PDA

View Full Version : [Craigslist] Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume...

ApexOversteer
10-23-2009, 8:37pm
Need an amputee to complete my Halloween costume (Brooklyn)

So this might seem strange and really offensive to some but hopefully someone will reply. I have always loved the scene in Empire Strikes Back where Chewbacca has to carry around a half reconstructed C3PO in a backpack because he hasn't reattached his lower body yet. For Halloween I would love to dress up like this. I am big enough and strong enough to both pull off the Chewbacca look and to carry around a lot of weight for the night. So basically I am looking for a double amputee (someone missing both legs - preferably at the hip) to accompany me as C3PO for the evening. We should meet ahead of time so that we can work out the backpack/harness system. There are a few parties that I want to hit and I think we will be the hit of any event we attend. Anyone up for this?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/ApexOversteer/statue_ggiant_chewie.jpg

This guy just leveled up in his Star Wars geekdom... part of me wants him to find a willing amputee, 'cause that costume would RULE.

Sneaks
10-23-2009, 10:14pm
I'm not sure how to repsond to that one. :confused:
1. Least they're going to get up outa the chair and outa the house.
2. That's just disturbing man

Scissors
10-31-2011, 11:16am
:waiting:

nhlgopens
10-31-2011, 12:25pm
He didn't specify male or female. That could make it interesting...

Jeff '79
10-31-2011, 6:17pm
Wow.....That's politically incorrect....But I like it....Sounds like a good way for a double amputee to meet chicks, at parties....:willy::eek:

99 pewtercoupe
10-31-2011, 6:57pm
Wow.....That's politically incorrect....But I like it....Sounds like a good way for a double amputee to meet chicks, at parties....:willy::eek:

:iagree:

Dude with the right atitude could probably score some of the freaks