RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 9:51am
You have been banned for the following reason:
violation of forum rules

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-23-2012, 09:00 AM

Piss on em, I'm through with CF.:dance:

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 9:56am
I guess they don't like me telling liberals to piss off.

mike100
08-22-2012, 10:27am
Ever since I started in over here at VB, I have found i only spend 10min or so over at CF to pick and choose from a limited number of worthy topics to comment on- usually to double check that i'm not missing anything important in the Socal or ZR-1specific section...then I'm out.

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 10:45am
You have been banned for the following reason:
violation of forum rules

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-23-2012, 09:00 AM

Piss on em, I'm through with CF.:dance:
:rofl:
WTF did you do Mike? :seasix: Link???

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 11:50am
WTF did you do Mike? :seasix: Link???

I can't get into the link unless I clear all my cookies and it's not worth the trouble.

I told belasarius to piss off and called him and alpo boneheads.

They were trying to tell me how and why a college seals records. They said osama did not seal his records. I told them they are sealed and locked by default and by him not allowing anyone to have access to them, he in essence did have them locked.

I work at a college for christ sakes in Business Services and we deal with this daily.

After a little back and forth I told him to piss off and I was through talking to you two boneheads.:dance:

I'm through with that place. The moderators are morons and control freaks. I may go over on occasion but as a regular I'm through.

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 12:30pm
I can't get into the link unless I clear all my cookies and it's not worth the trouble.

I told belasarius to piss off and called him and alpo boneheads.

They were trying to tell me how and why a college seals records. They said osama did not seal his records. I told them they are sealed and locked by default and by him not allowing anyone to have access to them, he in essence did have them locked.

I work at a college for christ sakes in Business Services and we deal with this daily.

After a little back and forth I told him to piss off and I was through talking to you two boneheads.:dance:

I'm through with that place. The moderators are morons and control freaks. I may go over on occasion but as a regular I'm through.
Love it. Remember we still have freedom at the VB:seasix:

C4fan
08-22-2012, 12:56pm
I don't spend much time over there either. I still keep up with a thread in the Southwest regional section that our local group does. I will check that thread daily but when I go to the C4 gen and tech sections it's like a broken record.

DukeAllen
08-22-2012, 1:03pm
Sounds like you only called them what they were, and more politely then I'd have done it.:seasix:

PLRX
08-22-2012, 1:12pm
I bet it was a report. The wussy reported you because he got BUTT-HURT after you called him alpo and told him to piss off.

Two weeks ago I received a 5 point warning because I posted the clown. I've been posting the clown since 2010. Pewter looked for it and deleted all of them.

I Pewter has a small penis, his wife wears the pants at home, she takes his paycheck, the CF is the only place where he can man up and show off by banning people.

100% of people banned there do a come back with a different name. My next username will be CorvettePete2012.:rofl: They can't hold that against me because they know who they do it and allow them to continue. I think banning is useless.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/plrx/COOL/C4Clown.jpg

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 1:30pm
Yeah I started to go back and rename myself banned1 just to mess with them, but you know what, they aren't worth my effort.

Yes I do think I was reported by one of the two morons, belasarius most likely. Alpo doesn't do that, that I have been aware of. But the other jerk is a total political troll and I'm guessing he did it.

It's too bad, I try to contribute in the car sections every chance I get and I get pm's quite a bit with members asking me different car related questions. Mostly where do you get this or that or what do you think about this etc.

Just this morning I emailed a copy of my instructions for my kwik lift to a member in oregon, that my wife scanned for me to email. and they want to ban me for telling a dipstick to piss off? hell they should ban him for being a troll.

Anyway, it's not a deal, it just made me angry but also made me realize I ain't putting up with moron little pecker moderators.

So what oil do you guys use:leaving:

Taurus
08-22-2012, 2:05pm
I only go there when I'm called into action.:seasix:

Frizlefrak
08-22-2012, 2:56pm
No surprise. The draconian moderation over there has literally sucked every ounce of fun out of the place. But you're the last person I thought would get sent to banned camp.

Wathen1955
08-22-2012, 3:00pm
Wow that place is really going downhill fast. It's so loaded with new guys with their 80's vette, and the same old questions:
how do I change my oil
what antifreeze is best
can I use these new spark plugs that were used in the Star Ship Enterprise
can I use 50 weight oil in my vette
will my car run with regular gas
etc etc etc

Then you throw in the emotional mods that have minus zero humor and zero understanding of logic and common sense.

I still go there, not as much, but look for decent information I may use in the future. All the good guys from when I got my 96 3½ years ago have left - the experts with these cars.

Frizlefrak
08-22-2012, 3:08pm
This the thread Sarge?

Obama's College/Law School Scholarship - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/politics-religion-and-controversy/3115669-obamas-college-law-school-scholarship.html)

DukeAllen
08-22-2012, 3:08pm
No surprise. The draconian moderation over there has literally sucked every ounce of fun out of the place. But you're the last person I thought would get sent to banned camp.

I've been there two years. The first year was fun and informative, but the past year it's gone to the toilet faster than an ex-lax junkie.:leaving:

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 3:12pm
This the thread Sarge?

Obama's College/Law School Scholarship - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/politics-religion-and-controversy/3115669-obamas-college-law-school-scholarship.html)

That's it I'm guessing. I can't see it:lol: Are my posts still there? I doubt it.

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 3:18pm

I was at a car show this past weekend and a longtime member was there who is respected by many in the C5 section. There has actually been people asking where he went.

He said he still lurks a lot but seldom posts anything because all the fun has been taken out of it. I told him about you guys here who don't hang out there as much anymore as well. He said it came down to the moderators as well. But in their defense I don't know if it's them or the administrator. Actually I have received pm's from savewave more than once in a friendly manner just shooting the breeze.

I guess that's what happens when they are more interested in the vendors and political correctness than the members who built the forum.

I got a warning for language a couple months ago by saying something to the effect

"all women aren't lying baby killing whores":lol: I thought I was stating the obvious

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 3:20pm
I've been there two years. The first year was fun and informative, but the past year it's gone to the toilet faster than an ex-lax junkie.:leaving:

Even RollaMo doesn't hang out on CF much anymore and he was like us who was there everyday.

C4 section used to be a lot of fun, but not so much anymore. Oh well, we have VB, enough talk of CF.:dance:

Taurus
08-22-2012, 3:28pm
Even RollaMo doesn't hang out on CF much anymore and he was like us who was there everyday.

C4 section used to be a lot of fun, but not so much anymore. Oh well, we have VB, enough talk of CF.:dance:

Just so you know, if you see the phrase "I'm going in", usually it's a kamikaze run in Gen C4 in response to an incredibly stupid post, and it usually doesn't end well for some one, as you may have noticed.:D

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 3:44pm
This the thread Sarge?

Banned for this:rofl: What a fu&king Joke!:seasix:
yep, that was a big achievement.

He had Hillary and Biden to run against:rofl:

Of course we know the dems will never nominate a female, and Joe speaks for himself.

hell RIM, even you had a chance on the dem ticket in 08. Then you dems sank the economy and scared people in order to win.

Why else was osama in such a rush to bail wall street? because you ****ers caused it in the first place.:thumbs:

uh einstein,

All records are sealed by default and the only person who can unseal them is the person who the records belong to.

That makes them sealed by osama.

wanta try again?

By the way, I work at the University of Missouri in Business Services, which has a role in the releasing of records.

No einstein, they are sealed/locked by default. Do you really want to challenge me on this?

reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

fact Check?:rofl:

No, I want you to tell me the procedures for maintaining School records, and what laws and regulations cover it.

Without looking it up.

As long as you want to play stupid, I will allow you to do so. I'm not busy anyway.:lol:

Your move Einstein

Technically no he didn't that I'm aware of.

However he never opened them for review as past presidents have either, so in essence he didn't seal his records, he just refused to open them for public view.

I can't even talk to a parent about their child's school account unless the student has given permission for us to talk to a particular person/parent. If I do, I lose my job and the student has a breach of privacy suit against the school and me.

Piss off, you're an idiot.

you can't challenge me on this so you're playing your typical ignorant games.

It must be lonely in your world with your IQ.

all other presidents have, that is the point here :willy:

Damn, I'm through talking to you two boneheads.

Midnight85
08-22-2012, 3:45pm
Mike, I would have bever figured you to get banned, that just shows how much thought goes into their muscle flexing. Just last month I got a warning from them because I told a moron if he didn't like my advice, tuff sh1t. They claim I was attacking him??? Like others I still go there but I'm usually in & out in less then 5 minutes.

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 3:49pm
At the next Barn Raising, we should invite all the CF Mods to show (under false pretenses of course:D) get blind ass drunk, then kick the living shit out of each and everyone of them. Think of the money we could raise. 20 bucks to kick Pewter or HP in the nuts. I'm in for a hundred:rofl:

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 3:58pm
Banned for this:rofl: What a fu&king Joke!:seasix:

WTF

They ban me and don't even delete the posts? Seriously, that was the worst I said this morning in any thread.

Hmmm, things that make you say WTH.

Yesterday I posted the video of Forest Gump when he and bubba meet Lt dan and the word GD was in it. Think that was it?

It's where Lt dan asks them if they are twins:lol:

I ask Rock It Man and war if they were twins:lol:

Could be war turned me in. I've been in trouble dealing with him before. He was the one who I made the above comment to about women and whores!

PLRX
08-22-2012, 3:58pm
The good old days were 2008~ 2009. The german rules came out and the trolling started.

threads like these made my day at work

will a c4 ever be worth what a c1/c2/c3 is? - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2550104-will-a-c4-ever-be-worth-what-a-c1-c2-c3-is.html)

Anybody Looking to buy a New Pc? - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic/2680734-anybody-looking-to-buy-a-new-pc.html#post1575363178)

Ricer Thread Post picture's of riced up Vette's Or funny Little Honda's - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2557252-ricer-thread-post-pictures-of-riced-up-vettes-or-funny-little-hondas.html#post1573534943)

C4 Still Gets Little Respect...... - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2337433-c4-still-gets-little-respect.html)

Lets see Those Built L98 vettes! 85 = 91 Intakes / turbos etc. - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2655746-lets-see-those-built-l98-vettes-85-91-intakes-turbos-etc.html)

Everytime a thread was/is created with some sort of happiness or cohesion those guys come in call it "stupid, non-C4 related or this one ran it's course" and lock it. When I was in COMBAT we had daily staff meetings. These meetings were the most serious and ON-TOPIC meetings I ever had in my career and always there was a line with humor and off-topic. How much can we keep a 30 year old car forum on topic or "C4 specific"?

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 4:02pm
Mike, I would have bever figured you to get banned, that just shows how much thought goes into their muscle flexing. Just last month I got a warning from them because I told a moron if he didn't like my advice, tuff sh1t. They claim I was attacking him??? Like others I still go there but I'm usually in & out in less then 5 minutes.

I saw that::seasix: But didn't know you got in trouble.

At the next Barn Raising, we should invite all the CF Mods to show (under false pretenses of course:D) get blind ass drunk, then kick the living shit out of each and everyone of them. Think of the money we could raise. 20 bucks to kick Pewter or HP in the nuts. I'm in for a hundred:rofl:

HP isn't as strict as he once was and I think he does listen to reason, but I could be wrong. Pewter is the diuche bag.

But Grumpy is the one who keeps giving me warnings for language. I can't help it, I'm an old redneck soldier, I'm not use to PC language.

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 4:05pm
WTF

They ban me and don't even delete the posts? Seriously, that was the worst I said this morning in any thread.

They probably know you're a Barn member Mike. That's like having three strikes against you, especially in those assholes eyes:yesnod:

PLRX
08-22-2012, 4:08pm

Told him tough shit and that is "attacking"?

Those moderators got to be the biggest puzzys of all time. I bet they were beat up at schools by the bullies' victims and their kids today must be weak, democrats and politically correct.

I wonder if they even go out and listen how people on the street talk to each other. I wonder if Romney can ban Obama after all the personal attacks he launches against him every day.

Blademaker
08-22-2012, 4:09pm
So you get into it with a buncha friggin' liberals that don't have two brain cells to rub together, ask them for facts they can't provide, and you get banned?

YHGTBSM :rofl:

CF used to have a babes section.........'til they all went homo and did away with it.

CF used to be fun.......as long as you didn't even remotely say a discouraging word about LEO's.

CF used to welcome other opinions..........until the pig headed mods began playing favorites to all their little butt buddies.

Scorched earth..........the only way to go out.

Rant off...............

PLRX
08-22-2012, 4:10pm
YHGTBSM

what does it mean???

you will not be banned here. :seasix:

PLRX
08-22-2012, 4:10pm
They probably know you're a Barn member Mike. That's like having three strikes against you, especially in those assholes eyes:yesnod:

Oh yes, they know all of us. All Of Us

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 4:11pm
The good old days were 2008~ 2009. The german rules came out and the trolling started.

threads like these made my day at work

will a c4 ever be worth what a c1/c2/c3 is? - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2550104-will-a-c4-ever-be-worth-what-a-c1-c2-c3-is.html)

Anybody Looking to buy a New Pc? - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic/2680734-anybody-looking-to-buy-a-new-pc.html#post1575363178)

Ricer Thread Post picture's of riced up Vette's Or funny Little Honda's - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2557252-ricer-thread-post-pictures-of-riced-up-vettes-or-funny-little-hondas.html#post1573534943)

C4 Still Gets Little Respect...... - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2337433-c4-still-gets-little-respect.html)

Lets see Those Built L98 vettes! 85 = 91 Intakes / turbos etc. - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-general-discussion/2655746-lets-see-those-built-l98-vettes-85-91-intakes-turbos-etc.html)

Everytime a thread was/is created with some sort of happiness or cohesion those guys come in call it "stupid, non-C4 related or this one ran it's course" and lock it. When I was in COMBAT we had daily staff meetings. These meetings were the most serious and ON-TOPIC meetings I ever had in my career and always there was a line with humor and off-topic. How much can we keep a 30 year old car forum on topic or "C4 specific"?

Well it seems they don't think guys should talk cars and shit at the same time. But seriously, how can you not combine the two? You can't.

PLRX
08-22-2012, 4:12pm
Well it seems they don't think guys should talk cars and shit at the same time. But seriously, how can you not combine the two? You can't.

Well there is a moderator there that love to talk about sodomy. Dear Lord, this dude is always posting sodomy related stories. It is simple, just search sodomy under his name and wait for the numerous posts.

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 4:24pm
Well there is a moderator there that love to talk about sodomy. Dear Lord, this dude is always posting sodomy related stories. It is simple, just search sodomy under his name and wait for the numerous posts.

Holy crap! (No pun intended)

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 4:25pm
what does it mean???

You have got to be shitting me:seasix:

Sweet 90
08-22-2012, 4:27pm

Oh damn!!:lolsmile::lolsmile:

Blademaker
08-22-2012, 4:28pm
what does it mean???

You Have Got To Be Shitting Me

:seasix:

PLRX
08-22-2012, 4:33pm

Got it Thanks :cert:

Frizlefrak
08-22-2012, 6:54pm
CF used to have a babes section.........'til they all went homo and did away with it.

They used to have a Babes section AND a "Kill Stories" section back when I started there. Then they slowly started getting pussified.....until you have what you have there today; Sterile, bullshit, feel good threads without an ounce of humor or sarcasm. They literally sucked the phucking life out of the place.

DukeAllen
08-22-2012, 7:17pm
They used to have a Babes section AND a "Kill Stories" section back when I started there. Then they slowly started getting pussified.....until you have what you have there today; Sterile, bullshit, feel good threads without an ounce of humor or sarcasm. They literally sucked the phucking life out of the place.

Sounds like they turned into liberals:leaving:

Blademaker
08-22-2012, 7:52pm

This

Sounds like they turned into liberals:leaving:

and this.

Rest assured, if you're a member there, they know you're here.
And Pewter, if you read this, go **** yourself.

Taurus
08-22-2012, 7:54pm

You have this place figured out.:rofl:

RetiredSFC 97
08-22-2012, 7:54pm
This

and this.

:iagree:

PLRX
08-22-2012, 8:13pm

This

and this.

I remember the babes section it was taken out like a zit. I bet it has something
to do with the owner/mod wifes. They got BUTT-HURT when they saw the big hooters and big butts.

http://www.big-hooters.net/boobs/big_tits_49/anetabuena_07.jpg

Check this out.

Long time ago I got a PM warning from Grumpy because I posted this, but the warning
was about the word "shit.com"

I edited the picture with MC manager, removed the word shit, downloaded it into my
photobucket and posted back in the CF. An hour later savewave banned me because it was "offensive"

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd92/gumbyleg/110308_fat_woman_hooters.jpg

WW7
08-22-2012, 8:30pm
Oh yes, they know all of us. All Of Us

I've never seen any of you before in my life...:rofl:...Who the hell is PLRX???..:leaving:...WW

Taurus
08-22-2012, 8:30pm
I've never seen any of you before in my life...Who the hell is PLRX???..:leaving:...WW

Just some John Denver groupie.........................

PLRX
08-22-2012, 8:38pm
Just some John Denver groupie.........................

Wow, I feel a deep hard kick in the nutz with steel-toe boots right now.:rofl:

Taurus
08-22-2012, 8:49pm
Wow, I feel a deep hard kick in the nutz with steel-toe boots right now.:rofl:

Kind of a different Rocky Mountain High eh?

Frizlefrak
08-22-2012, 9:02pm
Kind of a different Rocky Mountain High eh?

I wrote a parody like that once.....called CucamongaMike.....have to see if I can dig it up.....

Vette40th
08-22-2012, 9:18pm
Times have definitely changed. I was there from 99, but me and my mouth got me banned, couple times. Anyways, some of the photos in avatars over there can be some nice ones for a babes section.
Half the time though, I wont even post as I am thinking ahead, as I know my sense of humor and lack of keyboard restraint can get me in trouble.

PLRX
08-22-2012, 10:46pm
Times have definitely changed. I was there from 99, but me and my mouth got me banned, couple times. Anyways, some of the photos in avatars over there can be some nice ones for a babes section.
Half the time though, I wont even post as I am thinking ahead, as I know my sense of humor and lack of keyboard restraint can get me in trouble.

:iagree: Very easy over there. Even a PG-13 picture may get you banned.

Wathen1955
08-22-2012, 11:48pm
Speaking of liberals:

Best Bob Hope movie line - YouTube

Archie Bunker is not happy with Obama:
Archie Bunker is not happy with Obama - YouTube

RetiredSFC 97
08-23-2012, 10:07am
Well this is what it was. and they didn't even delete the post. WTF, it must not have been too bad

Piss off, you're an idiot.

you can't challenge me on this so you're playing your typical ignorant games.

It must be lonely in your world with your IQ.

Grumpy got me. He's an idiot as well. Sometimes you can give people too much control over others who don't know how to handle it. This is one of those times.

Frizlefrak
08-23-2012, 10:38am
OK, maybe....and I mean MAYBE....a verbal warning to dial it back. But banned??? Over THAT???
Give me a phucking break.

RetiredSFC 97
08-23-2012, 11:04am
OK, maybe....and I mean MAYBE....a verbal warning to dial it back. But banned??? Over THAT???
Give me a phucking break.

True, but those A Holes purposely act stupid in order to provoke others and that should not be allowed either. Just because you're trying to get your membership numbers up so you can extract cash from vendors doesn't give them the right to overlook obvious trolls who do it on purpose. That's why people are leaving them. And you can't even delete your membership either once you sign up.

and I stand by my comments, the guy is an idiot with the IQ of a rock.

Sweet 90
08-23-2012, 11:14am
True, but those A Holes purposely act stupid in order to provoke others and that should not be allowed either. Just because you're trying to get your membership numbers up so you can extract cash from vendors doesn't give them the right to overlook obvious trolls who do it on purpose. That's why people are leaving them. And you can't even delete your membership either once you sign up.

and I stand by my comments, the guy is an idiot with the IQ of a rock.

Take a deep breath Mike, relax, then go putt around on your C5. I'm thinking maybe add some ambient lighting :D have a couple of bevies then put a big pic of Grumpy on your fence, go down stairs, find the biggest rifle you've got....... well you get the idea:)

RetiredSFC 97
08-23-2012, 11:21am
Take a deep breath Mike, relax, then go putt around on your C5. I'm thinking maybe add some ambient lighting :D have a couple of bevies then put a big pic of Grumpy on your fence, go down stairs, find the biggest rifle you've got....... well you get the idea:)

He's constantly sending me warnings for language. I ask him what the warnings meant and he said basically nothing.

So I ask why the **** do you keep sending them then:lol:

PLRX
08-23-2012, 11:27am
He's constantly sending me warnings for language. I ask him what the warnings meant and he said basically nothing.

So I ask why the **** do you keep sending them then:lol:

Grown "men" warning a man about speaking to other men after an idiotic male posted senseless or gay-ish information.

I'd love to see the moderators video chat or to read their e-mails or PMs. They got to be hilarious.

RetiredSFC 97
08-23-2012, 11:32am
Grown "men" warning a man about speaking to other men after an idiotic male posted senseless or gay-ish information.

I'd love to see the moderators video chat or to read their e-mails or PMs. They got to be hilarious.

I bet they are quite funny. I wouldn't be a mod for anything, but of course they'll never ask me.:lol:

change of subject, check out my phone call last night

http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/politics-religion-controversy/39211-my-call-campaign-last.html#post742936

Sweet 90
08-23-2012, 11:33am

Pete, do you think Bryan could ever succumb to the power of being the one and only C4 mod here?:lolsmile:

PLRX
08-23-2012, 11:46am
Pete, do you think Bryan could ever succumb to the power of being the one and only C4 mod here?:lolsmile:

Bryan has proven that he has better things to do than to send a senseless warnings to grown men. He knows that if any of us would like to tell anyone to Guck-off is between them and not against The Vette Barn. Now if a BUTT-HURT person would start posting against this forum or against everybody I have no doubt he would step in and address the issue first.

Blademaker
08-23-2012, 12:30pm
Eh........When I got the perma ban, it was at my own request. I got tired of my posts being *moderated* (censored) without being given a reason.
When I pm'd Pewter and asked why, I never got a response. After about a week or so of this bullshit, I pm'd him again ordering him to permaban my ass. I told them CF used to be fun, but not any more.
I mentioned something about their Stalin like control/censorship, added that their playing favorite with their butt buddies was getting old, and finished by insinuating their affection for the gay life style.

I got what I ordered. :seasix:

RetiredSFC 97
08-23-2012, 12:35pm
Eh........When I got the perma ban, it was at my own request. I got tired of my posts being *moderated* (censored) without being given a reason.
When I pm'd Pewter and asked why, I never got a response. After about a week or so of this bullshit, I pm'd him again ordering him to permaban my ass. I told them CF used to be fun, but not any more.
I mentioned something about their Stalin like control/censorship, added that their playing favorite with their butt buddies was getting old, and finished by insinuating their affection for the gay life style.

I got what I ordered. :seasix:

PLRX
08-23-2012, 12:47pm
their affection for the gay life style.

Based on what I found during my latest CF search your post is accurate.

WW7
08-23-2012, 2:58pm
Based on what I found during my latest CF search your post is accurate.

So they're a bunch of "Pickle Suckers"..Now things are starting to make sense..:leaving:....WW

RetiredSFC 97
08-23-2012, 3:12pm
So I got banned for what I said but yet I have read posts like this all afternoon over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxx
From each according to his ability, eh?

No dumbass. From each according to his income. Try to follow. If you have no income how can your taxes stay the same?

WTF

Sweet 90
08-23-2012, 3:45pm
So I got banned for what I said but yet I have read posts like this all afternoon over there.

WTF

Maybe they hate ex-marines Mike, since none of the mods are men:seasix:

PLRX
08-23-2012, 4:24pm
So they're a bunch of "Pickle Suckers"..Now things are starting to make sense..:leaving:....WW

I think he is more of a Peeping Tom with limited experience.

beadist
08-25-2012, 7:57pm
what does it mean???

Or it can be used like this VB member used it :D
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx182/Beadist/Barn%20Raising%201/duckyslicenseplate1.jpg

PLRX
08-25-2012, 8:04pm
:lol:^^^

pearlmom
08-26-2012, 3:14pm
I like it better here also

Frizlefrak
08-26-2012, 6:48pm
I like it better here also

Glad to hear that. So tell us about yourself.

pearlmom
08-26-2012, 8:54pm
well, we bought a 94 back in Feb. So far my better half already had to change water pump, opti, head gaskets, and a few little other items. We like it alot. My husband was a ford fan from birth lol but now he's a corvette fan for life . we use it as a daily driver unless the weather is really too bad. it black on black. will post pics when one the kids shows us how. nice to be here .

Frizlefrak
08-26-2012, 9:59pm
Corvettes get under your skin. I've been thinking about adding a C5 to the herd too. Found this one....may run out and take a look at it.

2000 CORVETTE (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3206601755.html)

Frizlefrak
08-26-2012, 10:03pm
Wouldn't mind owning a L98 TPI car too....great torque. Here's a cool color....

Nice1991 corvette (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3168580398.html)

or....

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3217141628.html

pearlmom
08-26-2012, 10:04pm
I like the C4 more

Frizlefrak
08-26-2012, 10:07pm
Oh hell....maybe even a C3. This one is sharp! Now if it just had a red stripe....

1976 Corvette Stingray (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3142205920.html)

PLRX
08-26-2012, 10:10pm
Wouldn't mind owning a L98 TPI car too....great torque. Here's a cool color....

Nice1991 corvette (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3168580398.html)

or....

1991 Corvette (http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3217141628.html)

http://www9l.incredimail.com/scache/im//gallery/content/200806181240/content_11883_prev.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-593754.gif http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-160658.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-280948.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-286396.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-986954.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-012745.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-799854.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-590695.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-459886.gif

beadist
08-26-2012, 10:52pm
well, we bought a 94 back in Feb. So far my better half already had to change water pump, opti, head gaskets, and a few little other items. We like it alot. My husband was a ford fan from birth lol but now he's a corvette fan for life . we use it as a daily driver unless the weather is really too bad. it black on black. will post pics when one the kids shows us how. nice to be here .

Welcome! :barnbabe:

Taurus
08-26-2012, 11:03pm
http://www9l.incredimail.com/scache/im//gallery/content/200806181240/content_11883_prev.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-593754.gif http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-160658.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-280948.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-286396.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-986954.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-012745.gifhttp://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-799854.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-590695.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/l/laughing/graphics-laughing-459886.gif

Subtle...............

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
08-26-2012, 11:05pm
Good Grief, Friz.....I feel as though I just clicked onto the Twilight Zone........................................

BTW, Pearlmom, WELCOME! :) :seasix:

C4fan
08-27-2012, 7:49am
:rofl: Now that's funny,,,I don't care where you're from.