PDA

View Full Version : I lost my beloved Lori this past Wednessay

OddBall
05-20-2012, 1:41pm
I haven't posted about Lori's cancer because she didn't want me too. It was her humble nature not
to burden people with her ailments, and instead wanted to be surrounded by joyfulness and cheerfulness,
not pity or sorrow. But I have lost her this week after her heroic fight, and I must bear witness to the
bravest and strongest person I have ever known. And as well to my own loss.

Shortly after Lori and I fell in love, she was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Docs had missed it several
times, and by the time it was caught, she was already stage three. She started chemo and was scheduled
for surgery to remove her stomach. We met several people who had had this surgery, and so we had high-
hopes. But when they opened her up, it had spread too far, and the surgeon said he would have lost her on
the table if he tried to take her stomach then. She was given 11 weeks. Then they upped it to 6 months
then to 11 months. She lasted 13. And they were good months. For the most part she was energetic and
never gave in to dread or depression.

The last 2 weeks have been a living hell though. Right when everything seemed ok, the cancer seemed to
explode. Her gut swelled like she could have been pregnant. I could feel it like a big knotted anchor-
rope running through her. Her stomach and intestines had closed up, and she was in sheer agony. She could
no longer eat or drink without it coming back up. She had to be put on morphine along with ativan and a
coctail of other drugs. That slowed the pain, but then I had to watch her mind slip away. Eventually we
took her to hospice, and we knew she wasn't comming back.

When we found out those thirteen months ago that she was terminal, I knew right then just how precious a
minute was. Every minute with her was more precious than gold, and I thank God for every one of them.

I've begged God every day to spare her, and I think we were given a miracle in that we had 13 wonderful
months with her.

I can't began to imagine the stregnth it took Lori to face this. I never really could accept it, but she
litterally had been handed a death sentence and was looking down the barrel that was aimed at her, just
waiting for the trigger to be pulled. She stared into the abyss and held her head up the whole time.
My God, the courage that humble little woman had!

When the end came, never would I have believed that a person could hang on so long from sheer will. I
wanted and prayed for her to let go and I wanted and prayed for her to hang on. And then I felt guilty
for praying for either.
I would hold her tiny little hand for hours, and talk to her even though she was almost comatose. Every
now and then I would feel her squeeze and hang on, and my heart would just break.
My heart also broke as I watched as her father, her mother and her brother all sit around her in grief
and love; part of them dying with her. I knew her for only a few years, and loved her with all my heart,
I can only imagine how strong thier love for her was.

Lori was the most loving and humble person I have ever known. She had a strong faith in God and was a
true Christian woman. She brought a Joy into my life that I have never known, and was truly an angel on
earth. I had her such a short time, but our time had not one sour moment between us. Our love wasn't an
infatuation filled with drama and fireworks, but a love filled with warmth and contentment. Just being
together gave us a peace that I have never known before and doubt I ever will again. And I would give all
that I have for just one more minute with her.

Let me appologize to you my friends. There have been times that you have posted about losing a loved one
and going through what I am going through, and I haven't been able to post much more than an angel.
Please understand, that even through all my denail, I knew this was comming. And at times, it was just to
hard to post and face your pain without facing my own.

God, how will I go on without her?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/visund/Lori/Image2small.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e28/visund/Lori/LoriOakieJulie-small.jpg

78SA
05-20-2012, 1:43pm
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you to make it through the hard times ahead. :sadangel:

Cybercowboy
05-20-2012, 1:46pm
Dude! What can I say? I'm so sorry.

:sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel:

kingpin
05-20-2012, 1:46pm
Sorry to hear about this.
My thoughts go out to you and your family during this time.
Stay well.

Mike

repo
05-20-2012, 1:54pm
Thanks for the post and update. I can't imagine what you are going thru.:sadangel:

island14
05-20-2012, 1:54pm
I am seriously sorry for your loss of her..

Your story is written beautify, and brings a tear to my eye right now..

I just lost my mother to cancer a few months ago, so know well how hard it is to go through something like this.

Just think of her in a better place, a place with no pain, a place with no sorrow, with the arms of Jesus around her.

It will be a long time before your pain and loss is gone, she will always live forever in your heart...

If you ever want to talk PM me anytime.

Tim

Datawiz
05-20-2012, 1:55pm
:sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

BADRACR1
05-20-2012, 1:57pm
I truly hate to hear this for you and her both. They always say God has a plan, but sometimes I have to wonder why anyone should suffer so.
My thoughts are with you.:sadangel:

HOWSER
05-20-2012, 2:01pm
My thoughts go to you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

wwomanC6
05-20-2012, 2:11pm
Lori may you forever rest in peace! http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/dixonwl/smileys/92d071b7.jpg

Oddball,

How will you go on....with strenght and love from those around you and us here! You will go on and it will hard at times. But not always. Go on with the strength that she showed you in her fight to live. She would most willing want you too!

Live life to the fullest knowing that when your time comes you two will be together again and free of all pain and worry! The heavens will reunite you two!
Try to smile with the fact that you know that!

Know that when your down and feel alone...she is watching, helping you along the way, and you have all of us here on the barn to help lift you back up and make ya laugh!

Stay strong...this is not the end...you still have more here on this earth to see and do!

Wendy

sasnglass77
05-20-2012, 2:13pm
Joe,
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent. Take comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering and cherish the memories of the time you had together. Try to spend time with the horses, they are amazing animals they may offer you some comfort as they will miss her too. Although she won't be physically beside you when you ride or tend to them, she will be there in spirit and riding along side with you.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. :sadangel:

Marc
05-20-2012, 2:16pm
When the tears stop I will say a prayer for you and Lori, and of course her family. Stay strong. :angel::angel::angel:

lallend
05-20-2012, 2:18pm
She stared into the abyss and held her head up the whole time.

My God, the courage that humble little woman had!Please remember this as you continue from day to day.

I know I will...

Our very best wishes to you and yours.

73sbVert
05-20-2012, 2:19pm
Lori may you forever rest in peace! http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/dixonwl/smileys/92d071b7.jpg

Oddball,

How will you go on....with strenght and love from those around you and us here! You will go on and it will hard at times. But not always. Go on with the strength that she showed you in her fight to live. She would most willing want you too!

Live life to the fullest knowing that when your time comes you two will be together again and free of all pain and worry! The heavens will reunite you two!

Know that when your down and feel alone...she is watching, helping you along the way, and you have all of us here on the barn to help lift you back up and make ya laugh!

Stay strong...this is not the end...you still have more here on this earth to see and do!

Wendy
Absolutely! We're here for you!

:sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel:

I'm sorry for your loss.

carlton_fritz
05-20-2012, 2:25pm
http://i48.tinypic.com/288tok6.gif

99 pewtercoupe
05-20-2012, 2:26pm
So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a truely courageous woman

Chuck A
05-20-2012, 2:29pm
Sorry for your loss
shes in Gods Hands now

bradc6
05-20-2012, 2:29pm
:sadangel:

VatorMan
05-20-2012, 2:30pm
So sorry for your loss. It really takes everything out of you. You and yours are in my thoughts.:sadangel:

8Up
05-20-2012, 2:32pm
I am truly saddened to hear of your loss. Gods peace be with you.

xXBUDXx
05-20-2012, 2:34pm
There is nothing I nor anyone can say that will help ease the pain. :sadangel:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

Yamma
05-20-2012, 2:35pm
I am so, so sorry for your loss. She sounded like an absolutely wonderful person, and that she graced the people around her while she was able. I am glad that she is no longer in pain, but so sorry that this is how it happened. I'll keep you and her family in my prayers.

Bingo Fuel
05-20-2012, 3:02pm
I'm so sorry to hear this.
My sincere condolences. :sadangel:

69camfrk
05-20-2012, 3:05pm
Man, losing a loved one is just the worst. I'm glad you were blessed with the time you had as I'm sure your life is richer for it. I am very sorry for your loss.:sadangel:

NB2K
05-20-2012, 3:10pm
I am sorry for your loss.:sadangel:

Death be not proud...

Giraffe (He/Him)
05-20-2012, 3:13pm
Oddball, I don't have any idea what to say to help assuage your pain, so I'll just say I'm very sorry.

Thomas

BuckyThreadkiller
05-20-2012, 3:14pm
God bless you both. :sadangel:

simpleman68
05-20-2012, 3:19pm
Sad to hear you lost your best friend and partner in life. The time you knew her doesn't even come into play based on how much you loved her. :angel:
Scott

bryanZ06
05-20-2012, 3:20pm
:sadangel: My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

RonC5
05-20-2012, 3:29pm
I have no word to ease your pain, but keep in mind that we are here for you. Thoughts and prayers.

Blademaker
05-20-2012, 3:35pm
I'm truly sorry to hear this, but know, that you'll be re-united some day with your dear Lori.
May God bless, keep, and walk with you through these troubling times.

MikeB
05-20-2012, 3:38pm
Man, this a a tough one.
I feel sorrow for you, and can only imagine, well, no I can't.
Sorry man.

Skia
05-20-2012, 3:39pm
Damn Kelly. :sadangel: :sadangel: I had no idea that you were going through this. My you find peace bud.

CBonsall
05-20-2012, 3:51pm
:sadangel::sadangel:

Kerrmudgeon
05-20-2012, 3:59pm
A beautiful tribute to a courageous woman. You will survive, we all do after these monumental losses, they would want the best of us. :sadangel:

beadist
05-20-2012, 4:01pm
I can't see very well right now, but you are in my prayers. :sadangel:

magnetized
05-20-2012, 4:02pm
Sorry for your loss :sadangel:

Dan Dlabay
05-20-2012, 4:08pm
Sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace and be blessed my God.:sadangel:

Woody
05-20-2012, 4:11pm

Rob
05-20-2012, 4:13pm
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

polarbear
05-20-2012, 4:14pm
Heartfelt condolences from the Bear Family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. :sadangel:

04 commemorative
05-20-2012, 4:14pm
Very sorry for your loss and glad you had her love and she had yours.

tjfontaine
05-20-2012, 4:21pm
So very sorry for your loss ... I cannot imagine what that would be like to go through.

NEED FOR SPEED
05-20-2012, 4:26pm
So sorry for everyone's loss.

mrvette
05-20-2012, 4:31pm

SO sorry to hear of your loss, you take care man, see her again some day....

damn shame....:sadangel:

boracayjohnny
05-20-2012, 4:33pm
An incredible loss....I'm sorry for you both to be separated from each other.

oyealiz
05-20-2012, 4:36pm
Heartbreaking. :(

Prayers and hugs as you face life without Lori. Try to think of the good times rather than the end. I found that helped when I lost my mom, and it still helps to do that when I think of her and miss her.

sanchez
05-20-2012, 4:37pm
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

NEED-A-VETTE
05-20-2012, 4:44pm
Very beautiful words. So sorry for your loss. :sadangel:

snide
05-20-2012, 4:53pm
Sorry for your loss. :sadangel:

FasterTraffic
05-20-2012, 5:00pm

oahuyahoo
05-20-2012, 5:15pm
So sorry for your loss, you will find the strength and courage to go on, it's what she would have wanted. Mine was found by accident which is why i haven't been posting much lately, otherwise you and i would not be having this conversation. Stomach cancer as with most cancers is a dreaded disease in that by the time they find it it is already in danger territory. I will keep you in my prayers. :sadangel:

jda67gta
05-20-2012, 5:24pm
Lost my father to cancer last Tuesday. Can't even imagine what it would be like to lose my wife.

God Bless You, and you will go on, because it is exactly what she would want you to do.

R.Zaragoza
05-20-2012, 5:28pm
Very sorry for your loss.

Mirroredshades
05-20-2012, 5:35pm
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you to make it through.

Grey Ghost
05-20-2012, 5:47pm
:sadangel: SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

This verse from a gospel song always gives me some comfort in these times.

As you roll across the trestle,
Spanning Jordan’s swelling tide,
You behold the Union Depot
Into which your train will glide;
There you’ll meet the Sup’rintendent,
God, the Father, God the Son,
With extended arms he will greet you
“Weary Pilgrim, welcome home.”

Lori is home.

dwjz06
05-20-2012, 5:48pm
Joe,

So sorry for your loss. My condolences.:sadangel: You have lot's of people who care. Be strong.

OddBall
05-20-2012, 5:49pm
I really don't have the words to express my gratitude to you all. It truly means very much to me.

I know all of us have faced devastating losses in our lives. And some of us are in our own battles. Lori has always sent her prayers when I've told her your stories and your battles. She kept a prayer list and never missed a beat, regardless of her own pain.

It hardly seems fair. I smoked for over 30 years before I quit, and dodged the bullet. Lori did everything right and caught it in the stomach.

She would have been 48 next month.

DAB
05-20-2012, 6:28pm

so sorry to hear of your loss.

your post brought tears to my eyes.....

JRD77VET
05-20-2012, 6:36pm
Oddball,
Very nice wording on what you wrote. It was very easy to see Lori had a great positive impact on your life ( even thru my tears ).

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on Lori's passing. As heart wrenching it is for you, just remember she has her new body in Christ now and is pain free. :angel:

Remember the good times when your heart gets heavy and feel free to lean on any or all of us here on the forum.

Prayers for you and Lori's family during this difficult time.

Jeff

RxCritical
05-20-2012, 7:40pm
I am very sorry to hear of your loss. :sadangel:

Your posting was very beautiful.

Vette40th
05-20-2012, 8:10pm
I am so sorry for you loss brother. You had more time than was expected, and like you said was great. Cherish those memories.

yell01
05-20-2012, 8:12pm
Wow, I can tell how much you loved here from your post and she knows it. It's good to be able to open up and talk about it and that's how you'll be able to go on. I'm very sorry for your loss. It never goes away but the good memories are what keep you going and ease the pain. You know everyone here is here for you if you ever need to talk. :sadangel:

Sea Six
05-20-2012, 8:38pm
I am so very sorry to hear the news, Oddball.

47 is much too young. :sadangel:

Black94lt1
05-20-2012, 8:45pm
As always, I have a really hard time putting words together in situations like this, so I will simply say "sorry for your loss and our thoughts are with you and all of Lori's friends and family" :sadangel:

Frizzle
05-20-2012, 8:50pm

Sorry for your loss

BlueC5Kitten
05-20-2012, 8:56pm
So sorry to hear this, and my most sincere condolences on your loss... :sadangel: Just be at peace knowing she is no longer in pain...

VITE1
05-20-2012, 9:00pm
My sincere condolences :sadangel::sadangel:

Iron Chef
05-20-2012, 9:11pm
I bid you peace and strength in the times to come. :sadangel:

LisaJohn
05-20-2012, 9:11pm
I am so sorry. Prayers sent for you.
Lisa

Joecooool
05-20-2012, 9:12pm
I have no words. Sorry for your loss.

Omega Man
05-20-2012, 9:14pm
Sorry Oddball. I really have no other words to say. I can't imagine having to go through that. Be strong and pray. If I can do anything for you. Send me a pm.

SnikPlosskin
05-20-2012, 9:21pm
My heart is breaking for you. Hang in there. Don't hesitate to seek support. :sadangel:

Midnight85
05-20-2012, 9:23pm
Mere words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you. I cannot imagine the pain and I am so sorry.

NCC-1701
05-20-2012, 9:34pm
I am very saddened to read about this tragedy. My deepest condolences to you and the family. I will say a prayer for her. May she rest in peace. :sadangel::sadangel:

xXBUDXx
05-20-2012, 10:13pm
It hardly seems fair. I smoked for over 30 years before I quit, and dodged the bullet. Lori did everything right and caught it in the stomach.

She would have been 48 next month.

You know, I have seen a lot of this lately. There is so much that is still to be learned about this horrible disease.

When my uncle lost his battle, I carried him from the sofa to his bed the day he passed. He was one of the toughest people I've ever known. In his final hours, he didn't even know who I was.

I will never forget that day. :sadangel:

NikiQ
05-20-2012, 10:21pm

DC-STRO
05-20-2012, 10:26pm
So sorry for your loss. :sadangel:

HeatherO
05-20-2012, 10:27pm
this is so scary and heartbreaking to read about...I'm so sorry for your loss :sadangel::sadangel:

HeatherO
05-20-2012, 10:30pm
You know, I have seen a lot of this lately. There is so much that is still to be learned about this horrible disease.

When my uncle lost his battle, I carried him from the sofa to his bed the day he passed. He was one of the toughest people I've ever known. In his final hours, he didn't even know who I was.

I will never forget that day. :sadangel:

so true on seeing a lot of this lately...a colleague was diagnosed, in late september with colon cancer. It spread to her pancreas and her liver. She passed away barely 7 months later...she was 42 :sadangel:

Ol Timer
05-20-2012, 10:45pm
Deepest sympathy for your loss. Your love for Lori is evident in your touching words and I'm certain she knew how devoted you were to her. I pray for comfort for this most difficult time as well as for peace and comfort in the days to come.

vtelvr
05-20-2012, 10:59pm
Sorry for your loss:sadangel:

May peace be with you and your families. I know the pain you and your families are going through. Been through it twice so far. Cancer is a disease that doesn't pick it's enemies. And yet, it seems like the good go first. Prayers my friend.

stingraymyway
05-21-2012, 12:06am
She will always be with you, in your thoughts and in your heart.
God Bless.

Milton Fox
05-21-2012, 1:24am
Sorry for your loss...

joecaver
05-21-2012, 3:50am
I am sitting here in tears for you. It sounds like you had a special love together. I am very sorry for your loss. :sadangel::sadangel:

Torqaholic
05-21-2012, 5:13am
Sorry to hear that. She'll always be with you. Especially when you hear other stories like this.

Olustee bus
05-21-2012, 5:31am
I am so sorry to hear that.

The one big thing that hit me was that I think that God sent you as her Angel. I think you served your purpose very well and you can rest knowing that.

Superstreet
05-21-2012, 7:02am
So sorry for your loss. :sadangel: God bless you and your family. Prayers sent to you and your family.

MEC5LADY
05-21-2012, 7:33am
Pretty Lady. Sometimes words seem so hollow when saying "sorry for your loss" and this is one of those times. I have no words just :grouphug:

onedef92
05-21-2012, 7:48am
Joe, thank you for sharing your wonderfully courageous and inspiring testimony. As difficult as things seem, most assuredly you will be in my prayers during this overwhelming period in your life.

Father, I pray for Joe and others in his circle of family and friends who are grieving over Lori's passing.

They're hurting for many reasons, and I ask You to help them through this season of loss. I reach out to You, the Father of compassion and the Source of every comfort, asking You to touch them with Your unfailing love and kindness.

Be their God who comforts them as they're going through their struggles, and bring them through the tough things ahead. Come alongside them in their pain, and strengthen them so they'll one day be able to help others who face the same struggles. (2 Corinthians 1:3–4; Psalm 33:22; 1 Samuel 20:14a)

You're close to people whose hearts are breaking, those who are discouraged and have given up hope. May You who see their troubles and grief respond when they cry out. (Psalm 34:18; 10:14a, 17)

When they're hurting, help them find their joy in You, for it's Your joy that will be their strength. Help them to trust You as their God of hope. Fill them with Your joy, peace, and hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Help them experience the love, joy, and peace that are the results of His life in them, no matter what they're going through. (Nehemiah 8:10b; Romans 15:13; Galatians 5:22)

May they sense Your presence in this hour of need. In Jesus' name, Amen. :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel:

Bucwheat
05-21-2012, 8:00am
No words can help the pain you feel,you have good memories and Lori would want you to be brave and continue on ,you will meet again one day.:sadangel:

Yerf Dog
05-21-2012, 8:11am
So sorry for your loss. http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/yerf_dog//pics/smilies/thoughts.gif

CubSmurf
05-21-2012, 8:52am
So very sorry for your loss. You have my prayers.

longhorn341
05-21-2012, 9:13am
:sadangel: very sorry for your loss

Z06David
05-21-2012, 9:32am
very very sorry for your loss :sadangel::sadangel:

jaxgator
05-21-2012, 10:20am
I am truly so so sorry for your loss. :sadangel:

Flatbush Harry
05-21-2012, 11:08am
My sincere condolences for your loss in Lori's passing. Best wishes, too, for healing for you and your family in these difficult days.

Howard

markyerger
05-21-2012, 11:18am
my deepest sympathys

Bane
05-21-2012, 11:59am
I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Burnt C6
05-21-2012, 12:32pm
I'm so sorry for your loss. :sadangel:

Poog
05-21-2012, 1:58pm
:sadangel: Sorry for your loss.

Scissors
05-21-2012, 3:11pm
Damn! I just saw this. I'm very sorry for your loss, and for hers! :sadangel::sadangel::sadangel:

Bill
05-21-2012, 3:23pm
My condolences.

C5Nate
05-21-2012, 4:21pm
Its hard to type this through the tears. What a great tribute you have written about the deep love and preciousness of life that we all often take for granted. My selfish thoughts will only let me think of how I would be able to handle a situation like yours with my wife. I doubt if I could be as strong as you are.

I cannot begin to understand the pain you are going through right now. Truly, my thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of anguish.

Zed16
05-21-2012, 7:38pm

OddBall
05-22-2012, 6:35pm
Thank you so much for your kind posts. They do help me get by.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Managed to work a couple days now. Today was better than yesterday.
And tonight is the first night I've stayed at home. I've been staying at
my folks house. (Lori's parents live next door to my parents). Lori and I
didn't live together, but she did have the keys to my house; and of course was humanizing
my man-cave. Everywhere I look, I see something of her. The pictures I have of her and
the notes from her that she would leave me, are comforting. But it's the juice in the fridge
that she bought, the dog treats, a jar of hand soap she put in the bathroom, and a
blanket that she folded that brings me to tears. There are sweep marks on my garage floor she
made with a broom, just tidying up around me trying to be usefull while I worked on my truck.
I would tell her that all I needed was her company, and she would tell me that I needed more than
her company. She was so right.

Little Bandit just sits on her spot on the sofa. He stares at the side door that she would
always come in. I think that at some level, he knows.

I've lived alone here for 25 years, but this is the first time this house
has ever been so empty.

Jeff '79
05-22-2012, 6:39pm
:cry::cry:

JRD77VET
05-22-2012, 7:14pm
Good to see you back. I really don't know exactly what else to say but it is good for you to talk to write about it. ( even if you talk to the horse :yesnod: )

You have plenty of shoulders to lean on and plenty of ears ( and eyes ) for your stories or words. :angel:

Jeff

GinnyC6
05-22-2012, 7:54pm
She may be gone physically, but her memory will be with you forever. :angel:

kingpin
05-22-2012, 7:57pm
:kingpin:

No Homo!

86RAG
05-22-2012, 8:12pm
My condolences sir :sadangel: Very sad news indeed

xXBUDXx
05-22-2012, 8:47pm
I just wanted to stop in here and check on you.

The closest I've come to your situation was when I lost my best friend (my dad).

There are going to be times when something as simple as flipping a light switch drives you to tears. I'd be honored to listen if you need to talk. :)

678-451-9990

OddBall
05-23-2012, 4:24pm
I just wanted to stop in here and check on you.

The closest I've come to your situation was when I lost my best friend (my dad).

There are going to be times when something as simple as flipping a light switch drives you to tears. I'd be honored to listen if you need to talk. :)

678-451-9990

Thanks. I probably will. :cert:
going to just try and get some sleep tonight.

xXBUDXx
05-23-2012, 7:01pm
Thanks. I probably will. :cert:

That is probably the best thing you can do. I'm sure you are exhausted.

American Made
05-24-2012, 1:12am
Jesus man, I feel for you! So sorry to hear this. Prayers for all.:sadangel: :sadangel:

Bucwheat
05-24-2012, 8:18am
Try and be with family this weekend ,it helps. :seasix:

NEED-A-VETTE
05-24-2012, 8:20am

:grouphug:

vetterdstr
05-24-2012, 8:40am
wow... very sorry to hear about this... :sadangel:

erickpl
05-24-2012, 9:42am

Oddball,

Wendy

You will go on as she did - with strength, dignity, and honor. Let people know about her bravery and her passion for life.

May she be a model for you and everybody about how to live life to the fullest for you never know when it will be taken away from you.

Prayers from here as well.

Z06David
05-24-2012, 10:01am
I hope you'll be with family and loved one's this weekend, and don't forget us barners are here for you