PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of teeth

Ol Timer
05-19-2012, 7:04pm
It seems I see a lot more young folks with really decayed teeth lately. Many are working in drive-through windows. Shall I assume these are unfortunate souls who have poor oral hygiene habits, or do you suppose that my living in the meth epicenter of the universe has something to do with this? :laugh:

lspencer534
05-19-2012, 8:03pm
I just about lose my breakfast when I go to the Stop-N-Rob and see those rotten-teeth feckers behind the counter. Just dayum!

mrvette
05-19-2012, 8:11pm
Bad teeth are largely inherited.....look at British folks....

I have a step son, age 41 or so, his teeth finally started their final destruct mode, dentist after dentist, wash/brush/do what....no + results....

course he does SMOKE.... so at any rate, he got new dentures....

I will not talk of the whys and hows, but they were FREE.....2700 some odd bux worth.....some folks have a gold horse shoe up their ass, shall we say....

AND the supply house was VERY generous, .....

CP
05-19-2012, 9:28pm
It seems I see a lot more young folks with really decayed teeth lately. Many are working in drive-through windows. Shall I assume these are unfortunate souls who have poor oral hygiene habits, or do you suppose that my living in the meth epicenter of the universe has something to do with this? :laugh:

Bottled water. Not drinking city water that has fluoride in it.

Torqaholic
05-20-2012, 1:59am
There's nobody to cook real food for them growing up as kids so they grow up eating junk food full of sugar and salt. Might not have been taught how to brush and even if they were there's nobody there to make them do it. They may not even own a toothbrush.