PDA

View Full Version : 70% See More Jobless

Peter Pan
07-14-2010, 11:01am
Americans in 70% majority see more jobless as the deficit widens.
7 out of 10 see the economy mired in recession with two concerns - the federal budget and jobs. The deficit for Obama is a record $1.5 TRILLION.
And people are hunkering down, not spending which effects jobs.

Americans in 70% Majority See More Jobless as Deficit Widens - Bloomberg (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-07-13/americans-in-70-majority-see-frozen-unemployment-as-budget-deficit-widens.html)

ChasC5
07-14-2010, 11:29am
I’ll be interviewing the other 30% … :cheers:

Peter Pan
07-14-2010, 11:40am
I’ll be interviewing the other 30% … :cheers:

Your point is? Most of America is not seeing America going in the right direction, 70% of America is not made up of just Repubs and Tea Party folks, seems now that lots of libs do not like what they see:cheers:

ChasC5
07-14-2010, 12:15pm
Your point is? Most of America is not seeing America going in the right direction, 70% of America is not made up of just Repubs and Tea Party folks, seems now that lots of libs do not like what they see:cheers:

If you’ve been managing for as long as I have … 70% of the flow in one direction, don’t make it the right direction. :yesnod:

Peter Pan … if the answer was that easy, we wouldn’t be in this hole in the first place. Besides, where were those 70% when the hole was being dug? :cheers: