PDA

View Full Version : Texas dad beats his daughters molester to death

Epimax
06-12-2012, 7:02am
God Bless this Dad...
I'd like to shake his hand--As a father of a 4 year old, I wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing, and I probably would have done worse..

I salute you Sir..:tx::cheers:

Texas Dad Beats Man to Death After Catching Him Molesting His Four Year Old Daughter | Video | TheBlaze.com (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/he-got-what-he-deserved-texas-dad-beats-his-daughters-molester-to-death/)

Norm
06-12-2012, 7:19am
Just heard it on the news, grand jury considering charges...phew, that stinks.
I'll donate to his defense fund in a heartbeat.

Vette Daddy
06-12-2012, 7:39am
I'd probably do the same thing or at least want to do it.

The sad part is, he'll probably do jail time. If not, it will set the stage for everyone to do vigilanti justice. I hope he gets off. No room in this world for a molester.

C4fan
06-12-2012, 7:48am
Hopefully he won't spend much time, if any, in jail. But even if he does it was something that needed to be done.

DukeAllen
06-12-2012, 8:12am
What's the story? Some POS needed killing. Good for Dad!

Chuck A
06-12-2012, 8:56am
Very disgusting indeed

Sweet 90
06-12-2012, 9:00am
Hopefully he won't spend much time, if any, in jail. But even if he does it was something that needed to be done.

What's the story? Some POS needed killing. Good for Dad!
:iagree:
He did what any parent would/should have done. He should be given a medal:seasix:

mike100
06-12-2012, 9:41am
should move this to OT

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-12-2012, 11:34am
This POS may be gone out of his misery but that little girl will carry this for the rest of her life.

I don't see it as vigilante action since Dad was first one on the scene and acted in defense of his daughter, but libtard asshole lifesucking let-me-run-your-life shit-eating bastard sonsabitches increasingly shove this as well as honest self-defense into a class of vigilante/take the law into your own hands type of response that should be banned.

God, I hate the left!:mad:

Sweet 90
06-12-2012, 1:21pm
This POS may be gone out of his misery but that little girl will carry this for the rest of her life.

I don't see it as vigilante action since Dad was first one on the scene and acted in defense of his daughter, but libtard asshole lifesucking let-me-run-your-life shit-eating bastard sonsabitches increasingly shove this as well as honest self-defense into a class of vigilante/take the law into your own hands type of response that should be banned.

I think you forgot phucktards Bunky:D

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-12-2012, 1:24pm
I think you forgot phucktards Bunky:D

I believe you're right, Sweetsie! There's a whole lot I could have added...the short version or the long but the short only takes about 7 pages..:D

Sweet 90
06-12-2012, 1:31pm
I believe you're right, Sweetsie! There's a whole lot I could have added...the short version or the long but the short only takes about 7 pages..:D

I hope you had your blood monitor gauge hooked up when you were typing it. I imagine it may have beeped a few times:lol:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-12-2012, 1:40pm
I hope you had your blood monitor gauge hooked up when you were typing it. I imagine it may have beeped a few times:lol:

I NEVER have it hooked up when I rant-they blow up and leave a mess....:)

Sweet 90
06-12-2012, 1:49pm
I NEVER have it hooked up when I rant-they blow up and leave a mess....:)

I hear you:cert:

nutz4c4
06-12-2012, 3:28pm
I would have done the same with EXTREME Predjudice...:seasix: To the guy but it probably won't end well for him ...But then again it is Texas....

WW7
06-12-2012, 4:33pm
I would have done the same with EXTREME Predjudice...:seasix: To the guy but it probably won't end well for him ...But then again it is Texas....

If he would of just shot him there wouldn't even be an investigation, not in Texas...:D....WW

nutz4c4
06-12-2012, 4:40pm
If he would of just shot him there wouldn't even be a investigation, not in Texas...:D....WW

Exactly...Extreme...done and over....

five-oh
06-12-2012, 5:22pm
If he would of just shot him there wouldn't even be an investigation, not in Texas...:D....WW

I don't know....we've got a similar case going on one county over from me now.Father confronted perv after the fact, perv admitted it and said "what are you gonna do about it?" Father blew perv all over the county with a shotgun I was told.
Father is currently out on bail. Nearly everyone that has heard about it is on father's side. Needless to say, I'll help the father any way I can.

Frizlefrak
06-12-2012, 7:29pm
It's Texas. They'll never indict him....and even if they did, he'll never serve a day. We have ZERO patience for that shit.

PLRX
06-12-2012, 8:52pm
Just heard it on the news, grand jury considering charges...phew, that stinks.
I'll donate to his defense fund in a heartbeat.

If this goes to trial many like me that supports his actions would donate. Me need the 2012 version of Johnny Cochrane now!

should move this to OT

Mike, this has been a modified "in-house" OT since it's creation. :D

Taurus
06-12-2012, 10:30pm
I guess I would be less concerned about this if there was a death sentence for child abuse as opposed to life on my dime. The guy deserves what he got, just wish it was the authorities that carried it out.

It is very vulgar behaviour the abuser's part, but don't kid yourselves, this is a vigilante act. Glad I was not in his shoes and had to make that decision.

I have been pondering this all day, just haven't been able to settle my mind on this one. All I know is my sadness is for the child.:sadangel:

Sweet 90
06-13-2012, 12:52am
I guess I would be less concerned about this if there was a death sentence for child abuse as opposed to life on my dime. The guy deserves what he got, just wish it was the authorities that carried it out.

It is very vulgar behaviour the abuser's part, but don't kid yourselves, this is a vigilante act. Glad I was not in his shoes and had to make that decision.

I have been pondering this all day, just haven't been able to settle my mind on this one. All I know is my sadness is for the child.:sadangel:

Jon, if that was your daughter, I refuse to believe that you wouldn't kill that POS with your bare hands. I think, no I know , I would have ripped his lungs out.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-13-2012, 2:06am
I see Jon's concern...and I agree with it.

My point was that Dad or any first responder, by grabbing the perv and ripping him off his daughter doesn't become a vigilante. Removing the immediate threat from the child is the duty of anyone present, especially if the cops aren't there yet. You are the only representative of order and rightness available and the action is yours. Not a vigilante act.

But when the threat to body and life is removed and Dad goes on to become the judge and jury and executioner, he enters vigilante territory.That transition of roles from saviour to executioner is the trap our emotions can pull us into. Morally it would be satisfying, but not legally. Everyone has to make that decision in that event and it would be very tough resisting the emotional drive for moral justice and/or revenge.

Epimax
06-13-2012, 6:15am
My prayers are definitely with the child, no doubt about that. I hope that Dad got there before....Hell, I can't even type it.... Hopefully he terminated this creep early in the assault, but the child will carry emotional scars from this for a lifetime...:sadangel:

There's no doubt in my mind that I would have exterminated that scum with Extreme predjudice. Even if I didn't catch him in the act, I would hunt him down and take my chances in front of a jury of my peers. I know that's vigilante territory, but I swear I don't think I'd be able to help myself...I just don't see how...

WW7
06-13-2012, 6:22am
I don't see how he can be put in jail.. I have heard of cases where guys have come home and caught there wife in the act of cheating on them and killed the guy, only to be found not guilty for reason of temperary insanity.Seeing this would have to be worse then a wife cheating....WW

Sweet 90
06-13-2012, 12:43pm
I see Jon's concern...and I agree with it.

My point was that Dad or any first responder, by grabbing the perv and ripping him off his daughter doesn't become a vigilante. Removing the immediate threat from the child is the duty of anyone present, especially if the cops aren't there yet. You are the only representative of order and rightness available and the action is yours. Not a vigilante act.

But when the threat to body and life is removed and Dad goes on to become the judge and jury and executioner, he enters vigilante territory.That transition of roles from saviour to executioner is the trap our emotions can pull us into. Morally it would be satisfying, but not legally. Everyone has to make that decision in that event and it would be very tough resisting the emotional drive for moral justice and/or revenge.
I agree in principal Bunky, the old "Cooler Heads Prevail" saying, but if I was ever on a jury on a trial like this, there would be no way, no way I'd ever convict him:cert:
My prayers are definitely with the child, no doubt about that. I hope that Dad got there before....Hell, I can't even type it.... Hopefully he terminated this creep early in the assault, but the child will carry emotional scars from this for a lifetime...:sadangel:

There's no doubt in my mind that I would have exterminated that scum with Extreme predjudice. Even if I didn't catch him in the act, I would hunt him down and take my chances in front of a jury of my peers. I know that's vigilante territory, but I swear I don't think I'd be able to help myself...I just don't see how...

:iagree: x100% David. If any POS pervert ever assaulted one of my granddaughters, there would be no where on this planet that mofo could hide where I wouldn't hunt him down. It's a shame that you may go to jail for ridding the world of a scumbag lowlife, instead of being a hero:cert:

Taurus
06-13-2012, 1:55pm
Jon, if that was your daughter, I refuse to believe that you wouldn't kill that POS with your bare hands. I think, no I know , I would have ripped his lungs out.

I would certainly want to, but I think it takes a certain type of person to take another's life when there is no personal and immediate risk of one's own death. I don't know how many here really do it.

RetiredSFC 97
06-13-2012, 2:09pm

:iagree:How do you really feel

Scissors
06-13-2012, 2:10pm
Of course, one could always mean to kill someone and then just use the "he was touching my kid" excuse to get away with it. Probably not the case here, but someone reading this story might decide to give it a try.

Assuming that all is as the father says, I say "good".

RetiredSFC 97
06-13-2012, 2:15pm

None of us know how we would respond and I hope we never find out. I doubt the father of this child knew he would react in that manner. Rage will take over a person and if your child is in danger I would think that would bring out the highest form of rage in all of us.

On the surface I understand why someone would ask if this was necessary. But it's not for me to question it. He protected his child, and that's all that matters. I am troubled that some people have passed the protection of their famliy to a judicial system that is not designed to protect. It is designed to punish. That disturbs me a great deal.

Not calling Jon out at all, just those who have done so. Lawyer types mostly. I can't stand them personally.

Sweet 90
06-13-2012, 2:37pm
I am troubled that some people have passed the protection of their famliy to a judicial system that is not designed to protect. It is designed to punish. That disturbs me a great deal.

I can't speak for the US judicial system Mike, but our Liberal judicial system here is a joke when it comes to serious crime. Mostly, our system punishes the victims more than the criminals, and if this scenario had happened here, our asshole judges (if this pervert had of lived) would have given less time to the molester than the father, who would have been charged with assault with intent. Just a phucking joke in my opinion. I truly hope the state of Texas let's this guy off, but I can imagine the out cry from all bleeding heart doo gooders if this happens:cert:

RetiredSFC 97
06-13-2012, 2:54pm
I can't speak for the US judicial system Mike, but our Liberal judicial system here is a joke when it comes to serious crime. Mostly, our system punishes the victims more than the criminals, and if this scenario had happened here, our asshole judges (if this pervert had of lived) would have given less time to the molester than the father, who would have been charged with assault with intent. Just a phucking joke in my opinion. I truly hope the state of Texas let's this guy off, but I can imagine the out cry from all bleeding heart doo gooders if this happens:cert:

Zimmerman all over again. Glad the guy wasn't black. fat Al would be on a plane as we speak.

Taurus
06-13-2012, 3:00pm
None of us know how we would respond and I hope we never find out. I doubt the father of this child knew he would react in that manner. Rage will take over a person and if your child is in danger I would think that would bring out the highest form of rage in all of us.

On the surface I understand why someone would ask if this was necessary. But it's not for me to question it. He protected his child, and that's all that matters. I am troubled that some people have passed the protection of their famliy to a judicial system that is not designed to protect. It is designed to punish. That disturbs me a great deal.

Not calling Jon out at all, just those who have done so. Lawyer types mostly. I can't stand them personally.

You can call me out, I get it. It's all about personal opinion. I have a daughter and 4 grand daughters so I get it. I also know I would want to take it upon myself to exact justic, it's just a dangerous place to go as a society and I really think when push comes to shove, not everyone would be able to do what this Father did.

Frizlefrak
06-13-2012, 6:05pm
Every circumstance is different, and without having been there and knowing every detail, I can't say how I would have reacted. But let's just say I would be inclined to make damn sure the guy never came back and tried it again.

Vette Daddy
06-19-2012, 9:40pm
DAD GETS NO CHARGES FILES AGAINST HIM.

:hurray:

Taurus
06-19-2012, 9:47pm
DAD GETS NO CHARGES FILES AGAINST HIM.

:hurray:

I don't know how I feel about this. The perv probably got what he deserved, but what we know for sure is that the Dad did get away with murder. Remember, he beat this guy to death after he pulled him away from his child and after he argued with the perv. Then he got mad and took his life, I'm not so sure he should go unpunished and I'm as conservative as they come.

Frizlefrak
06-19-2012, 10:59pm
I'm not so sure he should go unpunished and I'm as conservative as they come.

I agree.

40 hours of community service seems fitting. :yesnod:

I reiterate....DON'T MOLEST CHILDREN IN TEXAS. WE HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS SHIT AND WILL REACT ACCORDINGLY. Cause and effect.

And in the grand scheme of things....does this man pose a threat to society in general, assuming they leave his loved ones alone? Probably not. Murder? No. Voluntary manslaughter would even be pushing it, given that he acted in the heat of the moment. And in Texas, the DA is well aware they will never get a conviction.

So there you have it. Are we condoning vigilantism? Probably. But if that isn't congruent with one's way of thinking, there are other places to live.

I think the world of you Jon, but I disagree. The asswipe got what was coming to him, and the father did the world a favor. Public service homocide.

Frizlefrak
06-19-2012, 11:01pm
Linky

Texas father won't be charged in beating death of daughter's alleged molester - Crimesider - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57456436-504083/texas-father-wont-be-charged-in-beating-death-of-daughters-alleged-molester/)

Taurus
06-19-2012, 11:06pm
I agree.

40 hours of community service seems fitting. :yesnod:

I reiterate....DON'T MOLEST CHILDREN IN TEXAS. WE HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS SHIT AND WILL REACT ACCORDINGLY. Cause and effect.

And in the grand scheme of things....does this man pose a threat to society in general, assuming they leave his loved ones alone? Probably not. Murder? No. Voluntary manslaughter would even be pushing it, given that he acted in the heat of the moment. And in Texas, the DA is well aware they will never get a conviction.

So there you have it. Are we condoning vigilantism? Probably. But if that isn't congruent with one's way of thinking, there are other places to live.

I think the world of you Jon, but I disagree. The asswipe got what was coming to him, and the father did the world a favor. Public service homocide.

I am torn, I wish the guy could get arrested, go to trail, get found guilty and shot dead. He was no longer defending his daughter, he was getting vengeance and that concerns me. Again, he pulled the guy away and eliminated the situation after which he beat the guy to death.

I'm not saying he didn't get what he deserved, but what about the next guy who has not got a witness or indisputable proof and takes a life? It's tough, I may have to call on TMT for an interpretation.

Frizlefrak
06-19-2012, 11:18pm
I am torn, I wish the guy could get arrested, go to trail, get found guilty and shot dead.

Had the father allowed him to live, that probably would have happened. And the taxpayers would be supporting him for 15 years until society decided it was time to pull the plug. No thanks.

In many ways, this is still the old west, and the mentality regarding justice is aligned with that. When Texas went to concealed carry permits, the naysayers predicted a bloodbath over trivial matters like traffic altercations. Never happened. An armed society, it turns out, truly is a polite society. El Paso county is one of the few semi-liberal enclaves in the state, and the citizenry here still regularly dish out the death penalty, specifically regarding offenses toward children.

This really is the wrong state to commit crime in. We ain't perfect....we know that. But I'd like to think when it all comes out in the wash, justice was truly served, regardless of which avenue it took.

Taurus
06-19-2012, 11:19pm
Had the father allowed him to live, that probably would have happened. And the taxpayers would be supporting him for 15 years until society decided it was time to pull the plug. No thanks.

In many ways, this is still the old west, and the mentality regarding justice is aligned with that. When Texas went to concealed carry permits, the naysayers predicted a bloodbath over trivial matters like traffic altercations. Never happened. An armed society, it turns out, truly is a polite society. El Paso county is one of the few semi-liberal enclaves in the state, and the citizenry here still regularly dish out the death penalty, specifically regarding offenses toward children.

This really is the wrong state to commit crime in. We ain't perfect....we know that. But I'd like to think when it all comes out in the wash, justice was truly served, regardless of which avenue it took.

10-4:seasix:

Epimax
06-20-2012, 5:59am
The asswipe got what was coming to him, and the father did the world a favor. Public service homocide.

:iagree::yesnod:

Aboatguy
06-21-2012, 3:06pm
I don't know how I feel about this. The perv probably got what he deserved, but what we know for sure is that the Dad did get away with murder. Remember, he beat this guy to death after he pulled him away from his child and after he argued with the perv. Then he got mad and took his life, I'm not so sure he should go unpunished and I'm as conservative as they come.

Wow!, you are a Hugger.... POS needed to be flushed and was .....case closed.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the father would recieve a bounty of 10% of the incarceration costs over the average life that this POS would have had.

Have you removed the Gore Lieberman stickers from your cars yet?

Taurus
06-21-2012, 3:30pm
Wow!, you are a Hugger.... POS needed to be flushed and was .....case closed.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the father would recieve a bounty of 10% of the incarceration costs over the average life that this POS would have had.

Have you removed the Gore Lieberman stickers from your cars yet?

Ouch...........................

Vette Daddy
06-21-2012, 3:38pm
This is a no but hurt zone!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

PLRX
06-21-2012, 3:40pm
http://www.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/obamas-lie.jpg

jda67gta
06-21-2012, 5:36pm

Well Said.

bizaro
07-07-2012, 12:24pm
<-----Justice has been served, move along....

Sweet 90
07-07-2012, 12:27pm
We have, about a month ago.

PLRX
07-07-2012, 1:08pm
We have, about a month ago.

Last Post: 6-21

Bizaro Post: 7-7

Days in between: 16

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
07-07-2012, 4:41pm
That's bizarre..

Taurus
07-07-2012, 5:35pm

Just can't keep up with C4 Gen eh? Better check closely, there was a thread about mud flaps on a C4 about a year ago I'm sure you'll want to get in on:seasix:

We also had a spirited conversation about whether or not Santorum should drop out of the GOP race, may want to check in on that one as well............

PLRX
07-07-2012, 6:13pm
Just can't keep up with C4 Gen eh? Better check closely, there was a thread about mud flaps on a C4 about a year ago I'm sure you'll want to get in on:seasix:

We also had a spirited conversation about whether or not Santorum should drop out of the GOP race, may want to check in on that one as well............

:lolsmile: