PDA

View Full Version : Joe Explained

Taurus
06-21-2012, 8:20pm
The Cluster B personality disorders of the DSM-IV include the antisocial, borderline, histrionic, and narcissistic personality disorders. While none of these are a perfect description of the typical troll's behavior, they do share features with the troll.

First of all is the antisocial personality disorder, also known as psychopathy or sociopathy. Antisocial behavior includes some of the following elements:

Failure to conform to social norms
Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
Consistent irresponsibility
Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another
Narcissism is the ego unbound. The DSM-IV describes the narcissistic personality disorder as, "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts...." Some indicative behavior are these:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Some elements of the histrionic personality disorder, a disordered personality exhibiting an excessive need for attention, also manifest themselves in trolls:

Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
Interaction with others is often characterized by provocative behavior
Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
What the Cluster B personality disorders have in common is manipulative behavior, a lack of empathy, and self-centeredness. What separates trolls from typical people with Cluster B personality disorders is a form of social aversion or fear of identification that prevents them from acting out their self-centered behavior in less anonymous places. The result is that these needs are satisfied on the Internet. Here are my criteria for the Internet Troll Personality Disorder:

The Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, delocalized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

A tendency to make provocative comments to invoke emotional responses in others
A lack of connection to the community being trolled; i.e., will leave if desired response is not invoked ("Do not feed the trolls!")
A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general
A tendency to challenge the rules and authorities of a community
A preference to exhibit these behaviors only in places where one's true identity is unknown
Disclaimer: It takes a qualified professional to diagnose anyone with a personality disorder.

The sad thing is that he thinks we talk about him because he is in our heads when it's because he has become a caricature of himself. We laugh AT him because he represent all the idiots we have dealt with. He is their representative.

Go out there and Google joesgulfstream (yes he is stupid enough to use it everywhere) and look at the pathetic discussions all over the Internet. There are some real intersting ones, see if you can find the same dirt I have on him.

Sorry Joe, I know I used some big words here, just "thank" this post if I need to dumb it down for you.

Taurus
06-21-2012, 9:18pm
That's what I thought Joe, too many big word for your shriveled up brain to grasp. This is as simple as I can put it;

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/out-of-the-loop2-370x230.png

Wish you could post your thoughts, but there is no way we could have an intelligent conversation with you being impaired and all. Your are such a maroon, you are an idiot on this forum, on CF and all the others, including the home decorating and pop culture website you frequent. You are a little on the needy side aren't you? Does it suck not having friends or being allowed to post on sites where you have burned your bridges? Is it hard to sleep at night knowing soooo many people are laughing at you? How's the E.D. coming along, getting any better? I guess that's all you can expect at your age. That and delusions, which you have many. Have you stolen anyone else's pic lately to come up with a new identity so you can get back on one of the many forums that have kicked you off? Do you feel like a sleazy low life every time you have to create a new screen name because you've been found out again? Can't your neighbor, the president of the Internet help you out? Why won't you post to defend yourself? Are you afraid? Are you just too old and tired to get the strength up?

Cao, now I'm done with you..............

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-21-2012, 9:30pm
So, what are you saying? You don't like him?:D

Taurus
06-21-2012, 9:31pm
So, what are you saying? You don't like him?:D

Bingo..................

Frizlefrak
06-21-2012, 9:31pm
That's a pretty comprehensive list of Joe's character flaws. Well done :cert:

Taurus
06-21-2012, 9:32pm
That's a pretty comprehensive list of Joe's character flaws. Well done :cert:

And I didn't even call him short yet.:rofl:

Sweet 90
06-21-2012, 10:35pm
Nice write up Jon:seasix: And with that, let us all be done with him once and for all:cert:

Taurus
06-21-2012, 10:48pm
Nice write up Jon:seasix: And with that, let us all be done with him once and for all:cert:

Agreed, see ya Joe :kimblair:

Norm
06-21-2012, 11:01pm
Would this be appropriate?

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/nkiaunis/14oct9-theory-of-internet-douchebaggery.jpg

Taurus
06-21-2012, 11:08pm

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac46/nkiaunis/14oct9-theory-of-internet-douchebaggery.jpg

Very much:rofl:

PLRX
06-21-2012, 11:51pm
That's what I thought Joe, too many big word for your shriveled up brain to grasp. This is as simple as I can put it;

Wish you could post your thoughts, but there is no way we could have an intelligent conversation with you being impaired and all. Your are such a maroon, you are an idiot on this forum, on CF and all the others, including the home decorating and pop culture website you frequent. You are a little on the needy side aren't you? Does it suck not having friends or being allowed to post on sites where you have burned your bridges? Is it hard to sleep at night knowing soooo many people are laughing at you? How's the 50 year old E.D. coming along, getting any better? :rofl::rofl::rofl:I guess that's all you can expect when you were 19. That and delusions, which you have many. Have you stolen anyone else's pic (http://gs355.photobucket.com/groups/r467/RKLV3LA5KT/) lately to come up with a new identity so you can get back on one of the many forums that have kicked you off? Do you feel like a sleazy low life every time you have to create a new screen name because you've been found out again? Can't your neighbor, the president of the Internet help you out? Why won't you post to defend yourself? Are you afraid? Are you just too old and tired to get the strength up?

Cao, now I'm done with you..............

I assume he sent you a PM. :slap:

Sweet 90
06-22-2012, 12:33am

Close Norm, but where your sign ends, is where this loser starts:D
That's it, I just couldn't resist:seasix:

Taurus
06-22-2012, 8:21am
I assume he sent you a PM. :slap:

May have, I have him on ignore so I wouldn't see them.

DukeAllen
06-22-2012, 9:08am
I've always wanted to talk to a famous author
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/195769_188802377839012_1532764_n.jpg
Think he'll give us his autograph?

DukeAllen
06-22-2012, 9:24am
I just got a love letter...really quaking in my boots here:rofl:

like you said you don'y know me so stay out of it. The one think to keep in mind I am in you area.:seasix:

PS he's on my ignore list now too...oh yeah, and my shit list :D

Sweet 90
06-22-2012, 9:44am

Me too:seasix:

Taurus
06-22-2012, 10:22am
I just got a love letter...really quaking in my boots here:rofl:

Wow, threatened by a 70 something year old knuckle dragger, I would be worried.

RedLS1GTO
06-22-2012, 10:33am
Really? Threatening people on the internet?

F*cking pathetic, even for you.

:rolleyes:

Adios douche.

:seeya:

Norm
06-22-2012, 10:49am
This is what I got, have no idea who this character is, don't really care either.

Norm stay out of it you are local, we can meet if you want to discuss it more if you want.:seasix:

"We can meet"? Exchange pleasantries? Talk about the weather? Talk about Corvettes? Exactly what the hell do you mean? Ehh, f*ck it, you're on my ignore list now. Gawd, can't get away from the assholes..........:seasix:

Sweet 90
06-22-2012, 11:10am
Adios douche.

:seeya:
:hurray::hurray:

DukeAllen
06-22-2012, 11:11am
Wow, threatened by a 70 something year old knuckle dragger, I would be worried.

I'm worried. That his Depends will leak.:lol:

RedLS1GTO
06-22-2012, 12:16pm
It was fun keeping him around for a little while, but there is ZERO room for threats here, veiled or otherwise.

Joe, you have not won some victory. Yo are not cool, entertaining, or funny. You are pathetic. I don't say that to be argumentative, or to simply throw insults. You are genuinely pathetic.

pa·thet·ic/pəˈTHetik/
Adjective:

Arousing pity, esp. through vulnerability or sadness.
Miserably inadequate.

Take a step back and look at yourself. You are an old man threatening people on the internet and getting yourself off by seeing how much of a dick you can be... Really???

You are trying to get people to feel anger and frustration because it makes you feel like you have won some sort of demented victory. You want to be relevant, but you simply aren't. You think you are a big deal but in reality you are a few seconds out of my day to click on the little box that bans you every time you show up. Sometimes I let you hang around for a little while for pure entertainment... sometimes not.

This last time I decided to let you stay for a few days, just for the hell of it. You did not disappoint. In fact, you took it to a whole new level of stupid by sending PM threats to people. Completely and utterly pathetic.

I can't make any post's only PM's. Give me my rights so I can join the fun.

You can't post? I wonder how that happened. Strange. I'll look into it. :shrug:
Thank you:seasix:

I still haven't figured out why you couldn't post. I wonder what happened! :rofl:

RedLS1GTO
06-22-2012, 12:46pm
Sorry Jon. Not often that I will close a thread, but no need to continue this one.

Joe, good riddance. I have no doubt you will be back again with some other fake name but for now... :seeya: