PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!!!!!!! [BR] Only 4 kegs so far... !!!!!!!

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 10:52am
UPDATE: As of 5/21/2012 1:00 pm (CA time), there are now eight kegs purchased...four Bud Light and four AmberBock.

Right now, there are only 4 kegs purchased for BRII. If you plan to purchase a keg, please do so ASAP. Preferably today.

The breakdown so far is one Bud Light and three AmberBock.

All the info on how to purchase is here (http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/off-topic/32787-br-ii-beer-keg-trailer-info-please-step.html).

If you want to split the purchase of a keg, please get together on that amongst yourselves via PayPal, etc.

Loco Vette
05-21-2012, 10:56am
+1 Bud Light

Stangkiller
05-21-2012, 10:58am
I never did call for my half keg..I'm on the phone with Shelby doing that now.

Sorry about that

I called and paid for 1/2 of a full keg...anybody want to call and take up the other half?

:cheers:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 11:05am

Sorry about that

I called and paid for 1/2 of a full keg...anybody want to call and take up the other half?

There were a few people that wanted to split. I'm sure someone will chime in. :cheers:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 11:06am
+1 Bud Light

:hurray:

kingpin
05-21-2012, 11:06am

Sorry about that

I'll send you a money order for the other half if you want to call them back and pay for it. You'll get the MO by the end of the week. :seasix:

Y2Kvert4me
05-21-2012, 11:14am
Just got off the phone with Shelby.

Added one more keg of Bud Light.

Stangkiller
05-21-2012, 11:18am
I'll send you a money order for the other half if you want to call them back and pay for it. You'll get the MO by the end of the week. :seasix:

I can handle that. Full keg of Amberbock ordered

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 11:23am

Added one more keg of Bud Light.

Thanks, guys!!!

kingpin
05-21-2012, 11:27am

PM me your info and how much.

:cert:

Stangkiller
05-21-2012, 11:31am

So some foreigner from the internet is asking me to send me a MO in exchange I get to drink a little beer but buy a full keg of beer. God this sounds like one of those stories my momma always told me to watch out for. :leaving:

kingpin
05-21-2012, 11:36am
So some foreigner from the internet is asking me to send me a MO in exchange I get to drink a little beer but buy a full keg of beer. God this sounds like one of those stories my momma always told me to watch out for. :leaving:

Your lucky I can't send you guys some good ole Canadian moose piss in a bottle. :D

VetteBoy1979
05-21-2012, 12:15pm
+1 Bud Light :seasix:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 12:17pm
+1 Bud Light :seasix:

Rob
05-21-2012, 12:31pm
I am am bringing up two 6th/bbl kegs of some good stuff. :datawiz:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 12:46pm
I am am bringing up two 6th/bbl kegs of some good stuff. :datawiz:

:hurray:

Bingo Fuel
05-21-2012, 1:06pm
If he takes CCs I'll donate.
What kind of beer would y'all like?

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 1:11pm
If he takes CCs I'll donate.
What kind of beer would y'all like?

He does. :cheers: This is the distrubutor. I believe the choices are Bud, Bud Light and AmberBock.

So far it looks like 3 bud light and 4 Amberbock have been purchased. I won't be there, however, so I can't speak for what they may want.

Bingo Fuel
05-21-2012, 1:25pm
He does. :cheers: This is the distrubutor. I believe the choices are Bud, Bud Light and AmberBock.

So far it looks like 3 bud light and 4 Amberbock have been purchased. I won't be there, however, so I can't speak for what they may want.

1 more keg of Bud Light has been ordered, which evens things out to
4 bud light and 4 amberbock.

He said the weather is expected to cool down a little. Should be perfect for BR.

Rob
05-21-2012, 1:41pm
1 more keg of Bud Light has been ordered, which evens things out to
4 bud light and 4 amberbock.

He said the weather is expected to cool down a little. Should be perfect for BR.

:cert: thank you for your hospitality

Bingo Fuel
05-21-2012, 1:48pm
:cert: thank you for your hospitality

My pleasure Rob. :cert:
Just a little insurance on my part to help get some epic pics that will
hopefully get posted. :lol:
You guys be safe and have fun!

GentleBen
05-21-2012, 3:01pm
Even though I paid for the first keg of beer, I'll have a couple of bottles of single malt Irish Whiskey with me for when times get rough!!!:datawiz:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 3:43pm
My pleasure Rob. :cert:
Just a little insurance on my part to help get some epic pics that will
hopefully get posted. :lol:
You guys be safe and have fun!

Awesome!

NEED-A-VETTE
05-21-2012, 3:43pm
Even though I paid for the first keg of beer, I'll have a couple of bottles of single malt Irish Whiskey with me for when times get rough!!!:datawiz:

:D

Rob
05-21-2012, 4:34pm

I might just have to be the judge of that :)

Shrike6
05-21-2012, 6:59pm
Got a couple bottles of nice Bourbon....:shots:

HeatherO
05-21-2012, 7:53pm
instead of buying a keg, I brewed 15 gallons of beer that I am bringing with me, to share with all a y'all :D
I bottled it tonight and tasted it and it is really good...I hope y'all like it and I don't have to bring it home :lol:

Stangkiller
05-21-2012, 8:12pm
instead of buying a keg, I brewed 15 gallons of beer that I am bringing with me, to share with all a y'all :D
I bottled it tonight and tasted it and it is really good...I hope y'all like it and I don't have to bring it home :lol:

I don't think that'll be a problem.....although I think I did see where I was volunteered to bring a gallon home for me and Rocky no? :D

HeatherO
05-21-2012, 8:16pm
I don't think that'll be a problem.....although I think I did see where I was volunteered to bring a gallon home for me and Rocky no? :D

your lovely wife was volunteered to bring a couple bottles for Rocky.
You Mister, will have to drink yours at BG :lol:

and there will be no charming them out of your wife's possession, ya hear?? :D