PDA

View Full Version : I'm not fan of salad because....

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 11:43am
.... I usually don't like to eat what the food normally eats, but I had a Philly cheese steak salad with ranch dressing at the Tilted Kilt last night. Damn thing was actually pretty good.

That is all.

NeedSpeed
05-24-2012, 11:49am
I'd of gone with the muff burger.

http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upload/franchise/tkwhtmarsh/Grouppic.jpg

onedef92
05-24-2012, 11:50am
Some rackalicous honeys in that mofo!

Yerf Dog
05-24-2012, 11:53am
Nothing fixes up a pile of lettuce like throwing beef, cheese, and dressing on top. :seasix:

markyerger
05-24-2012, 11:59am
Nothing fixes up a pile of lettuce like throwing beef, cheese, and dressing on top. :seasix:

:iagree:

plus goldfish parmesan cheese flavored crackers :seasix:

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 12:00pm
I'd of gone with the muff burger.

http://whitemarsh.tiltedkilt.com/upload/franchise/tkwhtmarsh/Grouppic.jpg

I asked and they took it off the menu :( All the girls working at the one here seem to be under some requirement by management to have their backs or at least one side of their torso covered in tats. It's almost kinda trashy looking, but they do pour generous amounts of Glenlivet when you ask for one on the rocks. I also like their chicken strips with the tilted sauce and garlic parmesean fries.

onedef92
05-24-2012, 12:43pm
All the girls working at the one here seem to be under some requirement by management to have their backs or at least one side of their torso covered in tats.

Good thing the tits make up for the tats.

Bucwheat
05-24-2012, 12:45pm
Hell,I'd eat whatever they gave me.:dance:

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 12:46pm
All the girls working at the one here seem to be under some requirement by management to have their backs or at least one side of their torso covered in tats.

Maybe 60% of the time.

NeedSpeed
05-24-2012, 12:49pm

Tit for Tat eh?

:D

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 1:00pm
Tit for Tat eh?

:D

Pretty much.

Vette40th
05-24-2012, 4:47pm
I have been to the San Diegos TK's. Both very nice with good food and beer. Hooters has noithing on this establishments over all appeal.

69camfrk
05-24-2012, 7:50pm
The West WAS NOT WON ON SALAD!!!!:cert:

Blademaker
05-24-2012, 8:53pm
I love a good salad........especially when they're covered in bacon bits, ham, jalepenos, cheese, smoked oysters, and sometimes a few pieces of lettuce. :D
With Bourbon for dessert.

Rotorhead
05-24-2012, 8:57pm
I love a good salad........especially when they're covered in bacon bits, ham, jalepenos, cheese, smoked oysters, and sometimes a few pieces of lettuce. :D
With Bourbon for dessert.

Don't forget the cilantro, black olives, onions soaked in red wine vinegar. Fresh cracked blacked pepper helps also. Ohhhhhh, and parmesan.

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 11:05pm
Don't forget the cilantro, black olives, onions soaked in red wine vinegar. Fresh cracked blacked pepper helps also. Ohhhhhh, and parmesan.

You fags eat way too much fag food. I bet your farts don't even stink.

Blademaker
05-25-2012, 4:57am
You fags eat way too much fag food. I bet your farts don't even stink.

Quite the contrary..........Rest assured my farts will peel paint. :rofl: