PDA

View Full Version : This Car Show IS A Big Deal

Iron Chef
08-15-2010, 8:19pm
Hey everyone...I know I go to a lot of these small car shows to have fun, but I'm also entered in a fairly good sized one called Cowtown Cruisin' For The Cure. It's on Saturday, September 18th from 10A to 3P in Downtown Fort Worth. They'll be closing off many of the streets for this show which benefits Prostate Cancer Research.

It's been going on for 9 years now, and while I don't suffer from this thank God, it's nice to know there are folks who would be in my corner if I did. :angel:

Here's the info...hope to see you out there if you can make it! :cheers:

Cowtown Cruisin' for a Cure - Fort Worth, Texas - Club Sponsorships! (http://cowtowncruisinforacure.org/)

TripleBlack
08-15-2010, 9:42pm
Thanks IC.... on my Google calendar. :cheers:

wwomanC6
08-16-2010, 5:28am
:o_o: I'll spread the word, and see ya there!:D :cheers:

:squirrelrun:

jda67gta
09-03-2010, 5:20pm
Gonna try to get both the vette and GTA there. :seeya:

wwomanC6
09-03-2010, 8:43pm
I just realized what day that is. Dam, I'm not gonna be able to go, Crap! That's Chief Pinning Ceremony Day!

Iron Chef
09-07-2010, 10:33am
I just realized what day that is. Dam, I'm not gonna be able to go, Crap! That's Chief Pinning Ceremony Day!

Is that like being a pledge in a fraternity?

wwomanC6
09-07-2010, 4:44pm
Kinda but its more than that. It's a big deal to make Chief in the Navy. You never forget the last day of "Induction" and then the Ceremony where your anchors get pinned on you! All the Chief are there as well as your family n friends.

I would get hung from the gallows if they found out I skipped it to go to a car show!:kick::slap::beat::nono:

:squirrelrun: