PDA

View Full Version : interesting choice of colors for LT1 Collectors engine

Vette40th
07-15-2012, 1:29am
Saw this at the hobby shop. He tore everything out. http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk189/rivary0006/2012-07-14104316.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-15-2012, 1:45am
Ambitious, but ...ah....ummm...a lot of work for something that won't end well...I think.

Vette40th
07-15-2012, 1:55am
There were parts everywhere. I have pulled my engine 3 times, and never have torn something down to this extreme. AC completely from firewall to compressor, radiator, water pump torn down to empty shell, even the engine was empty of all parts. Sumit boxes all over too. Big project fo him

Taurus
07-15-2012, 10:54am
Saw this at the hobby shop. He tore everything out. http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk189/rivary0006/2012-07-14104316.jpg

Maybe he's getting it ready to drop into a Miata.:leaving:

C4fan
07-15-2012, 12:53pm
Maybe he's getting it ready to drop into a Miata.:leaving:

:lolsmile::lolsmile: Oh no he di'int

DukeAllen
07-15-2012, 1:32pm
I'm at a loss for words.
http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/you-are-this-gay-rainbow-suit.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-15-2012, 1:48pm
Clueless, I bet it's this guy...

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx256/realbunky/DEADMANWALKING.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-15-2012, 4:50pm
Pension sex.

Two men were talking. 'So, how's your sex life?'
'Oh, nothing special. I'm having Pension sex.'
'Pension sex?'

'Yeah, you know; I get a little each month,

but not enough to live on!'

LOUD SEX

A wife went in to see a therapist and said,
'I've got a big problem, doctor.
Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes,
He lets out this ear splitting yell.'

'My dear,' the shrink said, 'that's completely natural.
I don't see what the problem is..'
'The problem is,' she complained, 'it wakes me up!'

QUIET SEX

Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife
During a recent lovemaking session,
'How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?'
She glanced at him and replied, 'You're never home!'

SEX & ARGUMENTS

A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary The husband yelled, 'When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'.'

'Yeah,' she replies, 'when you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'

WOMEN'S HUMOROUS SEX

My husband came home with a tube of K Y jelly and said, 'This will make you happy tonight..'

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

ELDERLY SEX

One night, an 87 year-old woman came home from Bingo and found
her 92 year-old husband in bed with another woman. She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor, assisted living apartment, killing him instantly.

Brought before the court on the charge of murder.
The judge asked her if she had anything to say in her defense.
She began coolly,

'Yes, your honor.

I figured that at 92, if he could have sex...He could also fly.'

DukeAllen
07-15-2012, 4:59pm
And God promised men "that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world".
Then He made the earth round....and laughed and laughed and laughed...

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-16-2012, 4:02pm
The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look.

The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doctor put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia.

"Hmm..."mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.

"Aha!" said the doctor, and reached for his surgical scissors....

Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side . . . then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt.

The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his testicles were no longer aching.

The doctor said, "How does that feel now?" The midget replied, "Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?"

The doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the tops of your cowboy boots..."

DukeAllen
07-16-2012, 4:07pm
...and I think I'm one of the only ones in here to still have uncut boots:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-16-2012, 4:11pm
...and I think I'm one of the only ones in here to still have uncut boots:rofl:

:rofl: Either your legs are tall enough or there's nothing for your boots to rub..tell us the truth now, :rofl::rofl: J/K

DukeAllen
07-16-2012, 4:49pm
Let's just say this was me:lol:

The beautiful secretary of the president of a bank goes on a sight-seeing tour with a very rich African king who was a very important client. The client out of the blue asks her to marry him. Naturally, the secretary is quite taken aback. However, she remembers what her boss told her, ...don't reject the guy outright.

So, she tries to think of a way to dissuade the businessman from wanting to marry her. After a few minutes, the woman says to the man, "I will only marry you under three conditions. First, I want my engagement ring to be a 75-carat diamond ring with a matching 200-carat diamond tiara."

The African king pauses for awhile. Then, he nods his head and says, "No problem!! I have. I have."

Realizing her first condition was too easy the woman says to the man, "I want you to build me a 100-room mansion in New York. As a vacation home, I want a chateau built in the middle of the best wine country in France."

The African king pauses for awhile. He whips out his cellular phone and calls some brokers in New York and in France. He looks at the woman, nods his head and says, "Okay, okay. I build. I build."

Realizing that she only has one last condition, the secretary knows that she'd better make this a good one. She takes her time to think and finally she gets an idea. A sure-to-work condition. She squints her eyes, looks at the man and says, rather coldly, "Since I like sex, I want the man I marry to have a 14-inch penis."

The man seems a bit disturbed. He cups his face with his hands and rests his elbows on the table, all the while muttering in African dialect. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the king shakes his head, looking really sad, and says to the woman, "Okay, okay. I cut. I cut."

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-16-2012, 4:59pm
You're a bank president's secretary????:D

DukeAllen
07-16-2012, 5:00pm
I draw the line at the pearl necklaces:lol:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-16-2012, 5:19pm
Takin' one for the team! We are proud!:seasix:

I draw the line at the pearl necklaces:lol:

Glad to hear THAT!:D

DukeAllen
07-16-2012, 6:27pm
Don't get too smug. I told him you like pink engines and he wanted your number:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-16-2012, 6:57pm
Don't get too smug. I told him you like pink engines and he wanted your number:rofl:

:rofl: