PDA

View Full Version : Should I be Merciful?

Taurus
05-10-2012, 9:34pm
The Mighty Taurus is torn, should I be merciful or vengeful? I was cruising down the road in the C5 listening to my favorite C4 CD (nice tie in) heading to one of my customers, a large Chevrolet dealer to make a sales call and look at a C6 (another story for another time) when this idiot darts between that small space behind the gold car and the nose of the C5 causing me to lock it down in order to avoid a collision.

This is a company vehicle with a "how am I driving" number on the back which I can read by zooming in. I have a fleet of trucks with these as well and I like to know when my drivers are being unsafe, however I hate to cause this person problems with their job. Then I get concerned about having an idiot like this on the roads.

How should The Mighty Taurus respond?

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/Idiot.png

DukeAllen
05-10-2012, 9:36pm
Show no mercy. Keep the streets safe for Corvettes.

mike100
05-10-2012, 9:40pm
I only called the utility company once when the driver of one of their trucks got belligerent because (in his mind) I called him a 'N'. What I actually said was "shit!'" when that mofo cut me off. He was the biggest black sumbitch you ever saw.

Anyhow the utility said this wasn't the dudes first rodeo with road rage-I probably got his ass fired.

I wouldn't call over some ticky tack bs unless the guy gave you the finger at least.

Taurus
05-10-2012, 9:42pm
I only called the utility company once when the driver of one of their trucks got belligerent because (in his mind) I called him a 'N'. What I actually said was "shit!'" when that mofo cut me off. He was the biggest black sumbitch you ever saw.

Anyhow the utility said this wasn't the dudes first rodeo with road rage-I probably got his ass fired.

I wouldn't call over some ticky tack bs unless the guy gave you the finger at least.

Nope, no finger............ by him.:D

mike100
05-10-2012, 9:54pm
On the other hand, that asshole doesn't have the decency to work for an American owned elevator outfit.

Taurus
05-10-2012, 9:56pm
On the other hand, that asshole doesn't have the decency to work for an American owned elevator outfit.

I thought the same thing.

Sweet 90
05-10-2012, 10:01pm
I wouldn't waste my time Jon, they may replace him with a bigger idiot:cert:

DukeAllen
05-10-2012, 10:02pm
Surely you have whiplash from this traumatic experience?

Taurus
05-10-2012, 10:03pm
I wouldn't waste my time Jon, they may replace him with a bigger idiot:cert:

Yea, hate to see anyone else out of work right now, but that's why I waited to take action. At the moment it was all I could do not to dial the phone.

But still..................

Taurus
05-10-2012, 10:04pm
Surely you have whiplash from this traumatic experience?

No, but I think I strained the middle finger on my right hand.................:rofl:

DukeAllen
05-10-2012, 10:05pm
Yea, hate to see anyone else out of work right now, but that's why I waited to take action. At the moment it was all I could do not to dial the phone.

But still..................

Give some poor homeless guy a chance to work in his place :angel:

PLRX
05-10-2012, 10:24pm
TMT, show no mercy

http://bethelhillbaptistchurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/wrath_of_god.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
05-10-2012, 10:41pm
He represents his employer while driving that truck!
Burn him, Oh Mighty Taurus! Burn him!
Fry Baby, Fry!!

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx256/realbunky/ExplodingPriushooray-1.jpg

DukeAllen
05-10-2012, 10:45pm
He represents his employer while driving that truck!
Burn him, Oh Mighty Taurus! Burn him!
Fry Baby, Fry!!

:iagree: Give him the fire of hemorrhoids and the flames of herpes:hurray:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
05-10-2012, 10:52pm
:iagree: Give him the fire of hemorrhoids and the flames of herpes:hurray:

And the uncontrolled raging torrents of sharp debris-laden violent screaming shits from hell! In public! During a wedding! With lots of photographers!

:):):)

Taurus
05-10-2012, 10:53pm
And the uncontrolled raging torrents of sharp debris-laden violent screaming shits from hell! In public! During a wedding! With lots of photographers!

And put it on Youtube?

DukeAllen
05-10-2012, 10:53pm

You're a kinky mofo aren't you?:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
05-10-2012, 10:54pm
And put it on Youtube?

That was a given, OMT....

DukeAllen
05-10-2012, 10:54pm
And put it on Youtube?

You should pre-empt the networks for that one.

jda67gta
05-10-2012, 11:25pm
You should at least get a new set of front brake pads out of it...

Frizlefrak
05-11-2012, 12:37am
Do what I'd do.....flip a coin. Leave it in the hands of fate. :D

PLRX
05-11-2012, 1:00am
Do what I'd do.....flip a coin. Leave it in the hands of fate. :D

I was under the impression TMT makes his own fate.:lol:

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2003_Apr/Apr_20-26/nickels.jpg

Frizlefrak
05-11-2012, 1:08am
I was under the impression TMT makes his own fate.:lol:

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2003_Apr/Apr_20-26/nickels.jpg

:iagree: I forget sometimes we are in the company of a deity. :yesnod:

PLRX
05-11-2012, 1:20am

INDEED

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/plrx/COOL/NuclearPeace.gif

WW7
05-11-2012, 6:20am
You should at least get a new set of front brake pads out of it...

Then he would have to figure out how to put them on... Remember the trouble he had with floor mats.... :leaving:...WW

I thought he was a Demi God....:dunno:....WW

As far as what to do about the driver.. Maybe he just made a mistake, had a real bad day, or had something else on his mind...You shouldn't crucify someone for one mistake,and that's all you witnessed was one mistake. we all make them..If the guy is truly a bad driver the number of tickets he would accumulate would let the company know that over time..Just my 2 cents. WW

Taurus
05-11-2012, 8:14am
Then he would have to figure out how to put them on... Remember the trouble he had with floor mats.... :leaving:...WW

I thought he was a Demi God....:dunno:....WW

As far as what to do about the driver.. Maybe he just made a mistake, had a real bad day, or had something else on his mind...You shouldn't crucify someone for one mistake,and that's all you witnessed was one mistake. we all make them..If the guy is truly a bad driver the number of tickets he would accumulate would let the company know that over time..Just my 2 cents. WW

Yea, I'll probably just end up gluing the to the roof with Liquid Nails. I guess I'll just throw a little plague his way.

PLRX
05-11-2012, 11:40am
Yea, I'll probably just end up gluing the to the roof with Liquid Nails. I guess I'll just throw a little plague his way.

John, that one actually exists. I remember the commercial :cert:

http://www.akzonobel.com/system/images/liquid_nails_packshot_final_tcm9-4567.jpg

:rofl: