PDA

View Full Version : BONUS FOR THE SPA LADIES!!!! [BRII]

NEED-A-VETTE
05-24-2012, 2:42pm
I called spa fabulous today to make sure everything is all set for tomorrow.

The original package included a mani/pedi and chair mini-massage. However, since there are only three of you going, they are offering up a 30 minute table massage instead...at no additional cost. (The balance due at the spa will still be $50, no extra charges will be added for the table massage.)

If you prefer, you can still get the chair massage. However, the table massage is available for you each, if you would like that instead.

Have fun, ladies!!!!

:dance:

~*~*~ Spa Session at Spa Fabulous ~*~*~
~*~*~ Friday May 25th ~*~*~
~*~*~ 8:30 AM thru 11:30 AM ~*~*~
870 Fairview Ave. #2
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270) 842-2172

Leave from Hampton at 8:30
Appointment is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am (The spa is opening before normal business hours for our group.)
Return to hotel around 11:30
Includes 1/2 hour chair or table massage, manicure and pedicure
Food and beverages will not be provided, but we are welcome to bring our own, including any wine or alcohol. (Spa Fabulous is not allowed to serve alcohol, but it is allowed on premises.)
$70 total package price
$20 already paid by Liz, Mona and Heather
$50 balance for appointment paid at the door

Bucwheat
05-24-2012, 3:46pm
I know a lot of guys here that would do it at no charge,so let the foolery began.

Kerrmudgeon
05-24-2012, 3:55pm
Betcha the guys would go for a nice rubdown as well at that price. Hold on the pedicure, hehe!
NOT THAT KIND of rubdown! :toetap:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-24-2012, 4:49pm
I know a lot of guys here that would do it at no charge,so let the foolery began.

Might be a good idea for charity event next year. Minus the happy ending. Let's keep it PG. :leaving:

Betcha the guys would go for a nice rubdown as well at that price. Hold on the pedicure, hehe!
NOT THAT KIND of rubdown! :toetap:

We do not discriminate. The gentlemen were more than welcome to sign up. If they were REALLY smart, they would have. Thats the only time during BR that the male to female ratio would work in his favor.

And, btw, most men could benefit from a nice mani/pedi.:toetap: Nothing worse than being in bed with someone that could rip the sheets apart with their sand paper feet. One word, guys: loofah.

Kerrmudgeon
05-24-2012, 5:07pm
And, btw, most men could benefit from a nice mani/pedi.:toetap: Nothing worse than being in bed with someone that could rip the sheets apart with their sand paper feet. One word, guys: loofah.

:roll::roll:.......:seasix:

kingpin
05-24-2012, 5:32pm
Might be a good idea for charity event next year. Minus the happy ending. Let's keep it PG. :leaving:

We do not discriminate. The gentlemen were more than welcome to sign up. If they were REALLY smart, they would have. Thats the only time during BR that the male to female ratio would work in his favor.

Kinda like leg stubble and other stubble. That shit can burn you up and cut your lips you know.

NEED-A-VETTE
05-24-2012, 5:46pm
Kinda like leg stubble and other stubble. That shit can burn you up and cut your lips you know.

Indeed. :rofl:

C5Nate
05-24-2012, 7:07pm
Leave from Hampton at 8:30
Appointment is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am (The spa is opening before normal business hours for our group.)
Return to hotel around 11:30
Includes 1/2 hour chair or table massage, manicure and pedicure
Food and beverages will not be provided, but we are welcome to bring our own, including any wine or alcohol. (Spa Fabulous is not allowed to serve alcohol, but it is allowed on premises.)
$70 total package price
$20 already paid by Liz, Mona and Heather
$50 balance for appointment paid at the door

Pictures!

kylebuck
05-24-2012, 8:00pm
No pictures my mother will be there

C5Nate
05-24-2012, 8:11pm

Oh, so you have plenty already.

Can you share?

Issues
05-24-2012, 8:19pm

If I go next year I will sign up. :seasix:

kingpin
05-24-2012, 8:46pm

Your mom's a hottie isn't she? :D

NEED-A-VETTE
05-24-2012, 8:47pm

:cheers:

Blademaker
05-24-2012, 8:57pm

Ditto........:D:seasix:

C5Nate
05-24-2012, 8:58pm

:iagree:

Are happy endings extra?

NEED-A-VETTE
05-24-2012, 9:22pm

Nice. :cheers:

:iagree:

Are happy endings extra?

No happy endings at this place, I'm afraid. Don't lose hope, though. Most of the Craigslist girls will come to you. Talk about convenience!!

Allan
05-24-2012, 9:48pm

She is a very attractive woman. :yesnod:

Kerrmudgeon
05-24-2012, 11:05pm

She is a very attractive woman. :yesnod:

He must be adopted! :roll:

Bucwheat
05-25-2012, 7:37am
:rofl:Your bad Kerrmudgeon