PDA

View Full Version : Don't try this at home......

Rapid Roger
07-04-2012, 4:58pm
Here it is,the 4th of July again,BBQs,parties,simulated atomic explosions.....WTF....Simulated atomic explosions.Thats right Bunkie you can fake a small A-Bomb blast right in your back yard,here's how....

First, dig a hole in solid ground about a foot deep and about 8 inches in diameter.(A post hole digger works great for this)Pack the bottom with some of the dug up dirt until a coffee can is level with the top of the hole.Use the rest of the dirt to pack around the coffee can you have put in the hole.

Fill the can with gasolene.Find a small weight and rubber band it around an M-80 or similiar explosive.Now this is where you have to be careful.....Light the fuse of the explosive and toss it into the can of gasolene.

The lit fuse will ignite the gas and some will slop out of the can but don't worry because you will be running like hell to get away from what is going to happen.The explosive will sink to the bottom of the can and when it ignites it will blow a fountain of burning gas straight up(If you have packed the dirt solidly around the can)and it will resemble a minature atomic explosion.

This is,of course all theory and should never be attempted....:)

No pic as this is just a theory and it's not dark yet.

Stangkiller
07-04-2012, 5:34pm
Here it is,the 4th of July again,BBQs,parties,simulated atomic explosions.....WTF....Simulated atomic explosions.Thats right Bunkie you can fake a small A-Bomb blast right in your back yard,here's how....

First, dig a hole in solid ground about a foot deep and about 8 inches in diameter.(A post hole digger works great for this)Pack the bottom with some of the dug up dirt until a coffee can is level with the top of the hole.Use the rest of the dirt to pack around the coffee can you have put in the hole.

Fill the can with gasolene.Find a small weight and rubber band it around an M-80 or similiar explosive.Now this is where you have to be careful.....Light the fuse of the explosive and toss it into the can of gasolene.

The lit fuse will ignite the gas and some will slop out of the can but don't worry because you will be running like hell to get away from what is going to happen.The explosive will sink to the bottom of the can and when it ignites it will blow a fountain of burning gas straight up(If you have packed the dirt solidly around the can)and it will resemble a minature atomic explosion.

This is,of course all theory and should never be attempted....:)

No pic as this is just a theory and it's not dark yet.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

carlton_fritz
07-04-2012, 5:39pm
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:iagree::rofl:

78SA
07-04-2012, 5:41pm
:waiting:

Datawiz
07-04-2012, 5:42pm
**** the pics, post video! :dance:

OddBall
07-04-2012, 5:47pm

:iagree:

jda67gta
07-04-2012, 5:48pm
Here, let me hand you a beer....

ASTROCREEP
07-04-2012, 7:12pm
I was able to get a really good mushroom cloud using about 2 pounds of magnesium chips and lighter fluid.

:waiting::waiting: for video

99 pewtercoupe
07-04-2012, 7:18pm

:iagree:

Rapid Roger
07-05-2012, 5:12pm
Due to the involvement of the Monroe County sheriff,the Penfield volunteer fire dept and the Penfield volunteer ambulance corps no vids or pics will be provided.

No one was hurt and the whole thing was a misunderstanding brought on by a passerby on the main road.Perhaps I will post the whole story in the future.......:)

Jeff '79
07-05-2012, 5:18pm
Ahhh....Brings back memories of the good old days...

I'd be hunted down by the ATF, if I repeated some of the fun we had back in the day....Oh the mamaries !:explode:

Jobaka
07-05-2012, 6:43pm
Don't try this at home......

:iagree: Always test that shit at a neighbor's house first.

The_Dude
07-05-2012, 6:51pm
I don't want to be a Darwin Award nominee.

mrvette
07-05-2012, 6:57pm
I don't want to be a Darwin Award nominee.

Nominee, shit, when EYE go, I want to be a ALL TIME WINNER....

:seasix::hurray: Piss on you damn woosies, beat THIS SHIT@@@@@~!!@!:kimblair:

CP
07-05-2012, 8:20pm
Where can I get the M80??

NeedSpeed
07-05-2012, 8:45pm
I would have tried that in college. :leaving:

We used to fill ballons and garbage bags with an acetylene torch and drag them over a fire.

Big Boom :D