PDA

View Full Version : The girl in the shop class...

lspencer534
05-19-2012, 5:40pm
Mr. Duling was surprised that a girl signed up for his High School Shop Class. He wasn't too happy about it, so he told her, "Miss, I don't think you'll be able to handle this class. First of all, we work with some fairly dangerous tools, and there are injuries. Secondly, the language in here gets pretty rough. Thirdly, unless you've already been around tools, you won't even know what things are called."

He continued: "Let me ask you something: Do you even know the difference between a nail, a screw, and a bolt?".

She though about it for a while and said, "Well...I've never been bolted...but I'm willing to learn...."

[You can groan now.]

99 pewtercoupe
05-19-2012, 5:43pm
GROAN

kingpin
05-19-2012, 5:45pm
:disappointed smilie:

DAB
05-19-2012, 5:49pm
:DAB:

true story: on a woodworking related forum, they have such heavy censor filters, that you can't type out 'bastard file'. sigh..

99 pewtercoupe
05-19-2012, 5:57pm

true story: on a woodworking related forum, they have such heavy censor filters, that you can't type out 'bastard file'. sigh..

Maybe they need a VB Intervention!

lspencer534
05-19-2012, 6:04pm
GROAN

Nice groan! :seasix:

Mike Mercury
05-19-2012, 6:06pm
GROAN

GROIN

http://www.fighterpilotuniversity.com/files/6613/3253/6619/ashley.jpg

78SA
05-19-2012, 6:27pm
I bet the teacher kept her in class and tried to bolt her. :lol:

mrvette
05-19-2012, 8:45pm

So type out ILLEGITIMATE file......

do they allow the word SCREW???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JRD77VET
05-19-2012, 8:53pm

A guy walks into a hardware store and the only person to help him is the owner's wife. He explains that he needs to file some parts. She asks him what cut file he needs.

He has a blank look on his face so she quickly says "We have first cut, second cut, bastard ...."

To which he quickly replies ( in a failed attempt not to look like an idiot )

Just give me two bastards and one of those mother ****ers too

:lol:

73sbVert
05-19-2012, 8:55pm

No lie: Back in the late 80's, one of my instructors in tech school was reprimanded (on paper too, not just verbal) for the use of the words "semi-rigid" when referring to some high freq RF waveguide in one of our signal processing boxes. Just because there was a female in the class.

Get this though, it was not her that said anything, it was another instructor that was evaluating him and felt the need to go all PC on him.

Just because it IS 'semi-rigid waveguide' doesn't mean that's how we're to refer to it...

:rolleyes: