PDA

View Full Version : The Budweiser method

DukeAllen
07-25-2012, 10:17am
These three guys are in a bar, having a few beers, and checking out the babes as they enter the establishment. One walks in, rather attractive, and they "discuss" her "rating," which is on a 1 to 10 scale.

One says, "I'd give her a 7. She's really quite pretty." Another agrees, and so does the third.

The bartender, while bringing a new round of drinks to their table, overhears their rating of the young lass. He checks her out himself and says, "Nah, I'd only give her a 3."

"A 3? How can you give her a 3?" says one of the three guys at the table. "She's a real pretty girl." The bartender, walking away, says, "Well, I use the Budweiser method for rating women."

The guys look at each other, figure the bartender has lousy taste in women, and go back to their ratings. Moments later, another young lady, prettier than the last, walks into the bar, and they confer between themselves and decide she deserves a 9.

However, the bartender, wiping off the table nearest to theirs, again overhears their rating of the gal. He checks her out himself and tells the fellows that he'd only give her a 5.

"A 5? How can you give her just a 5? She's absolutely gorgeous!"

The bartender casually replies that he uses the Budweiser method for rating women.

"The Budweiser method?" they puzzle, as the bartender returns to his post behind the bar. They are quite confused.

Three, maybe four minutes pass by, and then a stunning blonde, 5'11" goddess walks into the bar. Long luscious legs, sexy shape. Truly a work of flawless perfection. Without hesitation, the three "judges" at the table determine that this young sultress is, without any doubt, a 10.

However, carrying a case of beer pass them to restock the supply behind the bar, the bartender once more overhears their rating of the girl. He glances studiously at her, and says that the best, the very best that he could give her, would be a 7.

"A 7? How in the world could you give her just a mere 7? She's gorgeous!"

"Well," says the bartender again, "I use the Budweiser method for rating women."

"Budweiser!" says one of the guys, exasperated. "What in the Hell is this 'Budweiser method' for rating women?"

"Well, says the bartender, "the Budweiser method for rating women, is the number of Clydesdales it would take to pull me off her."

Sweet 90
07-25-2012, 10:36am
Groan:D

C4fan
07-25-2012, 5:00pm
Groan:D

Jim, It could have been worse:

"Well, says the bartender, "the Budweiser method for rating women, is the number of Clydesdales it would take to satisfy her." :rofl:

Sweet 90
07-25-2012, 5:28pm

"Well, says the bartender, "the Budweiser method for rating women, is the number of Clydesdales it would take to satisfy her." :rofl:
:lolsmile::lolsmile:
Oh dear God!!

DukeAllen
07-25-2012, 5:33pm
I try not to brag, but yes I made the horse cry :D

A guy walks into a bar and sits on a stool. in front of him he see’s a big jar full of change and a little card that reads: Hello, if you would like to win all of this money you have to make the horse at the end of the bar laugh. COST $5 So, he puts in five dollars and takes the horse into the bathroom. Two minutes later they come out and the horse is laughing so hard that he pissed on the floor. So the guy takes the money and leaves. The next day the same guy walks in the bar again and see’s the horse and the jar, this time it says: You can win all of this if you make the horse cry. COST $10 So he puts in 10 dollars and takes the horse into the bathroom. Four minutes later they come out and the horse is crying like no body ever had. So the guy takes the jar but before he could leave the bartender asks “How did you do that?” The guy says “The first time I told him my dick was bigger than his and the second time I showed him!”

Frizlefrak
07-25-2012, 6:25pm

Donkeys are cheaper. :rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-25-2012, 7:17pm
I try not to brag, but yes I made the horse cry :D

Duke, are you sure the horse wasn't crying out of sympathy for you having such bad eyesight? :rofl:

DukeAllen
07-25-2012, 7:37pm
Duke, are you sure the horse wasn't crying out of sympathy for you having such bad eyesight? :rofl:

Nah that was both of us laughing about the time you lost the bet:rofl:

DukeAllen
07-25-2012, 7:37pm

You've been to Korea:yesnod:

C4fan
07-25-2012, 9:01pm

Sounds more like Boys Town at Villa Cuna right in Friz's back yard.:D

Frizlefrak
07-25-2012, 9:09pm

Sounds more like Boys Town at Villa Cuna right in Friz's back yard.:D

:iagree: Donkey shows in Juarez are legendary......(so I hear).. :leaving:

PLRX
07-25-2012, 9:24pm
:iagree: Donkey shows in Juarez are legendary......(so I hear).. :leaving:

:rofl:

I know about those. Ask any military member who has been stationed in Okinawa about the "Banana Show" and The Stage. The Stage was closed few years ago, I bet it was the officer corps. It promoted a relax atmosphere, unit cohesion and happiness.

The Legendary Banana Show - YouTube

This is a true statement
Steve Brown does the Okinawa "Banana lady" interview - YouTube

Sweet 90
07-26-2012, 12:31am
:rofl:

I know about those. Ask any military member who has been stationed in Okinawa about the "Banana Show" and The Stage. The Stage was closed few years ago, I bet it was the officer corps. It promoted a relax atmosphere, unit cohesion and happiness.

Damn Pete, are you on a mission to keep me illl?:rofl:

PLRX
07-26-2012, 12:37am
Damn Pete, are you on a mission to keep me illl?:rofl:

Sweet, the Banana Show is real.

The Stage is now closed, but it was club with a rotating stage and all
the customers would sit around it (like a coliseum). A girl would come
out, a volunteer from the crowd goes on stage and hammered her. If
you went there as a section, one guy had to go on stage and represent.

Sweet 90
07-26-2012, 1:09am
Sweet, the Banana Show is real.

The Stage is now closed, but it was club with a rotating stage and all
the customers would sit around it (like a coliseum). A girl would come
out, a volunteer from the crowd goes on stage and hammered her. If
you went there as a section, one guy had to go on stage and represent.

Man, and I thought I'd seen it all Pete:lol: