PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Coffee- Williamsburg

SurfnSun
08-08-2010, 8:45am
Looks like someone is trying to kick off a Williamsburg C&C.

It's going to be at High Street which has a coffee/espresso bar. Since I live at High Street I will attend. Its Aug 21 if anyone here is interested.

zz4vetteguy
08-08-2010, 1:19pm
We got the flier at yesterdays VB Cars & Coffee...depending on the weather and all I may take a drive up there.

PortDawg
08-08-2010, 2:51pm
Never mind...found it...might be there..

SurfnSun
08-19-2010, 9:55pm
Anyone in for this?

FoleyZ06
08-19-2010, 10:21pm
I may be, who has the details?

SteveG75
08-20-2010, 11:32am
Sorry, going to up in RI sailing.

FoleyZ06
08-20-2010, 2:31pm
Assuming 0730? Is that right?

thegreenman
08-20-2010, 3:29pm
Assuming 0730? Is that right?

I found 8:00 am to 10:00 am @ 1430 High Street Williamsburg VA.

I don't know if I can make it. I get off work at midnight and need to put my Vette back together, if all goes well it should only take an hour or so.

FoleyZ06
08-20-2010, 5:10pm
Ok,

Planning on attending...

thegreenman
08-20-2010, 5:26pm
Ok,

Planning on attending...

I will post here tonght if I can make it. :beer:

SurfnSun
08-20-2010, 9:27pm
I'll be there in the morning. Black LT4 with GS paint scheme. 8-10am is correct. High Street is a shopping center just off 60. Located where the Movie Tavern is. :cheers:

thegreenman
08-21-2010, 12:37am
Sensor installed, fuel rail back on, wheels back on, and a few items temporarily secured for the trip tomorrow. In the morning I need to reflash the computer and fire it up to make sure I don’t have a fuel leak, looking good for tomorrow. Time for some sleep while the laptop recharges.

SurfnSun
08-21-2010, 9:55am
Great meeting up today guys. Look forward to doing it again.

I thought it was a pretty decent turnout for the first one. We need to get more Vettes out there.

TR6speed
08-21-2010, 11:49am
I attended our monthly C&C today in the Tampa Bay area. Trust me it will get bigger. When ours first started, there was only a handful of car. Today we had probably close to 300 cars. I did not take any pictures, because it has gotten where you cannot get a good shot because of all of the people walking around.
So hang in there and continue to support it, it will grow.

SurfnSun
08-21-2010, 12:01pm
Very cool. Id love to see 300 cars here. There is actually a parking deck where we meet, plenty of room to grow.

FoleyZ06
08-21-2010, 12:05pm
Josh...great meeting you...Jeff, good seeing you again...we definitely need more vettes...matter of time of course...

YorkL8apex
08-21-2010, 5:14pm
The ZR-1 is back in VA (Thanks again Shrek!) so I'll be able to make the next one.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7025/museumz.jpg (http://img839.imageshack.us/i/museumz.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

SurfnSun
08-21-2010, 5:26pm
Here is the Facebook page with photos from todays event.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=137022032982671

Munch
08-21-2010, 5:40pm
Cool pics, looks like a nice turn out for the first event. :cheers:

TR6speed
08-21-2010, 6:39pm
It will grow as long as it is advertised. Here are some pictures from last month Tampa Bay gathering. Not trying to steal your thread, just want you to see what you have to llook forward to.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/dalejr8afan/100_0804.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/dalejr8afan/100_0783.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/dalejr8afan/Pic4-2.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/dalejr8afan/100_0808.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/dalejr8afan/100_0821.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l87/dalejr8afan/100_0816.jpg

thegreenman
08-21-2010, 8:35pm
Great meeting up today guys. Look forward to doing it again.

I thought it was a pretty decent turnout for the first one. We need to get more Vettes out there.

I agree, great to see you guys, even those that drive Mustangs as a daily driver. :o_o: :lol:

Josh...great meeting you...Jeff, good seeing you again...we definitely need more vettes...matter of time of course...

I was glad I was able to check out your Z06, someone has been working on it to keep it so clean, it looks like new.

The ZR-1 is back in VA (Thanks again Shrek!) so I'll be able to make the next one.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7025/museumz.jpg (http://img839.imageshack.us/i/museumz.jpg/)

Cool, this is what we need here on the peninsula, see you soon. :beer:

It will grow as long as it is advertised. Here are some pictures from last month Tampa Bay gathering. Not trying to steal your thread, just want you to see what you have to llook forward to.

I hope you are right, really sweet rides showing up at Tampa Bay. :thumbsup:

DarkPath
09-22-2010, 3:30pm
Hey all - New to the forum... Let me introduce myself.. My name is Sam but on the Z Car forums where I hang out - I am DarkPath...

I am also the Event Organizer for Cars & Coffee - Williamsburg.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CarsCoffeeLogoFB.jpg

I took a moment this afternoon to google C&C Wmsburg and it brought me to your site - where I've enjoyed reading your comments regarding C&C. I thought perhaps it would be appropriate - Now that I'm able - to formally invite you all to the next C&C Williamsburg. By the end of our 2nd event this past Saturday the 18th approximately 8 Vettes had helped fill the parking lot. Along with a string of BMWs and of course a sprinkling of Bentleys and Ferrarris... One zealous car enthusiast with a 2005 Corvette came all the way from Alabama! - So feel WELCOME to come on out in Oct on the 16th for our next event.. We can easily accommodate 25 more Vettes in the space we've been allotted.

Hope to see you at an event in Historic Colonial Williamsburg real soon.

Darkpath

thegreenman
09-22-2010, 6:41pm
Thanks for putting this together Sam. Glad I got to meet you last weekend.

SurfnSun
09-22-2010, 7:26pm
Thanks for stopping by the Barn Sam. It was great meeting you Saturday.

Thanks for putting this together. So glad I don't have to drive to VABeach to hang out and see some cars. :cheers:

DarkPath
09-23-2010, 8:00am
Thanks for stopping by the Barn Sam. It was great meeting you Saturday.

Thanks for putting this together. So glad I don't have to drive to VABeach to hang out and see some cars. :cheers:

Well, Thank you all for the warm reception... (and the rep pts!) While IMHO Cars & Coffee is off to a great start. Kudos go to a hand full of you all for helping to make that so. I am sure over time it'll get bigger and better... Logo & Web development is underway, and while that seems to be a slow process - I guarantee we will make steady progress.

A few of you were in attendance to vote on an enhancement to our monthly meets which I felt were well received... Specifically - that we attendees choose the hottest vehicle at each event - and then once every 6 months (March & Sept) we organize a half day event (vice 2hr C&C) to show them off. Speaking of the vote.. I've since had some feedback on the Vehicle Pick of the Day we voted unanimously affirmative on... It was suggested that we also choose an Alternate Vehicle Pick of the Day, in case one of the Chosen Vehicles can't make it on the day of the 6hr event. For those of you unfamiliar with Terra (our host for C&C) There is a nice brick courtyard there in front with a picturesque fountain in the center. The management has graciously offered it for our use for events like the one described above.

Thanks for your efforts (Jeff & Josh & others I'm sure) Your help getting the word out has been both effective & greatly appreciated. I'll hope to meet many more of you at some future event... the sooner the better.

This will perhaps help you recognize me around town... and of course at the C&C events...

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/40th%20Anniversary%20Edition%20370Z/testdarkpath-original.jpg

Having difficulty finding us on Facebook (@Cars & Coffee - Williamsburg)? PM me your Facebook name I will send you a personal invite.

DarkPath
10-06-2010, 8:37am
Don't forget to mark your calendars - The next Cars & Coffee event is Oct 16th. Hope you all can make it! Aught to be a great meet now that the fall weather has arrived. Come on out and see what makes Cars & Coffee Williamsburg the place to be on a Saturday morning! :above:

SurfnSun
10-06-2010, 1:00pm
I'll be there! :thumbs:

thegreenman
10-06-2010, 5:47pm
I hope I can make it, I won't know until late on the 15th.

DarkPath
10-07-2010, 3:56am
I hope I can make it, I won't know until late on the 15th.

Hope you can make it too Greenman... If I recall you were putting your car back together late into the morning last event too.. Mods are for Wednesday nights - not Fridays.... :lol: just kiddin... Hope you can make it!

thegreenman
10-07-2010, 7:46pm
Hope you can make it too Greenman... If I recall you were putting your car back together late into the morning last event too.. Mods are for Wednesday nights - not Fridays.... :lol: just kiddin... Hope you can make it!

I have some parts being made by Lingenfelter for a new CAI, I should get them next week sometime but I will wait until after the C&C to install. :D

thegreenman
10-15-2010, 7:40pm
Looks like nice cool weather for the ride to Williamsburg tomorrow. I have to be at work in the morning so I can not stay long, love those 80 hour work weeks. If I can manage to get my butt out of bed, I plan on showing up @ WB C&C around 8AM.

YorkL8apex
10-15-2010, 7:45pm
See you there:skep:

thegreenman
10-15-2010, 9:29pm
See you there:skep:

:cool1:

Shrek
10-18-2010, 9:42am
CARS AND BYOC :toetap:

DarkPath
10-18-2010, 1:32pm
Looks like nice cool weather for the ride to Williamsburg tomorrow. I have to be at work in the morning so I can not stay long, love those 80 hour work weeks. If I can manage to get my butt out of bed, I plan on showing up @ WB C&C around 8AM.

Hey Greenman...
Called Jose on my way home from New England on the weekend. He tells me your car pulled the majority of votes from those in attendance to be chosen Car of the Day! I knew it would be sooner than later... Hope to see you at the next event so that I can congratulate you in person! Glad you could make it afterall!

Darkpath

thegreenman
10-18-2010, 7:47pm
Hey Greenman...
Called Jose on my way home from New England on the weekend. He tells me your car pulled the majority of votes from those in attendance to be chosen Car of the Day! I knew it would be sooner than later... Hope to see you at the next event so that I can congratulate you in person! Glad you could make it afterall!

Darkpath

Cool, I wish I could have stayed but I had to head into work.

DarkPath
10-30-2010, 4:39am
Don't forget to mark your calendars for the 20th. Looks like we'll squeak under the wire for this months event - just before Thanksgiving. Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting the new ones who made the event this past month. Can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday (morning).

BTW Cars and Coffee - Williamsburg is on Facebook - if you haven't done so already - feel free to friend your way in - its open to the public and it will help you stay on top of the month to month events.

See you there :cheers:

Darkpath

4dschvy
10-30-2010, 7:10am
But be aware that Cars & Coffee doesn't include coffee -- at least it didn't in October. The sponsoring coffee shop doesn't open until 11 am. Dress warm!

thegreenman
10-30-2010, 9:44pm
I hate coffee but love cool cars, I hope I can make it. :cheers:

DarkPath
10-31-2010, 4:30am
But be aware that Cars & Coffee doesn't include coffee -- at least it didn't in October. The sponsoring coffee shop doesn't open until 11 am. Dress warm!

This is the first I have heard about this... (I am the original event coordinator for the Williamsburg venue) Are you talking about Cars and Coffee Williamsburg? There's been 3 events so far, and though I was out of town for this last most recent event on Oct 16 - Julius had staffed Terra at 8 AM on the two previous events. Everyone seemed to really like the facilities there. I was totally unaware that we'd had a sponsor issue... Some one PM the details (if there were any known) to me.. The event runs from 8 - 10 so I don't know how many details there are to be had if Terra staff didn't show up till 11.

Given there are any details to challenge them with - I'll call Terra this week and confirm that we'll have access to the facilities for the November event... I'll get back to every one on the status. Dependent on what they say I'll post information regarding the next event.

Sorry for the issue. This is the first mention of it that I was made aware of... (I did see a BYOC comment - but I didn't know what to make of it - because there were no other details till this one above)

Darkpath

YorkL8apex
10-31-2010, 7:25am
PM Sent:beggar:

DarkPath
11-01-2010, 2:21pm
To All:

I contacted my co-admin last night to see what kind of difficulties he had with the sponsoring facility - Terra. I mentioned your comments (BYOC) and that some of you on here mentioned that during your 2 hour attendance to C&C - that Terra was locked up tight. He assures me that Terra was open, but that the back door in the vicinity of the fountain was not open. He says he informed many and certainly all who mentioned the locked entrance - that they were attempting to enter Terra through the back door. Further, informing them that the entrance to Terra was on the other side of the building.

Sorry for any miss-communication. But to be sure - the Sponsoring facility was open and serving Saturday the 16th and at this point - will be come Nov 20th as well. I contact the manager a week before each event Each Month to ensure the shop will be staffed for our event. If I were to learn otherwise, I will be sure to post information prior to the event so that every one is aware.

Rest assured, I am on top of things. I want C&C Williamsburg to be "The Monthy Event" to attend in Williamsburg and wish it to grow each month even during the winter months. Please make your fellow Vette owners aware of the misunderstanding regarding the rear door and that like Oct. there will be coffee available at the Nov. event as well.

Sam (Darkpath)

DarkPath
11-15-2010, 3:03pm
Hope to see you all out at Cars & Coffee this weekend in Williamsburg... Maybe with a few new photos that include you folks cars - I can create a new banner page to replace this tired one below... Hope to see you Saturday - the 20th for our November event in Williamsburg... 1430 High Street @ Terra.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CarsCoffeeEvent-1.jpg

thegreenman
11-15-2010, 9:26pm
It is looking like I can make it.

SurfnSun
11-15-2010, 9:39pm
I'll be there!

thegreenman
11-15-2010, 10:04pm
I'll be there!

Are you going to ride around a little so your engine gets a chance to warm up?

DarkPath
11-16-2010, 10:27am
Glad to hear you fellas can make it this weekend. Looks like we are going to have a fairly temperate morning for November. Just the same, I called Terra yesterday, to remind them we were coming, and to have the hot coffee ready and be staffed for our event. Ironically my sponsor there asked if our group was a small one in Oct? he mentioned that he'd not noticed the Usual Bump in Sales... My reply - since he asked...

We had many complaints after the last event, from folks who commented that Terra was closed & that they should have brought their own coffee... Further investigation on my part determined that the staff had Not unlocked the back entrance. So I pretty much let him know he shot himself in the foot.

There should be plenty of coffee Saturday... So if some of you folks are on other forums - please feel free to cut and past our banner (from the previous page) and post it where ever you wish...

See you Saturday! Sam

FoleyZ06
11-16-2010, 7:11pm
Gonna try to be there...

SurfnSun
11-16-2010, 10:12pm
Are you going to ride around a little so your engine gets a chance to warm up?

Im not sure, I always thought the condensation coming out of the exhaust first thing in the morning was cool :lolsmile:

thegreenman
11-16-2010, 10:44pm
Gonna try to be there...

Try, what type of commitment is that? :D

I hope you can make it.

Im not sure, I always thought the condensation coming out of the exhaust first thing in the morning was cool :lolsmile:

Only if you can make the exhaust condensation push out rings that look like donuts coming out of your tailpipe. I had a 1973 chevy pickup that did that. If you can't make the rings, please warm up before arriving or push your Vette. :rofl:

Eagleeye
11-17-2010, 12:42pm
Add one more for 11/20 !

DarkPath
11-17-2010, 1:15pm
Looks like we are going to have a great turnout -

Hey if any of you are on facebook - PM me and I will add you to the group Cars & Coffee - Williamsburg. OR - do a lookup for it and join yourself - whichever is more convenient... Then when I create the monthly event you'll get a personal invitation that you can RSVP to.. You'll be able to see the other members who SAY they will be attending that specific event.

C & C Williamsburg (if Virginia Beach is an indicator) will only get more popular over time... But I would imagine it will be us die-hard locals who make Dec, Jan, & Feb. Terra is fairly large though - So they'll have space for us if needed..

See you Saturday!

zz4vetteguy
11-17-2010, 2:34pm
I am on the fence about it...it depends what my orders are....aka, what the other half has planned.

thegreenman
11-19-2010, 5:20pm
Bump for tomorrow C&C.

YorkL8apex
11-19-2010, 8:06pm
I'll be there, sounds like Mr and Mrs Shrek, Vet4JDC, and a couple others may be coming as well.

Rumor has it a Super Charged Mopar Snake may make an appearance as well?

SurfnSun
11-19-2010, 9:39pm
Looking forward to it. :cheers:

YorkL8apex
11-20-2010, 3:37pm
A nice Ratpack turnout this morning, Surf n Sun, EagleEye, Vet4JDC, Greenman, Mr and Mrs Shrek, Retro Ray and his much better half (although in a Viper instead of a Vette). :party: Post up if I left anyone out:confused5:

Some of us did Cracker Barrel before and could not seem to get the waitress to keep the coffe coming, little did we know it was a preview of the Cars and BYO Coffee event later on.

Seems Coffee is hard to come by at the Williamsburg Cars and Coffee event. Last month the coffee shop was open if you were Sherlock Holmes and could find a door that was not locked. THis month they solved that by making sure they were all locked!!!!:nono::beggar:

Sam the organizer is trying to work things out for next month.

After C&NC a few of us ran over to VA Vettes and hung out with Dick Barron a while so it was still a good morning:thumbs:

Th1
11-21-2010, 7:17pm
I made it out, although only for the tail end. Car seat and all:) Next time Ill try to get there earlier.

thegreenman
11-21-2010, 9:38pm
I was good to see everyone, this will grow into a nice cruise-in.

DarkPath
11-22-2010, 2:50pm
Thanks for all the understanding fellas... There is one thing I can't do when it comes to confirming the venue will be open... I can make them promise - but I still don't know how to go about Making Them Show Up. I've heard thru the Grapevine that they are struggling mightily there at Terra. No confirmation on that - just grapevine from some developer friends in Billy-burg.

If it were not for the newness of the location - with that beautiful fountain area for our people's choice shows, I would pull up stakes this morning and let our absence speak louder than their promises of support. I have a line on another locale in Williamsburg. I am thinking of having a sit-down with them and seeing what they offer. It wasn't only coffee that was missing yesterday - Terra was a place to warm up if any of our better halves needed to (lets say) "powder their noses". Thing is I am more disappointed in our so-called sponsor than all who have attended so far put together. This is a reflection upon me and it doesn't sit well.

Please keep in mind that December's announcement - the week prior to the 3rd Saturday of the month - will include the latest comments from Terra - what my reaction to them are - and if a change is necessary - the location for the next event. Frankly - From all outward appearances, I don't believe Terra will be a "going concern" past the 31 of December... So I may as well - without confirmation - take the necessary steps to make a change of venue.

One last note...
We don't need Terra, to locate our event there. We only need them for their facilities and coffee... Think about this if you will. We can have the event at that location on High street - and I can provide coffee - that I can hope nominal donations will cover the cost to provide. Or we can move to another location that will provide the same - plus a warm place to get in out of the cold during the winter months at a per cup cost.

What say ye?

Thanks for taking the time to come out from all points N S E & W yesterday - again my apologies for the inconveniences we all suffered.

Sam

Eagleeye
11-22-2010, 7:27pm
I sent Terra an e-mail this morning reminding them of the amount of influence and $ sitting in their parking lot on saturday morning along with noting the distances many traveled...I was shamefully polite !

DarkPath
11-23-2010, 5:26am
I sent Terra an e-mail this morning reminding them of the amount of influence and $ sitting in their parking lot on saturday morning along with noting the distances many traveled...I was shamefully polite !

I would have liked to have seen that email (aka Ammo) as I feel a confrontation on the horizon. But I am also feeling that if this other venue comes through, that we'll just quietly pull up stakes and evaporate, as their is no useful purpose in giving them something negative to say about us in retaliation. Nothing speaks louder than a deafening silence and clearly visible absence.

SurfnSun
11-23-2010, 11:43am
I like the location, Id rather bring the coffee than move it. I will be out of town for the Dec C&C but should be around for the January one.

I have no problem what-so-ever running to Dunkin Donuts and picking up a few boxes of coffee.

jdel1968
11-23-2010, 8:51pm
When is the next C and C at High street???

YorkL8apex
11-24-2010, 8:29pm

Should be the 3rd Saturday in Dec.

SurfnSun
11-25-2010, 8:23pm
Got an email...looks like C&C is moving from High Street. Im not sure there is a better venue in Williamsburg.

Id rather just bring coffee to the event.

YorkL8apex
11-26-2010, 8:51am
I'm ok with it being anywhere just would like to see something take hold on the penisula for once that is not "classic" dependent!:toetap:

FastZR-1
11-26-2010, 2:52pm
Where is this picture of a super charged snake Tony?

YorkL8apex
11-26-2010, 8:20pm
Here is the Viper and his Boat Toy:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8013/viper137.jpg (http://img139.imageshack.us/i/viper137.jpg/)

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7524/billhondo.jpg (http://img840.imageshack.us/i/billhondo.jpg/)

Munch
11-27-2010, 9:04am
:above:
Those are some bad ass toys! :drool:

FastZR-1
11-28-2010, 6:21pm
Bill and his toys.... That is a good looking bumble bee. That's not the boat that he broke his ribs on, is it?

YorkL8apex
11-30-2010, 7:47pm
No that was another one, a Howard Bullet 28. I don't have a pic of his boat but it looks lkinda like this one:

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/powerimg/m/10979/main.jpg

DarkPath
12-03-2010, 4:34pm
CARS & COFFEE ~ WILLIAMSBURG UPDATE:

After much thought following a very encouraging conversation with JJ Jitterzz marketing representative - Violet... and because my calls to Terra were not returned... I have decided to move C&C Williamsburg to a new location. It is not without some remorse that I have come to this conclusion - but out of concern for all those of you who have been so courteous (and courageous) as to get up early - drive over for coffee - and get little more than COLD for your consistency. I mean sure, we have heartily enjoyed meeting those new folks that come out, and seeing those friends we made last month as well - that's all part of it. But I'd like to think that a sponsor was engaged with our endeavors - since if we are successful they'll make a nice chunk of change. Terra was in this for themselves.... Happy to accept our free advertising, Happy to sell us their wares, Happy about everything except making sure we are Happy along with them.

To that end - Cars and Coffee ~ Williamsburg is Moving! Yes we are still meeting the 3rd Saturday of the month (rain date is the following Saturday) and we'll be just down the street from our previous location... Now at the Premium Outlet Mall at 5625 Richmond Rd Just out side the Food Court.. I think you'll like the new venue, and know you'll love the coffee. But most of all - through these winter months I think you'll appreciate the available heat.

So come on out and join us our new location meeting next on the 18th of December... Lets all get together one more time - before the New Year!

Thanks so much for your support!

Sam Stevens - Event Coordinator

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CarsCoffeeEvent-2.jpg

Shrek
12-03-2010, 6:55pm
I'm glad you and Violet were able to make it work! :above:

DarkPath
12-04-2010, 4:26am

High Street is now a thing of the past... We'll have our next meet at the Premium Outlet Mall at 5626 Richmond Rd... Best route is take Richmond to Old Towne Rd and enter the mall area from that street.. Upon turning in, just drive on - You should be able to see the fascia on the building for the Food Court... The parking lanes are One Way inside there... So drive down along the store fronts (Parade - LOL) & come down toward the Food Court. Once at the end of the lane turn left and then left again up the first row... We aught to easily fit 40 cars in there... With plenty of row beyond to fill in the Near Future....

Thanks for all your support... and to answer the most important question of all - Our next meet is 18 December 8 - 10AM...

Ladies - Santa hats are optional - but make for Great photos... Wear them if you have them!

thegreenman
12-04-2010, 8:55pm
Looks like I can make it, I hope the weather will be good.

DarkPath
12-15-2010, 8:42am
Looks like I can make it, I hope the weather will be good.

Looks like the weather Saturday morning (the 18th) may be the best we've had all week! After these past couple days with daytime highs of 25 - the forecast for Saturday is mid 40s - it'll feel like a mid-December heat wave!

Below I'm posting a map to our new venue so there will be no confusion. The Sponsor: JJ Jitterzz is really looking forward to our arrival. See you all there!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CCmap.jpg

Take I 64 to Williamsburg and exit the Interstate at the Lightfoot 199 exit… Once on 199 continue on past Mooretown Rd and past Rochambeau take ramp at Richmond Road (Highway 60). At bottom of ramp Turn Right onto Richmond Road. Continue on Richmond Road for approximately 2 miles till you see the Premium Outlet Mall. There are multiple entrances to the mall from Richmond Road.

Turn Right into the mall at the entrance closest to Old Towne Road. Once inside the Mall entrance Turn Right at the first side road on the right… You’ll see the Food Court. Continue down to end of lane, Turn Left, and Turn Left again into the first parking lane closest to the Food Court.

JJ Jitterzz is inside the Food Court.

Any Questions – Contact me at [email protected] - Event Coordinator – Sam Stevens

4dschvy
12-15-2010, 9:55am
http://members.cox.net/seolta/food_court

DarkPath
12-16-2010, 6:56pm
Hey all.. Looks like another group from the Va Beach C&C has found us. The S2000 bunch have all said their coming this weekend (10 of them) This very well may be our largest event so far! I for one am amazed that its growing so exponentially! Thanks for all you folks do to make C&C Williamsburg a success. See you Saturday!

thegreenman
12-16-2010, 7:19pm
I am a maybe for attending, I will see if the roads clear up good enough tomorrow before deciding.

2ez 2spd
12-16-2010, 7:20pm
Hey all.. Looks like another group from the Va Beach C&C has found us. The S2000 bunch have all said their coming this weekend (10 of them) This very well may be our largest event so far! I for one am amazed that its growing so exponentially! Thanks for all you folks do to make C&C Williamsburg a success. See you Saturday!

My son is one of the S2K guys we talked last night and he ask me if I wanted to follow them to this one so weather permitting I think you will have a good turn out. :cheers:

thegreenman
12-16-2010, 7:43pm
My son is one of the S2K guys we talked last night and he ask me if I wanted to follow them to this one so weather permitting I think you will have a good turn out. :cheers:

Looks like it is going to be in the 40's tomorrow, the snow will melt and I hope it dries out the roads. If you decide to make the trip, let us know.

2ez 2spd
12-16-2010, 8:11pm
Looks like it is going to be in the 40's tomorrow, the snow will melt and I hope it dries out the roads. If you decide to make the trip, let us know.

Will do, like you said depends on the roads.

SurfnSun
12-16-2010, 11:56pm
I'll be there depending on the weather.

thegreenman
12-17-2010, 8:45pm
Looks like the roads cleared up pretty good today, I plan on making the C&C tomorrow. I hope I can get back into my garage, I still has some ice on my driveway even though I shoveled the little snow I had.

2ez 2spd
12-17-2010, 9:09pm
Yes the roads do look fine but I'm not going to be able to make it I have to take my wife to pick her car up tomorrow from the shop they close at noon so it would be too much of a time crunch for me. Last I heard my sons was still going with his crew.

thegreenman
12-17-2010, 9:19pm
Yes the roads do look fine but I'm not going to be able to make it I have to take my wife to pick her car up tomorrow from the shop they close at noon so it would be too much of a time crunch for me. Last I heard my sons was still going with his crew.

Maybe next time then. Does your son still think Corvettes are for old guys?

2ez 2spd
12-17-2010, 9:33pm
Maybe next time then. Does your son still think Corvettes are for old guys?

Yes and if you see him feel free to pick on him :slap:

thegreenman
12-17-2010, 9:38pm
Yes and if you see him feel free to pick on him :slap:

Tell him to look for an old guy with a black Vette. :D

Eagleeye
12-18-2010, 3:18am
You calling me an old guy...old guy !

DarkPath
12-18-2010, 6:12am
Glad to see all this C&C chatter. I said earlier this week that it looks like the biggest turnout ever! Face book RSVPs for past events have ranged from 12 to 18 people... and 30 to 40 would show up. This event has 31 confirmed! So we may have a real parking lot full this morning. Thanks for all the support people! Its 6AM and 27 degrees out already. That was close to the day time high for yesterday, so negotiate the driveway and the secondaries and Roll to Williamsburg! We'll create a manifold generated heatwave!

YorkL8apex
12-18-2010, 6:51am
Might as well make the trip up that way and try out the new location, see you guys up there in a few minutes:drivingskid:

SurfnSun
12-18-2010, 10:36am
Someone forgot to turn the heat on! :leaving:

thegreenman
12-18-2010, 11:22am
I was surprised to see snowflakes when I was getting close to home. It was good to see everyone that showed up today.

YorkL8apex
12-18-2010, 2:13pm
Good to see so many Vettes at WC&C on sucha cold and nasty moring. At least we have access to heat, food, drink, and bathrooms at the new place.

Good to see the regulars Josh, Gene, Ford, and Jeff and to meet Scott and his bride! Also nice to have the local law be so freindly through Scott's Langley Military Poice connection.

DarkPath
12-18-2010, 8:22pm
Thanks for coming on out fellas I think a good time was had by all - despite the chilly temps. A real plus was that our new sponsor was on site, attentive, and welcoming... a nice place out of the weather would a very large assortment of hot coffee and treats. Thanks for making today a success.

Eagleeye
12-18-2010, 10:02pm
Thanks for your efforts Mr. DarkPath ! All things considered [busy season/weather ] it was a good and friendly turn out...good to see yawl !

SurfnSun
12-18-2010, 10:02pm
I'll see you guys again in February! :cheers:

DarkPath
12-19-2010, 2:40pm
Glad to hear it... Hope more of your group makes the January event!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CarsCoffeeLogoFB.jpg

DarkPath
01-05-2011, 12:34pm
Time to turn the key and roll on over for another Cars & Coffee Williamsburg..

Where: Premium Outlet Mall Food Court ~ Williamsburg
When: Saturday 15 Jan 2011 8-10 AM

Don't spare the Horses....

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/batl_iep.gif

thegreenman
01-06-2011, 8:34pm
I am planning on showing up, and no I don't plan on driving around the center for 20 minutes this time. :cheers:

YorkL8apex
01-06-2011, 8:49pm
I am planning on showing up, and no I don't plan on driving around the center for 20 minutes this time. :cheers:

:lolsmile: Now that was funny to watch!!!

FoleyZ06
01-06-2011, 9:17pm
I am gonna miss you guys on the 15th...

I was able to score divisional playoff tickets for the NE Patriots game, so heading to Boston for the weekend....have fun and see you all in Feb...

Go Pats!

Scott

thegreenman
01-06-2011, 11:03pm
:lolsmile: Now that was funny to watch!!!

Maybe I just didn't want to get out in the cold. Who am I kidding, I was lost. :D

I am gonna miss you guys on the 15th...

I was able to score divisional playoff tickets for the NE Patriots game, so heading to Boston for the weekend....have fun and see you all in Feb...

Go Pats!

Scott

Sweet, have a good time. I haven't found that guy that does custom painting yet, I will PM you when I find him.

GotChrist?
01-12-2011, 8:39am

What happened to you? Only two vettes with one leaving early. I left mine at home and took the truck. After a thorough washing no way I was taking her out in the slop.

How'd your visit with Va Speed turn out?

Eagleeye
01-12-2011, 8:56am
May bring the "hauler' this timeHPIM0006.jpg picture by edaniel7 - Photobucket

thegreenman
01-12-2011, 10:27pm
What happened to you? Only two vettes with one leaving early. I left mine at home and took the truck. After a thorough washing no way I was taking her out in the slop.

How'd your visit with Va Speed turn out?

This is a Williamsburg C&C cruise-in thread which is this weekend (Jan 15th). I am guessing you were at the Virgina Beach C&C which I couldn't make. It wasn't me you were talking to, hopefully I don't have an evil twin that also drives a black Vette. :D

Munch
01-13-2011, 5:06pm
It wasn't me you were talking to, hopefully I don't have an evil twin that also drives a black Vette. :D

Only one way to be certain. Did he try and squeeze your bum? :leaving:

GotChrist?
01-13-2011, 6:21pm
This is a Williamsburg C&C cruise-in thread which is this weekend (Jan 15th). I am guessing you were at the Virgina Beach C&C which I couldn't make. It wasn't me you were talking to, hopefully I don't have an evil twin that also drives a black Vette. :D

Whoops. Nope, didn't talk to you. Saw your earlier post that you were making the C&C event. I didn't catch that this was the W'burg C&C thread. I... I.... had my glasses off to clean them. Yeah, yeah, that's what happened. I had my glasses off to clean them.

thegreenman
01-13-2011, 7:09pm
Only one way to be certain. Did he try and squeeze your bum? :leaving:

Munch, how many times do I have to apologize. I told you I got really drunk the night before and when you said you have been working out, well, now I know it is true. :slap: :beer: :rofl:

Whoops. Nope, didn't talk to you. Saw your earlier post that you were making the C&C event. I didn't catch that this was the W'burg C&C thread. I... I.... had my glasses off to clean them. Yeah, yeah, that's what happened. I had my glasses off to clean them.

Good to know, I can now rule out the evil twin. :D

Shrek
01-14-2011, 8:07am
Won't make it this month, got me some dyno time in the morning! :dance:

thegreenman
01-14-2011, 9:50am

Let us know your results.

YorkL8apex
01-14-2011, 5:01pm

What aare you dynoing? You checking out the results of the work you did on Oren's 93 or do you have a new toy to baseline?

Shrek
01-14-2011, 7:38pm
What aare you dynoing? You checking out the results of the work you did on Oren's 93 or do you have a new toy to baseline?

New coils, wires, and injectors in Oren's 93.

thegreenman
01-14-2011, 7:51pm
New coils, wires, and injectors in Oren's 93.

Is that the black ZR-1?

Shrek
01-14-2011, 8:15pm
Is that the black ZR-1?
:yesnod:

DarkPath
01-27-2011, 10:27am
Hey all - Hope you are planning to attend February's Cars & Coffee Event. We had nearly 60 Cars in January. February will see the return of Member pick of the month... Which will include preferred parking and a Window Certificate (in design stages now) with perhaps other goodies in the future.

Also if you are on facebook and haven't found us yet - click here:
Welcome to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=154734111207689)

Our facebook presence is growing and now includes over 100 members. Remember that when events or updates are posted I include all members in the mailto... So no more wondering whats going on in Williamsburg any more.

See you in February - hope you can all make it! Darkpath

Munch
01-28-2011, 8:57pm
Great pics on your facebook page. I'll have to come check this out when it gets to a tolerable temp. :cheers:

DarkPath
01-30-2011, 6:59am
You'd probably not believe it. But it was about 27 on the morning of the January event, but we had a crowded house. The most cars to date. The way the lot is situated the Food Court and surrounding building blocked most of the wind. We have easy near-by access to our sponsor JJ Jitterz with ample seating - for just in case its blustery.

The event runs from 8 - 10 AM and usually by 9 even on a cold day like January was - it was quite temperate. Come on out for the February event. I am sure by then we'll find its even warmer.

Don't forget February will see the return of Member Pick of the month! See you there!

YorkL8apex
02-10-2011, 7:49pm
I may bring the TBSS this month, the ZR-1 is still down for repairs :sleep:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/66/tbssmed.jpg (http://img227.imageshack.us/i/tbssmed.jpg/)

thegreenman
02-10-2011, 8:32pm
I may bring the TBSS this month, the ZR-1 is still down for repairs :sleep:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/66/tbssmed.jpg (http://img227.imageshack.us/i/tbssmed.jpg/)

Give it another shot of GB Weld, you can make it. Did you get the parts you need to fix it?

YorkL8apex
02-11-2011, 9:17pm
Yeah just having a bit of a time tapping out the plenum to accept a threaded fitting instead of the discontinued press in fitting that broke.

thegreenman
02-11-2011, 9:57pm
Yeah just having a bit of a time tapping out the plenum to accept a threaded fitting instead of the discontinued press in fitting that broke.

Hope you get it fixed soon, the weather will be nice soon. As much as my Vette likes breathing this cooler air, the tires are wanting some warmer weather.

YorkL8apex
02-13-2011, 11:23am
I think found the tires you need on that Beast:

YouTube - Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires - TV commercial

thegreenman
02-13-2011, 2:21pm
I think found the tires you need on that Beast:

YouTube - Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires - TV commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hc_expHAJo&NR=1)

How did you find that commercial? :D

I just came back from a joy/test ride, nice and sunny at 55 degrees. Made a little pass at 86MPH and I still can't get traction.

YorkL8apex
02-13-2011, 7:36pm
Everything is on You Tube nowadays! :hi:

thegreenman
02-13-2011, 7:58pm
Everything is on You Tube nowadays! :hi:

Hopefully not everything (as I look around for a camera). :camera:

DarkPath
02-14-2011, 8:39am
Great pics on your facebook page. I'll have to come check this out when it gets to a tolerable temp. :cheers:

:hi: Hey Fellas - Its time again... Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg Meets this weekend - Feb 19th 8 -10 AM. Since last meet we've gone live on the web. See us here... Cars and Coffee Williamsburg created by Darkpath (http://www.wix.com/darkpath/carsandcoffeewilliamsburg)

February will see the kickoff of the People's Choice - Pick of the Month. A bit of mild competition that includes preferred parking and a Dash Certificate among other things. Come on out Saturday - It hasn't been this warm since October!

Munch
02-14-2011, 10:50am
Since last meet we've gone live on the web. See us here... Cars and Coffee Williamsburg created by Darkpath (http://www.wix.com/darkpath/carsandcoffeewilliamsburg)

Nice website! :yesnod:

GB Vette
02-16-2011, 7:07am
May try to roll the Old Black Car out for this :D

Munch
02-16-2011, 7:27am
:thumbs:

How did the test drive go Sunday?

GB Vette
02-16-2011, 7:45am
:thumbs:

How did the test drive go Sunday?

Pretty damn good, only got sideways about 6 times :D

Everything is within about an 1/8"...

thegreenman
02-16-2011, 9:41am

Good to hear. Does this mean your winter mods are done or was it a light winter mod year? :D

GB Vette
02-16-2011, 11:04am
Good to hear. Does this mean your winter mods are done or was it a light winter mod year? :D

Just coilovers so far :D

beachztt
02-16-2011, 12:00pm

Bout time old man! Hope to see you out there this weekend!!!

v/r
Russ

DarkPath
02-16-2011, 1:03pm
Bout time old man! Hope to see you out there this weekend!!!

v/r
Russ

For all you folks sitting on the fence about this weekend... It supposed to be in the 60s... A first for the year for this event. I suggest you bring a chair. Its going to be huge! Williamsburg - Just another way to spell Irvine.... (Home of the original)

thegreenman
02-16-2011, 9:42pm

You must be waiting on warmer weather. :beer:

GB Vette
02-17-2011, 8:52am
You must be waiting on warmer weather. :beer:

Never can tell...

DarkPath
02-17-2011, 4:24pm
Looks like someone is trying to kick off a Williamsburg C&C. I think the face book page has a whooping 7 people signed up. :lolsmile:

I did a google search for C&C Williamsburg a few moments ago - and this ^ post turned up. Seems like a million years ago since I turned a shade of whatever color they call embarrassed.

Wanted to thank you guys for helping to make C&C Williamsburg an on-going and growing success. I think we have done rather well considering a mere eight months ago (7 months if you only count events) from nothing - that we very well could break the 100 visitors at a single event ceiling this coming weekend. And to think we only had 55 in January. My goal is to deliver 150 cars to the lot by some fine C&C morning in June.

I know folks can't come to every event, life gets in the way... But thanks to those members here that have been to so many. I'll strive to keep it innovative and fresh... You folks just keep showing up when you can.

See you on Saturday - I think you will be mildly surprised... Latest word on the street is - bring a chair... Its going to be fun watching them all roll in. Darkpath

Th1
02-17-2011, 8:31pm
+1 more black Tigershark:) but this 1 has no winter mods:(

YorkL8apex
02-18-2011, 7:07pm
First droid post. New work toy. Ail be at cc in the tbss

FoleyZ06
02-18-2011, 8:19pm
Add another, plan on being there...

SurfnSun
02-18-2011, 11:36pm
I did a google search for C&C Williamsburg a few moments ago - and this ^ post turned up. Seems like a million years ago since I turned a shade of whatever color they call embarrassed.

Wanted to thank you guys for helping to make C&C Williamsburg an on-going and growing success. I think we have done rather well considering a mere eight months ago (7 months if you only count events) from nothing - that we very well could break the 100 visitors at a single event ceiling this coming weekend. And to think we only had 55 in January. My goal is to deliver 150 cars to the lot by some fine C&C morning in June.

I know folks can't come to every event, life gets in the way... But thanks to those members here that have been to so many. I'll strive to keep it innovative and fresh... You folks just keep showing up when you can.

See you on Saturday - I think you will be mildly surprised... Latest word on the street is - bring a chair... Its going to be fun watching them all roll in. Darkpath

Ouch! Sorry about that....I, for one, am glad to see how the event has grown. I wish I had missed last month and this one, but as of right now Im definitely back for March. Work travel always kills me at the beginning of the year. :cheers:

GB Vette
02-19-2011, 6:55am
Getting ready to head out right now :seeya:

thegreenman
02-20-2011, 1:20am
I broke down after leaving the C&C this morning about 2 miles from my house. My belt tensioner broke and my belt went flying, made a hell of a racket. Need to order a new tensioner then I can check to see if anything else broke. I need to figure out something a little stronger for more durability.

DarkPath
02-20-2011, 7:32am
Ouch! Sorry about that....I, for one, am glad to see how the event has grown. I wish I had missed last month and this one, but as of right now Im definitely back for March. Work travel always kills me at the beginning of the year. :cheers:

No offense intended... Getting the word out is the hard part for any new endeavor. I think after yesterday though that we can say the lions-share of advertising the existence of a new Cars and Coffee event in Williamsburg is behind us. For those of you who missed it. Final call on the count yesterday was 117 sedans, classics, roadsters, & Trucks including Corvettes, Ferraris, Mustangs, Vipers, BMWs, A Bentley, A Lotus, A ZCar contingent, and that is just to name a few. Look forward to seeing you again next month. We'll save you a place!

Thanks for the Support! Darkpath

DarkPath
02-20-2011, 7:33am
I broke down after leaving the C&C this morning about 2 miles from my house. My belt tensioner broke and my belt went flying, made a hell of a racket. Need to order a new tensioner then I can check to see if anything else broke. I need to figure out something a little stronger for more durability.

Sorry to hear that man... Hope no collateral damages are found... Thanks for coming out yesterday! DP

FoleyZ06
02-20-2011, 8:47am
Jeff,

Thanks stinks...sorry to hear that man...

Scott

Eagleeye
02-20-2011, 11:30am
Forgot my camera...anyone post up some pics ? Definately a good group and I actually saw some of us talking to some of them !

PortDawg
02-20-2011, 11:44am
Was going to try to come out but .....This happened (http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/off-topic/8639-farm-trouble.html)

DarkPath
02-20-2011, 8:01pm
Forgot my camera...anyone post up some pics ? Definately a good group and I actually saw some of us talking to some of them !

a lot of photos have been put up on the Cars & Coffee facebook page. If some of you are on facebook but have not yet friended in... now would be a great time to do so. The ability to mass message updates to members of the page makes getting news to folks as simple as sending a single email. One that goes to all members simultaneously. Don't forget, we are now on the web. I'll put the URL in my Album so you don't always have to come to this post to get it... Thanks for the support.

Sam - Event Coordinator C&C ~ Williamsburg (http://www.wix.com/darkpath/carsandcoffeewilliamsburg)

DarkPath
03-15-2011, 3:58am
Hello all, Mid March is finally here and its almost time for Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg. Hope you are all planning to come. Green Man - Hope the repairs are complete! Looking forward to seeing that Vette again this month!

We're expecting another huge turn out this month. at least 3 clubs have indicated their intentions of using Cars & Coffee to begin their day, before heading off on their days Club event. We're hearing Mustangs, Vipers, and Zcar of Richmond will be rolling in - in mass. Hope all you Corvette fellas who've recently been on work related travel are safely home and tuned for the event!

See you Saturday - 8-10 AM

The 10 day forecast is for partly sunny and 65!
In my book - that's Perfect!

thegreenman
03-15-2011, 4:08pm
My Vette is still down, I haven't had time to work on it since the last gathering. My AC belt is jammed behind the balancer and it has to be removed to get the belt out. I will have to remove the steering rack and a few other things to get access to the balancer but don't have anytime until this weekend.

I am planning on showing up in my pickup, but will be parking off to the side.

DarkPath
03-16-2011, 2:17pm
My Vette is still down, I haven't had time to work on it since the last gathering. My AC belt is jammed behind the balancer and it has to be removed to get the belt out. I will have to remove the steering rack and a few other things to get access to the balancer but don't have anytime until this weekend.

I am planning on showing up in my pickup, but will be parking off to the side.

That's what I call loyalty to the Cars & Coffee CAUSE.... You are the man - albeit without your steed... just the same.

thegreenman
03-16-2011, 6:25pm
That's what I call loyalty to the Cars & Coffee CAUSE.... You are the man - albeit without your steed... just the same.

Just want to see some cool cars.

SurfnSun
03-18-2011, 9:48pm
See you guys in the morning.

4DH8R
03-19-2011, 11:07am
We had a poor turn out but it was still fun to get her out. Can't wait till next month.:cheers:

Eagleeye
03-19-2011, 1:50pm
Down last 6 days...bad old back...walking a small bit today...next month

SurfnSun
03-19-2011, 2:48pm
Sounds good...the Vipers showed up in force with about 16 or so. The event itself was huge, but only 5 Vettes.

4DH8R
03-20-2011, 9:25am
(From the C&C Facebook page)

Sam Stevens March 20 at 5:32am
I want to personally Thank All who helped make the March Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg event a huge success. Though the morning broke cloudy with what looked like a threat of rain, by 8:15 the sun sent the clouds scurrying out of Williamsburg, paving the way for a perfect day! Previous event attendance records were shattered yesterday! A count revealed 155+ cars/owners made the Williamsburg Premium Outlets "Home for the morning " as wave upon wave of more vehicles arrived to represent their make/model in grand fashion. An enthusiast in the market for horse-power could have completed their research in a single visit to Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg - March 2011.

Finally, I want to commend all for respecting the No Rev/No burnout policy, a safety consideration that guarantees our continued local welcome and support!

Thanks again... Event Coordinators & Sponsors...

thegreenman
03-20-2011, 8:23pm
A lot of great cars to check out, hope we can get more Corvettes to show up next time.

DarkPath
03-21-2011, 7:21am
Hey fellas, Thanks for re-posting my comments/assessment of Saturdays event. I was speaking to my wife yesterday, and found we'd both noticed the obvious lack of Corvette participation. To be honest I told her that I think we must have done something wrong and lost the local Corvette crews... Hope whatever held you folks away in March allows for you to come in April. Feedback indicates a good time was had by all and Mall shop owners are behind the event 100%. Good things will be happening in the near future in Williamsburg.

To Jeff, Good luck with your repairs buddy. I was glad to see you Saturday. Hope you had a great time!

Event Coordinator

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/MarchCCPan.jpg

(From the C&C Facebook page)

Sam Stevens March 20 at 5:32am
I want to personally Thank All who helped make the March Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg event a huge success. Though the morning broke cloudy with what looked like a threat of rain, by 8:15 the sun sent the clouds scurrying out of Williamsburg, paving the way for a perfect day! Previous event attendance records were shattered yesterday! A count revealed 155+ cars/owners made the Williamsburg Premium Outlets "Home for the morning " as wave upon wave of more vehicles arrived to represent their make/model in grand fashion. An enthusiast in the market for horse-power could have completed their research in a single visit to Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg - March 2011.

Finally, I want to commend all for respecting the No Rev/No burnout policy, a safety consideration that guarantees our continued local welcome and support!

Thanks again... Event Coordinators & Sponsors...

thegreenman
03-21-2011, 8:07pm
Hey fellas, Thanks for re-posting my comments/assessment of Saturdays event. I was speaking to my wife yesterday, and found we'd both noticed the obvious lack of Corvette participation. To be honest I told her that I think we must have done something wrong and lost the local Corvette crews... Hope whatever held you folks away in March allows for you to come in April. Feedback indicates a good time was had by all and Mall shop owners are behind the event 100%. Good things will be happening in the near future in Williamsburg.

To Jeff, Good luck with your repairs buddy. I was glad to see you Saturday. Hope you had a great time!

We just need to get the word out more about the C&C, the Vette guys will show up when they realize how many cool cars show up each month.

I heard a rumor most of the Vette guys were cruising Saturday because I was up on blocks, something about the roads were safer???

Repair update, got the balancer off today, need to lift the engine tomorrow as part of the belt is jammed under the oil pan. I have been taken pics, will start a thread in a few days.

DarkPath
03-31-2011, 8:56am
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CarsandCoffeeeventbanner3_291.jpg

DarkPath
04-08-2011, 9:24am
Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg
has formed a limited partnership for the Month of April with representatives from Ferraris on the Vine! Representatives will be on hand for the April 16th Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg, promoting the FOTV event that runs April 29th through May 1st. Festivities will include among other events: a Ferrari Exhibition at the Williamsburg Winery from 12 to 3 on Sunday the 1st! Included in the promotion of the event are Exhibition Only tickets (not available to the public) offered to Cars & Coffee attendees at our C&C Wmbg event on April 16th.

We've been told to expect a brand new, locally owned, Ferrari 458 Italia for preferred parking display at Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg on the 16th. This special 'area first' unveiling at C&C will give attendees a "taste" of what they'll enjoy when "wandering among the Ferraris" during the exhibition at the Winery. So come on out to C&C Williamsburg on the 16th and be among the first in the area to see and photograph this Sexxy new addition to the Ferrari family!

For more information stay tuned at the Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg website and facebook pages indicated in the signature of this thread.

Hope to see you on the 16th! C&C Wmbg ~ Event Coordinator

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/FOTVpic1.png

On the Web: http://www.wix.com/darkpath/carsandcoffeewilliamsburg

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154734111207689

SurfnSun
04-08-2011, 10:32am
I did the FOTV last year. That was probably enough for me. Colonial Corvette Club will probably have a gathering out front again, I might do that.

$50 for my wife and I to look at some Ferraris again....no thanks, Id rather have a tank of gas. :lol:

YorkL8apex
04-09-2011, 9:13am
I have the ZR-1 back on its feet thanks to Shrek so plan to be there. May try to organize a "Spur of the Moment" cruise arcos the ferry and to run around the back roads after C&C for the Vette folks?

FoleyZ06
04-11-2011, 7:27pm
Installing a B&B fusion with intake on Weds @ Zips, so will plan on being there!

thegreenman
04-11-2011, 9:21pm
Installing a B&B fusion with intake on Weds @ Zips, so will plan on being there!

You will like the Fusions. When are you doing the supercharger?

DarkPath
04-12-2011, 7:31am
Don't write off Ferraris on the Vine just yet...

Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg attendees to April's event will have access to Not For Sale To the Public - Discount Tickets - to attend the "Exhibition Only" portion of the FOTV Event on May 1st...

Tickets will be $10.00 each...

Also - at the April Cars & Coffee Williamsburg Event we will display a brand new Ferrari 458 Italia and a 550 Maranello to promote the FOTV event running April 29 - May 1st

Hope this C&C Member Only discount makes the event a little more palatable than last year. Come on out this weekend and get your tickets before they run out.

I did the FOTV last year. That was probably enough for me. Colonial Corvette Club will probably have a gathering out front again, I might do that.

$50 for my wife and I to look at some Ferraris again....no thanks, Id rather have a tank of gas. :lol:

DarkPath
04-12-2011, 7:32am
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/DateChangenotice1.jpg

FoleyZ06
04-12-2011, 7:39am
Jeff,

Have to convince Tiff I need it :)

Would think it would be easy given she is driving the CTS-V...

You will like the Fusions. When are you doing the supercharger?

thegreenman
04-12-2011, 5:10pm
Jeff,

Have to convince Tiff I need it :)

Would think it would be easy given she is driving the CTS-V...

Good luck working on that upgrade. Remind me later to tell you about how I got my Vette approved through my wife.

Hopefully Sam can pull some strings to stop the rain Saturday. Not likely I will be driving he Vette Saturday, some needed parts are back ordered.

FoleyZ06
04-13-2011, 6:37pm
Jeff,

B&B installed with the intake...all I can do is smile! Great sound...:hurray:

Zip did good, although, at first installed the wrong fusion with the Oval tips, so had a couple hour delay...but was able to check out the VA War Museum...very cool, talked for a couple hours with a WWII Vet and POW survivor from the Germany prisoner camps...he was amazing, great stories...so good trip to Richmond!

thegreenman
04-13-2011, 9:13pm
Jeff,

B&B installed with the intake...all I can do is smile! Great sound...:hurray:

Zip did good, although, at first installed the wrong fusion with the Oval tips, so had a couple hour delay...but was able to check out the VA War Museum...very cool, talked for a couple hours with a WWII Vet and POW survivor from the Germany prisoner camps...he was amazing, great stories...so good trip to Richmond!

Try them through the tunnel with the windows down, that will make you smile also.

Someday I need to checkout the VA War Museum, drive by it often but have never stopped to check it out, glad to hear of the great encounter.

DarkPath
04-14-2011, 11:59am
Due to the unpredictability of the weather the final decision has been made... Those folks on Facebook please visit: https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154734111207689 and update your RSVP for the new event date... http://www.accuweather.com/us/va/williamsburg/23185/forecast-hourly.asp?fday=3&hbhhour=5

Thanks Event Coordinators... Sorry for any inconvenience. Sam

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/Weatherupdate1-1.jpg

4DH8R
04-19-2011, 9:13pm
Here is a sampling of what everyone missed this month. Not bad for a change of date and big storm the night before.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjuuJXV7

:cheers:

YorkL8apex
04-20-2011, 7:31pm
:cool2: :camera:

Thanks for posting, Wish I had been able to make the rain date!:hi:

DoingOK
04-21-2011, 8:02am
Yup.......nice weather and some nice cars. My lonely V was one of only two caddies there:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/G35Coupe/Car%20stuff/candc.jpg

FoleyZ06
04-21-2011, 5:14pm
Hey man,

I spoke to you awhile about your V...I own the red corvette in the pic...here is a pic my V...

Scott

Yup.......nice weather and some nice cars. My lonely V was one of only two caddies there:

Munch
04-21-2011, 7:57pm
Were you at the El Burrito in Carrollton for lunch the other day?

DoingOK
04-21-2011, 11:35pm
Hey man,

I spoke to you awhile about your V...I own the red corvette in the pic.
Scott

Yup, it was nice talking to you Scott. Let me know if you are interested in some Z06 stuff like we talked about (427 badges, Z06 sills, etc.) and I'll give you a good price.

Rich

DoingOK
04-21-2011, 11:35pm
Were you at the El Burrito in Carrollton for lunch the other day?

Yes, I believe I was there. I live only a few miles from there.

Munch
04-22-2011, 4:36pm
Yes, I believe I was there. I live only a few miles from there.

I was taking lunch in the parking lot in my work van and remember seeing a V with very cool wheels pull up, then I saw your pic above and was all "Hey, I saw that car".

Anyway, car looks good, especially the wheels, really sets it off. :cheers:

DoingOK
04-22-2011, 9:36pm
Thank you for the compliment sir.

The car gets new Eibachs and some new brake pads tomorrow.

DarkPath
04-26-2011, 8:32am
Hello All,
To ensure everything goes smoothly Sunday I am trying to learn the number of folks needing the discount tickets to Ferraris on the Vine. I should be able to have them on hand when we gather Sunday morning at the Premium Outlet Mall (in the vicinity of the Food Lion there) prior to driving over together to The Williamsburg Winery. I look forward to seeing the lot fill for this event. This is a real opportunity for C&C Williamsburg to become recognized locally and across the mid-Atlantic region as a mature and organized group. I hope if at all possible that you put this event on your calendar and join us.

May 1st 2011
10:15 am Meet at Premium Outlet Mall - Food Lion
10:45 am Depart Outlet Mall
11:00am Arrive at The Williamsburg Winery

Upon arrival at the winery we'll enjoy special parking for our group to better protect our prized automobile away from public parking and door dings.

For those coming and needing Cars & Coffee Williamsburg member discount tickets Please email the following information to me at: [email protected]

I'm attending - I HAVE tickets - (either) Exhibition Only or Wine Pairing

OR

I'm attending - I NEED tickets - (either) Exhibition Only or Wine Pairing

Discounted tickets for Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg

The Not offered to the Public - Exhibition Only - tickets are $10.00 each...

The specially priced Exhibition AND Wine Pairing tickets are $25.00 each or at the reduced price of 2 for $45.00.

The current forecast for Sunday's event is mostly sunny and 78 degrees - perfect weather for a photographer's dream event... One that will surely put Cars & Coffee Williamsburg on the map as an East Coast event to be attended. Come on out and help us make it happen!

Hope to see you at the Winery!

Event Coordinators - C&C WMBG

DarkPath
05-16-2011, 12:50pm
Seems like forever since we saw you all out in mass at a Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg. Well, Its that time of the month again! Hope those few who've experience mechanical problems during the month of April are once again enjoying the spring weather surrounded by the sounds of Horsepower.
April and the Ferraris on the vine show are behind us. Things are looking good at the Premium Outlet Mall and as you recall - we have plenty of space. So come on out for a cup of coffee and some car talk. Those of you who've been out of town, come on back this Saturday the 21st... We all want to see the new mods you guys are sporting for 2011!

See you Saturday! Sam (event coordinator - C&C Williamsburg)

SurfnSun
05-19-2011, 10:48pm
I'll be there this month.

DarkPath
05-24-2011, 3:57pm
Hello all... Just wanted to stop in an thank everyone for attending the event that made it out this past weekend while I was away. I really appreciate the loyalty and thank each of you for yours to C&C Williamsburg.

Also I'd like to repost the web address for Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg. As you know a bit of difficulty arose at the mall via the General Manager there. Not from something we did wrong - just a matter of difficulty that sometimes arises when trying to put on an event like this one.

I am pleased to announce that our promotional event in April with the Williamsburg Winery was a huge success and delivered an invitation for us to move there. I must admit it could not have been more timely considering the circumstances. I want to thank all of you for your support in the move I think it will lift our event out of the East Coast weeds and deliver a little more legitimacy to our gathering.

Check out the upgraded website reflecting the inaugural event in June.

Wix.com test created by Darkpath based on Car Com (http://www.wix.com/darkpath/carsandcoffeewilliamsburg)

See you there! Sam (Event Coordinator - Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg)

YorkL8apex
05-24-2011, 8:44pm
I had to miss Saturday. What happened with the Mall they seemed pleased to have us and the turnout continued to grow?

DarkPath
05-25-2011, 8:04am
I had to miss Saturday. What happened with the Mall they seemed pleased to have us and the turnout continued to grow?

The Mall General Manager was "Flying under the Radar" as far as the owner was concerned and apparently didn't really have the power to permit us to be there. That's all I & the other coordinators can conclude of the statements he's made. Fortunately our response to the Ferrari promotion gained us an invitation to move to the Winery. I believe this will make for an awesome move.. I am looking forward to the freedoms C&C will have as a result of the move. See you in June I hope... This time at the Winery!

DarkPath
05-27-2011, 3:13pm
C&C Williamsburg is now live and on the web under it's own domain name..

See it here: Cars and Coffee Williamsburg (http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com)

Don't forget to update your browser bookmarks...

Event coordinators: C&C Wmbg

4dschvy
05-28-2011, 7:11pm
So...will there be coffee at Cars & Coffee? I'm not quite ready for wine at 8 am, although I guess it's always 5 O'clock somewhere.

SurfnSun
05-30-2011, 8:03pm
Not sure I'm too excited about the new venue. The bugs at the ferrari show were terrible. It's not an ideal location, and I'll bet it won't be long before the homeowners on that road complain about the loud cars come Saturday morning. Hope I'm wrong but we'll see. I will continue to support, I just hope the new location doesn't kill the event.

DarkPath
06-07-2011, 8:26am
Not sure I'm too excited about the new venue. The bugs at the ferrari show were terrible. It's not an ideal location, and I'll bet it won't be long before the homeowners on that road complain about the loud cars come Saturday morning. Hope I'm wrong but we'll see. I will continue to support, I just hope the new location doesn't kill the event.

You raise some good points SurfnSun.. I know I'll have some bug spray in the car just in case - however I am requesting the winery cut the grass there on the lot we'll use in the week prior to our event. Most of the response we've received regarding the move has been positive. For those asking - yes there will be coffee. Reg/Decaf and flavored with breakfast fare.. Though no hot food. Regarding the noise on a Saturday. The speed limit down lake Powell road is 35 miles per hour. Should not be an issue unless someone goes out of their way to make there arrival intrusive to the neighborhood. I guess most are just like me - we're just going to have to see how it works out. I though am hopeful to find we all enjoy ourselves where ever we are.

Sam

DarkPath
06-09-2011, 3:27am
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/Attention1-1-1.jpg

DarkPath
06-14-2011, 7:05pm
Saturday's event is shaping up to be a real fandango! Our first event at the new location and our host: The Williamsburg Winery is behind us 100%. As most of you know by now this special event is going to run from 8-11AM an hour longer than our usual event. But we've got a lot going on to keep you smiling - as if nearly 100 cars from around the region weren't already enough.

As our thanks for your patience and understanding as we have moved yet once again in hopes of providing a reoccurring venue that you can be excited to attend... For the first time we've lined up some exciting raffles/door-prizes sure to catch your attention. Two dealership reps and goodies.. A wine tour and tasting for two. And finally a group raffle with a twist! The larger your group the more tickets for this exclusive door-prize... Picked by enthusiasts - for enthusiasts! That's all I am going to say for now except this one last teaser - if you like traveling with your group and representing in style - we found the perfect way. Come on out with your group and win your colors!

Saturday 8-11AM at the Williamsburg Winery where Cars and Coffee is the absolute best way to start your day! 5800 Wessex Hundred Williamsburg VA 23185
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/CCbanner1.jpg

DarkPath
07-26-2011, 9:22am
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/AugC_C1.jpg

DarkPath
08-18-2011, 10:49am
Hope to see some of you fellas out at the winery for our first birthday celebration this Saturday the 20th. Free raffles this month include an Interior / Exterior MacQuires detailing from Tysinger Mercedes Benz, A Custom Show board from Zboards, and a few pairs of Wine Tour and Tastings from the Williamsburg Winery just to name a few...

Come have a cup of coffee and celebrate our first year!

See you in Williamsburg!

Eagleeye
08-20-2011, 8:20pm
Great day...Thanks !!!

SurfnSun
09-11-2011, 4:17pm

Based on the email I got on Facebook....Looks like I called it exactly.

I live nearby the Williamsburg Winery and am concerned about the speeds/rev noises of the "Coffee and Cars" attendees. Since early this morning, cars have been speeding, loudly revving their engines, and squealing their tires on Lake Powell Road. There are lots of walkers and bike enthusiasts that use this road on Saturday morning. I hope in September you all are more considerate of the neighborhood in which your event is held. I love super cars as much as the next person, but please be more considerate.

DarkPath
09-15-2011, 2:24pm
Great day...Thanks !!! Appreciate the comment Eagleeye... Thanks for coming out. Hope to see you again sometime soon. We are a little under the gun for weather this weekend. (Event is Saturday the 17th)

All who are planning on coming out should check the website Friday evening for announcements if the forecast doesn't improve.. Don't want anyone making the trip over if we have postponed to the following weekend. www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

Thanks again.

DarkPath
09-15-2011, 2:31pm
Well after a long month filled with much rain September is behind us... The current forecast for Saturdays event at the Williamsburg Winery is nothing short of red letter and perfect! Lets all hope it stays that way. A few subtle changes will be evident this coming Saturday as we are streamlining our operations to make the event more inviting. New menu items at the GAT is something to be looked forward to as well. Come on out to the Winery and help us celebrate and enjoy the coming fall.
See you Saturday
C&C Wmbg