PDA

View Full Version : Rack & Opinion Steering: Woman claims she was fired for being 'too hot'

onedef92
05-23-2012, 10:03am
Woman claims she was fired for being 'too hot'
Lauren Odes says supervisor asked her to tape down breasts

UPDATED 10:28 AM EDT May 23, 2012

CNN - A woman who said she was fired for being too attractive has filed a complaint against her former employer.

Lauren Odes, 29, of Manalapan, N.J., and her attorney, Gloria Allred, held a news conference in New York on Monday.

Odes said just days after being hired at Native Intimates, a lingerie manufacturer in New York, she was told by a supervisor representing the Orthodox Jewish owners that she was "Just too hot for this office," the New York Daily News reported.

According to Odes, the supervisor suggested she wear T-shirts and sweatpants to work.

Odes said she was also asked to tape down her breasts.

"When I was first told that I was too hot and that my breasts were too large, I was shocked," Odes said. "I thought that I was dressed appropriately every day for my job as a production assistant."

She filed a gender and religious discrimination complaint against the company with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

"She was simply fired for being attractive and for not conforming to the religious structures imposed by top management," Allred said.

The company declined to comment on the case.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/onedef92/Lauren-Odes-jpg.jpg

onedef92
05-23-2012, 10:04am
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/onedef92/Stupid%20Stuff/rack-opinion-giant-rack-opion-demotivational-poster-1265124623.jpg

onedef92
05-23-2012, 10:06am
I, of course, would have to see pictures of her rack before giving my chestimation of the situation. :D

simpleman68
05-23-2012, 10:20am
Not that her employer was right, although I have a hard time believing they said what they did.
The Jews I do business with are smart enough to know how to handle an employee they don't want around. :yesnod:

Should I be shocked this is another Joisey girl? :lol: NJ folks don't be hatin', I lived there for 20 years. :D
Scott

MEC5LADY
05-23-2012, 10:23am
Not that her employer was right, although I have a hard time believing they said what they did.
The Jews I do business with are smart enough to know how to handle an employee they don't want around. :yesnod:

Should I be shocked this is another Joisey girl? :lol: NJ folks don't be hatin', I lived there for 20 years. :D
Scott

:iagree: I think she is a bit full of herself and my guess would be she parades around like she is all that.:datawiz:

DJ_Critterus
05-23-2012, 10:38am
:iagree: I think she is a bit full of herself and my guess would be she parades around like she is all that.:datawiz:

I wonder how much of her ass cheeks were hanging below her mini skirt? Seriously, I wonder.

RedLS1GTO
05-23-2012, 10:51am
Riiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Yerf Dog
05-23-2012, 10:56am
http://z6mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/lauren-odes-big-breasts.jpg

DJ_Critterus
05-23-2012, 11:08am
^^^^^^^^

I wonder how much of her ass cheeks were hanging below her mini skirt? Seriously, I wonder.

Umm... yeah... umm... I don't wonder no more. Does look like the headlights are on, though.

onedef92
05-23-2012, 1:05pm
^^^^^^^^

Umm... yeah... umm... I don't wonder no more. Does look like the headlights are on, though.

Are those sweater puppies O.E.M. or racktermarket, though? That's the $64,000 question and shit.

DJ_Critterus
05-23-2012, 1:08pm
Are those sweater puppies O.E.M. or racktermarket, though? That's the $64,000 question and shit.

After noticing her ass is the same size, i really don't care.

onedef92
05-23-2012, 1:10pm
After noticing her ass is the same size, i really don't care.

I'm still in the game, although I do find it ironic she looks like the slim in the Demotivational Poster I posted. :D

Now, if she had a pub down there, I'd deduct points for failure to cut meal card in half.

RedLS1GTO
05-23-2012, 1:11pm
I noticed no mention of what kind of business this was in the original post...

Even better. :rolleyes:

Manhattan lingerie boutique worker Lauren Odes fired for being 'too hot' | syracuse.com (http://www.syracuse.com/have-you-heard/index.ssf/2012/05/manhattan_lingerie_boutique_wo.html)

onedef92
05-23-2012, 1:13pm
I noticed no mention of what kind of business this was in the original post...

Even better. :rolleyes:

Manhattan lingerie boutique worker Lauren Odes fired for being 'too hot' | syracuse.com (http://www.syracuse.com/have-you-heard/index.ssf/2012/05/manhattan_lingerie_boutique_wo.html)

Ah, but it was mentioned.

Odes said just days after being hired at Native Intimates, a lingerie manufacturer in New York, she was told by a supervisor representing the Orthodox Jewish owners that she was "Just too hot for this office," the New York Daily News reported.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/onedef92/Stupid%20Stuff/thumbs_eye_contact_hes_trying_he_really_is_babe_wuth_huge_boobs.jpg :D

Kerrmudgeon
05-23-2012, 1:18pm
Yup, they're a curse I tell you, a curse! :boobies:.....:rofl:

Torqaholic
Looks like the type that wears half a bottle of cover scent all the time. That shit would choke a horse.

onedef92
Yup, they're a curse I tell you, a curse! :boobies:.....:rofl:

They don't call 'em "weapons of mass distraction" for nothin! :seasix:

6spdC6
05-23-2012, 1:54pm
I was really feeling sorry for the nice looking girl and then it all went to hell in a heartbeat as it said she had for a attorney, Gloria Allred.

That PO ku*t is the feminaizi equivalent of Sharpton and Jackson. I distrust anything that come out of those assholes mouths.

onedef92
05-23-2012, 1:59pm
I was really feeling sorry for the nice looking girl and then it all went to hell in a heartbeat as it said she had for a attorney, Gloria Allred.

That PO ku*t is the feminaizi equivalent of Sharpton and Jackson. I distrust anything that come out of those assholes mouths.

:iagree: I smell a payday ploy, too.

DJ_Critterus
05-23-2012, 2:34pm
:iagree: I smell a payday ploy, too.

along with tuna (and shit).

Kerrmudgeon
05-23-2012, 2:36pm
along with tuna (and shit).

...turn it around.:D

DJ_Critterus
05-23-2012, 2:39pm
...turn it around.:D

If you like it that way I guess you can do that.

Bucwheat
05-23-2012, 3:53pm
That Gloria Allred is about a dumb azz.