The sky was beautiful in all of them, but I liked the way the pier led your eye to the sunset. Classic "leading lines" composition and it worked well. And the reflections in the water were great. Super shot for no post editing. :cert:

Wow... I didn't know about any of that stuff. I just snapped a bunch of pictures, LOL.

Thanks!

TripleBlack
09-02-2012, 11:10am
Wow... I didn't know about any of that stuff. I just snapped a bunch of pictures, LOL.

Thanks!

I geek out on the process far to much. :yesnod:

Have been reading a good deal lately about composition and how fairly subtle differences in two photos of the same subject can turn out so differently. Clearly I'm spending too much time reading and not enough shooting as I didn't come up with an entry this month.
:leaving: