PDA

View Full Version : Dogs are better than hippies because....

Taurus
06-06-2012, 10:31pm
They're smarter than hippies:seasix:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/obama-hippie_thumb5.jpg

Go...............

PLRX
06-06-2012, 10:37pm
http://stores.homestead.com/k9Collars/images/hippie%20dog.jpg

I wonder if Friz went back to the lake and kept it hushed
because he didn't want a thread like this one to be generated.

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dog-alligator-costume-1.jpg

Sweet 90
06-06-2012, 10:39pm
Dogs are cuter when they dress as hippies:)
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/Jadvad/bd9f73d2_hippie-dog-costume.jpg

Sweet 90
06-06-2012, 10:46pm
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/Jadvad/cute2.gif

DukeAllen
06-06-2012, 10:49pm
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000429623/polls_smoking_dog_0413_642512_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/6/12/128892875420654428.jpg

Taurus
06-06-2012, 10:54pm
The best Triumph the insult dog, must see stuff..........

Triumph at a Star Wars Convention - YouTube

DukeAllen
06-06-2012, 10:57pm
The other best one...:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fK6jJaHf80M

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-06-2012, 11:00pm
Because even though dogs eat dog, cat or any kind of shit and roll in rotting fish, they STILL smell better than Hippies!

:dance:

Taurus
06-06-2012, 11:01pm
Triumph versus hippies;

Triumph The Insult Comic @ Occupy Wall Street - YouTube

Sweet 90
06-06-2012, 11:04pm
Because even though dogs eat dog, cat or any kind of shit and roll in rotting fish, they STILL smell better than Hippies!

:rofl:
But can a dog paint an '84 Corvette?:D

DukeAllen
06-06-2012, 11:08pm

I'm more impressed that a dog can pull the radiator out the morning after surgery:yesnod:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
06-06-2012, 11:19pm

:rofl: If he can, have him give me a call...

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:19am

Well, I see the natives have been restless. :rofl:

Still in L.A., heading home in the AM. Then it's game on boys..... :yesnod:

Sure, just not flames. :rofl:

I'm more impressed that a dog can pull the radiator out the morning after surgery:yesnod:

And we can thai it all back together too. :D

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:20am
BTW....hotel wifi sucks. very slow....will barely let me post, so the YT vids will have to wait....but they look hilarious. :lol:

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:22am
Oh...and the boss had the farkin' nerve to ask me if I'm working the rest of the day when I get home (after 14 hour days here). I told him to kneel down and blow me. I may be unemployed. :rofl:

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 12:24am
Well, I see the natives have been restless. :rofl:

Still in L.A., heading home in the AM. Then it's game on boys..... :yesnod:

Sure, just not flames. :rofl:

And we can thai it all back together too. :D

Pawsitively right on my boy:lol:
I'm thinking you went to see the LA Kings try to win their 1st Stanley Cup, you closet hockey watcher you:rofl:

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:24am
Oh...and to add insult to injury, Balack Osama is here for some hockey game I couldn't care less about. I hope he falls on his ass on camera.

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:25am
Kings lost, didn't they?

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 12:26am
Oh...and the boss had the farkin' nerve to ask me if I'm working the rest of the day when I get home (after 14 hour days here). I told him to kneel down and blow me. I may be unemployed. :rofl:

You need a Union Friz:rofl:

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:29am

No, I'll just become a pot smoking liberal hippie and nurse on the public tit like the rest of them. Maybe paint cars on the side.

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 12:29am
Oh...and to add insult to injury, Balack Osama is here for some hockey game I couldn't care less about. I hope he falls on his ass on camera.
Sure you don't:cert:
Kings lost, didn't they?
Yes, they just need to win one more. Maybe it's a good thing they didn't, you could have been in the middle of a riot:D

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 12:32am
No, I'll just become a pot smoking liberal hippie and nurse on the public tit like the rest of them. Maybe paint cars on the side.

Why the Hell not, I'm thinking of moving to Mejico, and my only worry would be, who is going to bring me my next cold beer?:cert:

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:37am
Sweets, I hear ya loud n clear. I'm getting too old for this corporate bullshit. 3 phucking days of feelgood corporate propoganda. What a colassal waste of my (and others) time and the company's money.

I'm ready to dump it all and just start doing handyman shit for beer money. I'm not sure I'm completely kidding. :eek:

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 12:48am
Sweets, I hear ya loud n clear. I'm getting too old for this corporate bullshit. 3 phucking days of feelgood corporate propoganda. What a colassal waste of my (and others) time and the company's money.

I'm ready to dump it all and just start doing handyman shit for beer money. I'm not sure I'm completely kidding. :eek:

I can just see me, you and Pete starting a handyman company. I'll go find the jobs, you do the jobs, and Pete can drive us, then drink beer all night:rofl:

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 12:51am
We need a name and a logo for it. Can you see the look on someone's face when the Posse shows up to install their garage door opener? :lol:

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 12:54am
We need a name and a logo for it. Can you see the look on someone's face when the Posse shows up to install their garage door opener? :lol:

:lolsmile::lolsmile:
I can tell you one thing; it wouldn't be pretty:)

WW7
06-07-2012, 6:06am

Or, depending on his sexual preferences, you could have a big raise coming when you get home...:rofl:...

This is true. The Union would never let you work that many hours, they would also make sure you got overtime for anything over 8 hours a day or 40 hrs a week...

If you had a Union behind you, you could retire at 50 years old like I did, and be getting enough money from your retirement to live comfortably and still have plenty left over for the Corona you would be enjoying with your hippie friends... Unions don't sound to bad now do they??....:banana1:......WW

Epimax
06-07-2012, 6:22am

+1 :seasix::cert:

Taurus
06-07-2012, 8:47am
Unions don't sound to bad now do they??....:banana1:......WW

I respect you too much to answer that question completely. I will say that besides the fact that they have forced millions of jobs overseas and ruined our ability to manufacture in the US, crippled once profitable companies and push the cost of everything they get their members onto the back of the general public, Unions are dandy:seasix:

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 9:15am
I respect you too much to answer that question completely. I will say that besides the fact that they have forced millions of jobs overseas and ruined our ability to manufacture in the US, crippled once profitable companies and push the cost of everything they get their members onto the back of the general public, Unions are dandy:seasix:

Good thing you didn't answer that completely Jon:rofl:

Taurus
06-07-2012, 9:44am
Good thing you didn't answer that completely Jon:rofl:

Well, every now and then I have to flex that Econ degree, but I do have a standard 5 paragraph answer I usually lay on people about Unions, but Wayne's not the kind of guy that looks for that fight and I respect that. I actually wrote it for Mr. Urinstream, that knuckle dragging worn out hammer swinging Union dupe. He kept wanting to argue that the Unions have created jobs. Let's see, Union membership down 75% but they created jobs, I can't make that math work.

Now if anyone else here wants to get into Unions with me, just let me know:seasix:

DukeAllen
06-07-2012, 9:56am
My only experience with unions was when I was little, and my mother would get sent to pay my dad's union dues (He was a painter). The higher ups were all Greeks, (guess who got the best jobs?) and sat all day in the union hall playing poker and yelling in Greek. The only English words they used were out of a George Carlin routine. I recall them yelling "Hey you guys watch the ****ing language there's a lady and a kid here!":rofl:
I learned at an early age, the only people to benefit from unions were their leaders.

DukeAllen
06-07-2012, 10:36am
Or, depending on his sexual preferences, you could have a big raise coming when you get home...:rofl:...

I think friz would rather have more money instead.

Taurus
06-07-2012, 10:57am
My only experience with unions was when I was little, and my mother would get sent to pay my dad's union dues (He was a painter). The higher ups were all Greeks, (guess who got the best jobs?) and sat all day in the union hall playing poker and yelling in Greek. The only English words they used were out of a George Carlin routine. I recall them yelling "Hey you guys watch the ****ing language there's a lady and a kid here!":rofl:
I learned at an early age, the only people to benefit from unions were their leaders.

My thinking on Unions is very simple. The argument is that they get better wages through collective bargaining, a fancy word for extortion. My answer is simple, you don't like the wage offered, don't take the job and find something else. In a free market economy, employers will be forced to become competitive if they can't hire. We don't need Unions to do that, the only jobs they are creating are their own.

They also use the arguments like they keep their employees safe. If you don't like the work environment, don't work there. Again, in a free market economy, companies will be forced to conform to safety standards in they can't hire. FYI, the usage of workers comp insurance is highest among the Union workers than in the private sector so that argument doesn't stick.

If we would just let the free market system work, the companies that should not be in business won't be but as long as we provide federal funds they will be draining the economy. However, to say that Unions are a blessing because they get their members things like higher than market wages, better medical benefits and the ability to retire 10 years before any one as else as Joe used to is rubbing salt in the wounds. Who pays for all these blessings? The consumer and the tax payer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Off rant............ for now.

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 11:25am
I actually wrote it for Mr. Urinstream, that knuckle dragging worn out hammer swinging Union dupe.
:lolsmile::lolsmile:
I can't make that math work.

Jon, the math is easy. It's called "Internal Job Creation" This "Cloud" math was perpetuated by the UAW and still used as propaganda by all Unions today. Simply put, it's where a company is forced to hire three employees to get the same job done as one employee in the private sector. In reality it's a Ponzi scheme.:cert:

PLRX
06-07-2012, 2:06pm
I can just see me, you and Pete starting a handyman company. I'll go find the jobs, you do the jobs, and Pete can drive us, then drink beer all night:rofl:

We would make a hell of a company.

Imagine all the threads and stories in here.

DukeAllen
06-07-2012, 2:40pm
We would make a hell of a company.

Imagine all the threads and stories in here.

Would the rest of us get a Barn discount? Like we'd get charged 10% extra?:lol:

WW7
06-07-2012, 2:40pm
My thinking on Unions is very simple. The argument is that they get better wages through collective bargaining, a fancy word for extortion. My answer is simple, you don't like the wage offered, don't take the job and find something else. In a free market economy, employers will be forced to become competitive if they can't hire. We don't need Unions to do that, the only jobs they are creating are their own.

They also use the arguments like they keep their employees safe. If you don't like the work environment, don't work there. Again, in a free market economy, companies will be forced to conform to safety standards in they can't hire. FYI, the usage of workers comp insurance is highest among the Union workers than in the private sector so that argument doesn't stick.

If we would just let the free market system work, the companies that should not be in business won't be but as long as we provide federal funds they will be draining the economy. However, to say that Unions are a blessing because they get their members things like higher than market wages, better medical benefits and the ability to retire 10 years before any one as else as Joe used to is rubbing salt in the wounds. Who pays for all these blessings? The consumer and the tax payer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Off rant............ for now.

Jon, I was a loyal Union guy , but I do agree with most of what your saying. I also think we could get along just fine without Unions, but UPS wasn't like alot of the Union jobs that your refering to. We worked , and we worked hard. Anyone that knows anything about UPS also knows all our guys work there butts off. You never see a UPS guy goofing off or not doing his job.the company wouldn't stand for it. UPS also doesn't manufacture anything so they can't ship the jobs overseas..UPS does pay a great wage, but there shipping rates are about the same as other companys..The way they do this is by running a tight ship and getting all they can out of there people..I don't know about other companys, but UPS and the Teamsters have been together a long time and they make it work..Some would say they make it work very well...:D..WW

Sweet 90
06-07-2012, 6:19pm
Would the rest of us get a Barn discount? Like we'd get charged 10% extra?:lol:
No we crank the price up 50% then give you guys 15% off:D
Jon, I was a loyal Union guy , but I do agree with most of what your saying. I also think we could get along just fine without Unions, but UPS wasn't like alot of the Union jobs that your refering to. We worked , and we worked hard. Anyone that knows anything about UPS also knows all our guys work there butts off. You never see a UPS guy goofing off or not doing his job.the company wouldn't stand for it. UPS also doesn't manufacture anything so they can't ship the jobs overseas..UPS does pay a great wage, but there shipping rates are about the same as other companys..The way they do this is by running a tight ship and getting all they can out of there people..I don't know about other companys, but UPS and the Teamsters have been together a long time and they make it work..Some would say they make it work very well...:D..WW
Some good points Wayne. No doubt UPS has been very successful and carved out their niche in the logistics arena. I do know of a few Union shops where management and the union get along now after some bumpy rides, but usually when a company gets too successful is where a lot of labour grumbling begins, unfortunate but true.:cert:

DukeAllen
06-07-2012, 6:46pm
No we crank the price up 50% then give you guys 15% off:D

I got a coupon :D
http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/19/news/companies/beer_imageoverhaul/coors_bikini.03.jpg

Frizlefrak
06-07-2012, 7:12pm
I must say, UPS are some of the HARDEST WORKING people I've ever seen. They earn their money. I've never seen one slacking. :yesnod:

PLRX
06-07-2012, 7:19pm
I must say, UPS are some of the HARDEST WORKING people I've ever seen. They earn their money. I've never seen one slacking. :yesnod:

Now that you mention that, you are correct. I've been to their distribution centers and never seen what I see in Walmart. In Walmart those fat women are all on a break at the same time. I told the cashier they would hate me as their manager.

I've heard UPS is a great company to work for with great benefits.

Taurus
06-07-2012, 7:58pm

That's right, it's not easy to toss that TV over the fence:seasix:

Seriously, I have tremendous respect for UPS, they've been one of my best service providers for many, many years.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/hipdog.png