PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity ALMOST Killed The Cat

PLRX
07-10-2012, 9:41am
Sweet, stay away from wet concrete.:rofl:

Cat Buried Alive In Concrete A Warning Message From Polygamists? (WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/09/cat-buried-in-concrete-colorado-city-az_n_1660320.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009)

DukeAllen
07-10-2012, 9:47am
That story just proves you shouldn't marry a lot of women. Just fool around a lot instead. :D

Sweet 90
07-10-2012, 9:55am
Cult or religious zealots scare the living Hell out of me. They are really nothing more than, for a lack of a better word "Terrorists" I would love to bury that POS mofo in concrete:cert:

jda67gta
07-10-2012, 10:39am
WTF :issues:

WW7
07-10-2012, 3:04pm
Cult or religious zealots scare the living Hell out of me. They are really nothing more than, for a lack of a better word "Terrorists" I would love to bury that POS mofo in concrete:cert:

I agree Sweets, there is no reason "ever" to treat animals cruelly, I would love to spend 15 minites with the person that did this, I can guaranty you they would never mistreat an animal again...WW

nutz4c4
07-10-2012, 4:06pm
I gotta agrree with Wayne on this one....But I would take a little more time..:D

C4fan
07-10-2012, 8:06pm
Some people are just evil. But they do what they do in the name of religion so it must be OK.

Frizlefrak
07-11-2012, 4:50pm
I'll need longer than 15 minutes. I've got a concrete mixer in the shed......Just need a shovel, a pickup truck, 25 80lb bags of Quickcrete, 10 Jerry cans full of water, an afternoon, and to find a secluded part of the desert....

Justice will be served......Texas style.

PLRX
07-12-2012, 12:55am
I'll need longer than 15 minutes. I've got a concrete mixer in the shed......Just need a shovel, a pickup truck, 25 80lb bags of Quickcrete, 10 Jerry cans full of water, an afternoon, and to find a secluded part of the desert....

:D

Texas Style:

http://www.gardenarborandtrellis.com/store/image/136400246972708/crouching-cat-concrete-statue/

Canadian Style:

http://www.renovateforum.com/attachments/f188/80746d1285188976-concrete-cat-concrete-cat.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-12-2012, 2:44am

I'll settle for the truck and three days up here in the mountain forests. Trees muffle screams. My addition to supplies are my DeWalt ion batt cordless drill and a few different sized bits for different body locations, duct tape and an I-V drip with spare bags to prevent bleed-outs..Lots of places to stash when it's over and the critters will divvy up what's left! :)

WW7
07-12-2012, 6:24am
I'll settle for the truck and three days up here in the mountain forests. Trees muffle screams. My addition to supplies are my DeWalt ion batt cordless drill and a few different sized bits for different body locations, duct tape and an I-V drip with spare bags to prevent bleed-outs..Lots of places to stash when it's over and the critters will divvy up what's left! :)

Damn Bunky, sounds like you've done this before...:leaving:...WW

Frizlefrak
07-12-2012, 6:57am

Yeah....remind me not to piss you off Ratdude.....:lol:

DukeAllen
07-12-2012, 7:47am

:leaving:
http://www.ppchero.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jason-mask.jpg

Sweet 90
07-12-2012, 9:50am

Yeah....remind me not to piss you off Ratdude.....:lol:
:iagree:
Bunky, you're watching too much Dexter again, aren't you:D

C4fan
07-12-2012, 12:41pm

I'll agree it's a little over the top but still I like where you're going with this.:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-13-2012, 3:15am
I'll agree it's a little over the top but still I like where you're going with this.:rofl:

Don't worry, I still believe in rule of law, however....

Bad, bad people always seem to get away with bad, bad stuff, but in my alternate world(world of "If-Only"), where justice is served heartily and with fries, it's served to everyone's satisfaction. There are a few politicos who need to take a camping trip to "If-Only"......:rofl:

DropTheTop
07-13-2012, 8:08am
In order to rescue the cat, Chatwin had to cut the post and dig out the footing. He took the feline to an animal sanctuary in Kanab, Utah, where it died a few days later.

:sadangel:

A slow and painful death to anyone that harms an innocent, harmless, defenseless animal. :issues: