PDA

View Full Version : Pssst Kingpin... Canada kills masturbation

island14
05-24-2012, 8:11am
Sup with this? :island14:

:lol:

Canada museum kills masturbation video after outcry

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canada's federal science museum has removed an animated video showing youth masturbating from an upcoming sex exhibit following a public outcry, a museum spokesman said.

The Canada Science and Technology Museum will open the "Sex: A Tell-all Exhibition" on Thursday as planned despite strong criticism from Canadian Heritage Minister James Moore, who has called it an insult to taxpayers.

But the facility has decided to remove the video and raise to 16 from 12 years the minimum age for unaccompanied children to tour the exhibit designed to answer questions youth have about sexuality.

"The museum has received a higher than expected amount of expressions of concerns from the public," spokesman Yves St-Onge said.

"We take the feedback of our community seriously, and so we have carefully considered their suggestions, and taken appropriate action that we believe will best serve our audiences."

The show includes life-sized, full-frontal nude photos of males and females at various stages of life, and Canada's Sun newspapers have described a "climax room" showing animations of aroused genitals with a voice of a man describing an orgasm.

Moore spokesman James Maunder said it was clear the exhibit fell outside the museum's mandate of fostering scientific and technological literacy.

"This content cannot be defended, and is insulting to taxpayers," he said.

Responding to criticism, St-Onge said: "The exhibition is designed to present information in a scientific, frank and accessible manner, an approach that the Canada Science and Technology Museum supports."

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/canada-museum-kills-masturbation-video-outcry-162016463.html;_ylt=AtDnSDjQWjpesGvoomARXyHkV8d_;_ylu=X3oDMTN1czdkYnQwBG1pdANUb3BTdG9yeSBPZGROZXdzU1NGBHBrZwM3ZmQxZDZiYy1lNjNiLTM5Y2EtYTkzZC1iNGMzZTQxYzU5MDYEcG9zAzEyBHNlYwN0b3Bfc3RvcnkEdmVyAzc0YmZiYmYwLWEwM2MtMTFlMS1iYmViLTYxZTdjZTM0YWQ2OA--;_ylg=X3oDMTFlY2o2bnBpBGludGwDcGgEbGFuZwNlbi1waARwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdAMEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

kingpin
05-24-2012, 8:25am
Good for them.
I don't know who approved it in the first place.
I bet you the pedos couldn't wait to see that shit.

:beat:

island14
05-24-2012, 8:34am
Good for them.
I don't know who approved it in the first place.
I bet you the pedos couldn't wait to see that shit.

:beat:

But the facility has decided to remove the video and raise to 16 from 12 years the minimum age for unaccompanied children to tour the exhibit designed to answer questions youth have about sexuality.

I think they meant the tourist age, not the jerkoff participants :lol:

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 8:38am
I learned all i needed to know from Playboy, Hustler, and Penthouse in the privacy of my own room. No need to put taxpayers on the hook for this kind of "education."

On a serious note, isn't this what sex-ed classes are for? Isn't this what parents are supposed to be teaching?

Kerrmudgeon
05-24-2012, 8:45am
Just imagine the outrage if they tried to put this exhibition on in the bible belt of the USA......people would be shot!
:roll:

DJ_Critterus
05-24-2012, 8:47am
Just imagine the outrage if they tried to put this exhibition on in the bible belt of the USA......people would be shot!

Nah, it'd jsut be filled with liberals and we'd lock them inside.

04 commemorative
05-24-2012, 8:48am

or masturbating wildly........:cert:

NeedSpeed
05-24-2012, 11:10am
http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/off-topic/34351-carnal-knowledge-ottawa-hosts-sex-exhibit-students.html

island14
05-24-2012, 1:06pm
http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/off-topic/34351-carnal-knowledge-ottawa-hosts-sex-exhibit-students.html

Awww shucks :lol: