PDA

View Full Version : Interesting conversation with a female co-worker.

C5Nate
05-25-2012, 10:32pm
I was walking about 5 feet behind a fairly attractive younger female co-worker today when noticed something on the floor just in front of her. She stopped to pick it up and it was a Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.

I said to her “ Hey, wow, nice find!”

She said, “Yeah, not bad, I almost didn’t pick it up. I don’t bend over for anything less than $1.00”

I paused and must have had a shit eating grin on my face.

She turned a couple shades of red and said, “Well actually, I have bent over for less than a dollar………….. much less in fact” with a tone of disappointment in her voice.

We both laughed and went our separate ways

DJ_Critterus
05-25-2012, 11:01pm
Pics?

kingpin
05-26-2012, 12:40am
You should of dropped a penny and said "How low will you go".
:D

Bill
05-26-2012, 7:47am
I was walking about 5 feet behind a fairly attractive younger female co-worker today when noticed something on the floor just in front of her. She stopped to pick it up and it was a Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.

I said to her “ Hey, wow, nice find!”

She said, “Yeah, not bad, I almost didn’t pick it up. I don’t bend over for anything less than $1.00”

I paused and must have had a shit eating grin on my face.

She turned a couple shades of red and said, “Well actually, I have bent over for less than a dollar………….. much less in fact” with a tone of disappointment in her voice.

We both laughed and went our separate ways

Sounds like you need to go to the bank and get a handful of dollar coins to leave around the office floor. Finally, we have found a good use for the Susan B. Anthony coin.

Giraffe (He/Him)
05-26-2012, 7:55am
C5Nate, you'all be dancing with the devil having conversation like this at work.

sanchez
05-26-2012, 7:56am
How many inches are in a dollar?

Kerrmudgeon
05-26-2012, 8:33am
We used to go to this bar, that had a fiesty little good looking bar tender, and she would bend WAY over to pick up any tips that happened to land on the floor. It had to be larger than a buck, and she always put on a good show. She played us like the fools that we were, and made a ton. Good times! :boobies:

PS.....she married an NHL goalie for "love"! :rofl:

Olustee bus
05-26-2012, 10:29am
Now that is funny. She has a good sense of humor.

Mike Mercury
05-26-2012, 6:40pm
I was walking about 5 inches behind a fairly attractive younger female co-worker today when ...

updated for actuality purposes :leaving:

C5Nate
05-29-2012, 3:44pm
C5Nate, you'all be dancing with the devil having conversation like this at work.

:confused: She’s the one that made the innuendo.

04 commemorative
05-29-2012, 3:49pm
:confused: She’s the one that made the innuendo.

Yeah....prove it

Madmikeee
05-29-2012, 3:49pm
after her first response you shoulda thrown a 5 on the floor.

If she bends over for a buck, bet she does some interesting shit for a 5