PDA

View Full Version : If you drive a Camaro.....

Taurus
04-20-2012, 8:30pm
If you don't know me, stop waving at me. I don't wave to other Vettes, I'm not going to start waving at Camaros. Wave at each other, wave to Subies or wave to anyone else, but stop waving at me.

Rant off...................

(Bill, you can wave at me)

PLRX
04-20-2012, 8:37pm
John, thats the LSX wave.

Taurus
04-20-2012, 8:49pm
John, thats the LSX wave.

Well it's annoying.

C4fan
04-20-2012, 9:12pm
I rarely waive. Most C6's have limo tint so you can't see anyway and I don't waive at C4's :rofl:

Frizlefrak
04-21-2012, 12:51am
I don't wave at anyone. I don't want some old dude thinking I'm a homo. :lol:

nutz4c4
04-21-2012, 4:07am
I don't wave at anyone. I don't want some old dude thinking I'm a homo. :lol:

:rofl:

WW7
04-21-2012, 5:55am
Well aren't you guys a bunch of grumpy old farts..Stop being so nasty and wave for Gods sake...Spread a little happiness in the world...When I wave its at a person, not a car...This sounds like a bunch of old men complaining..Jon, I bet if it was some pretty young girl you would break your arm waving...End of rant....:leaving:....:D.....WW

Taurus
04-21-2012, 9:34am
Well aren't you guys a bunch of grumpy old farts..Stop being so nasty and wave for Gods sake...Spread a little happiness in the world...When I wave its at a person, not a car...This sounds like a bunch of old men complaining..Jon, I bet if it was some pretty young girl you would break your arm waving...End of rant....:leaving:....:D.....WW

Really, when I have I ever come across as that warm and fuzzy kind of guy that would wave at anyone? Also, I like complaining, it's a good way of venting. Some people listen to JD records to relax, I vent. I hate having to explain to my wife I have no idea who that person is when they wave while we're in the Vette. The LAST thing I would need is some young, drop dead gorgeous thing in another Vette waving at us, I don't think I could talk myself out of that one.

Rant back off......................

Frizlefrak
04-21-2012, 10:34am
The LAST thing I would need is some young, drop dead gorgeous thing in another Vette waving at us, I don't think I could talk myself out of that one.

Rant back off......................

I'll take that over some over-the-hill flamer looking for a lemon party. :eek:

jda67gta
04-21-2012, 11:01am
If you don't know me, stop waving at me. I don't wave to other Vettes, I'm not going to start waving at Camaros. Wave at each other, wave to Subies or wave to anyone else, but stop waving at me.

No sweat. I usually don't wave at folks that drive white knuckled, grinding their teeth, looking straight ahead with a angry scowl, and talking to themselves about why all these nuts are being friendly on the road, anyway.
:kimblair:

Taurus
04-21-2012, 11:56am
No sweat. I usually don't wave at folks that drive white knuckled, grinding their teeth, looking straight ahead with a angry scowl, and talking to themselves about why all these nuts are being friendly on the road, anyway.
:kimblair:

Not a problem, I just as soon not get waved to by an arrogant, self promoting moron that thinks we're all related because we drive the same name plate. Also, unless you have seen me driving "white knuckled, grinding their teeth, looking straight ahead with a angry scowl, and talking to themselves about why all these nuts are being friendly on the road" you don't really know how I drive so you and everyone else can keep your holier than thou attitudes and thanks to yourselves. I am generally driving top off, loud music and having a blast. I've seen people drive like you describe and guess what, I don't wave to them.

Bottom line, I'm not interested in you more because you drive a Vette. You are not more special because you drive a Vette and you are certainly not better than anyone because you drive a Vette. You ever notice how toddlers wave at everyone they meet, see the comparison.

Not interested in you or your opinion so keep your insults to yourself. Do I need to make it anymore clear to you?

Wathen1955
04-21-2012, 12:42pm
:waiting:

Taurus
04-21-2012, 1:40pm
:waiting:

Really, can't wait to see what OT folks that normally won't have a thing to do with C4 gen drop by to comment and give thanks. Well, there's another one.

It amazes me that these people won't get involved in this forum yet they troll and decide when to pounce. :kick:

Listen up, it's a friendly jab at my friends in C4, they know who they are and they understand the context, it has nothing to do with any of you so feel free to stay out like you usually do when C4 Generation is concerned. We're not normally good enough for your presence, we are all used to that by now.

mike100
04-21-2012, 3:56pm
Really, can't wait to see what OT folks that normally won't have a thing to do with C4 gen drop by to comment and give thanks. Well, there's another one.

The difference between you and Charlie is that he actually owns a C4. confused... are you talking about two posts up???

Taurus
04-21-2012, 5:18pm
The difference between you and Charlie is that he actually owns a C4. confused... are you talking about two posts up???

No problem with Charlie (Great guy) it's a couple posts up. You are correct, point taken. Since I don't currently own one I should probably avoid C4 Generation and my friends here all together until I get another one.

C4fan
04-21-2012, 7:25pm
No problem with Charlie (Great guy) it's a couple posts up. You are correct, point taken. Since I don't currently own one I should probably avoid C4 Generation and my friends here all together until I get another one.

I hope this is sarcasm, this is sarcasm isn't it. Shit now I'm confused.

You belong here as much as any of us. You don't have to own a C4 here. You just have to understand the way we think and you do that quite well.

DukeAllen
04-21-2012, 8:09pm

Taurus is The Bull, after all:yesnod:

Frizlefrak
04-21-2012, 8:17pm
Taurus is The Bully, after all:yesnod:

Fixed. :D

Taurus
04-21-2012, 8:55pm

You belong here as much as any of us. You don't have to own a C4 here. You just have to understand the way we think and you do that quite well.

Hey, I'm trying to be butt-hurt here and get a bunch of sympathy, work with me.:D

Frizlefrak
04-21-2012, 9:55pm
First you have to post pics....several pages of them.....and then go back and delete them. Butt Hurt 101

Taurus
04-21-2012, 9:58pm
First you have to post pics....several pages of them.....and then go back and delete them. Butt Hurt 101

Nuts, I knew I should have read the manual first.:toetap:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
04-22-2012, 2:27am

Yep, that's the first stage-that's a hurt butt's primary cry for help!:rofl:

C4fan
04-22-2012, 8:00am
Hey, I'm trying to be butt-hurt here and get a bunch of sympathy, work with me.:D

Oh, then in that case I was trying to play that 1 sympathetic friend that tries to stick up for you at first but then is never heard of again.:yesnod:

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 9:30am

Jon, Jon, Jon, they're not waving at you because of your Vette. I have it narrowed down to the following
1) Some were trying to warn you that your floor mats may not be installed correctly.
2) The others (the brain-dead ones)were trying to tell you that they loved the mod you did with your floor mats.
3) And lastly, the most plausible one. They have never seen a Taurus with hide-away headlights.:leaving:

DukeAllen
04-23-2012, 9:32am
I'd never wave at a Taurus. The soft driving would leave them too weak to raise their hand, and their reaction time would be so dulled they'd be in the next county before they go "Waaaaahhh?":D

Norm
04-23-2012, 9:43am
I think the highly jaded and the "my poop don't stink" guys are the non-waivers. It's beneath them. I don't care, I wave anyhow. Of course, that does not pertain to anybody here. :D :kimblair:

Taurus
04-23-2012, 9:50am
Jon, Jon, Jon, they're not waving at you because of your Vette. I have it narrowed down to the following
1) Some were trying to warn you that your floor mats may not be installed correctly.
2) The others (the brain-dead ones)were trying to tell you that they loved the mod you did with your floor mats.
3) And lastly, the most plausible one. They have never seen a Taurus with hide-away headlights.:leaving:

That would explain it:seasix:

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 9:51am
I think the highly jaded and the "my poop don't stink" guys are the non-waivers. It's beneath them. I don't care, I wave anyhow. Of course, that does not pertain to anybody here. :D :kimblair:

Hey, if you had owned an uber rare black 40th anniversary Vette, damn right it's beneath him:seasix:

Taurus
04-23-2012, 9:52am

Yea, you got me figured out all right. I take myself sooooooooo serioulsy that waving to others is beneath me.

Norm
04-23-2012, 10:02am
Yea, you got me figured out all right. I take myself sooooooooo serioulsy that waving to others is beneath me.

I repeat, "of course, that does not pertain to anybody here".

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 10:06am
I repeat, "of course, that does not pertain to anybody here".

Well, seeing as we are all old here, is that considered sarcasm?:lol:

jda67gta
04-23-2012, 10:09am
Not a problem, I just as soon not get waved to by an arrogant, self promoting moron that thinks we're all related because we drive the same name plate. Also, unless you have seen me driving "white knuckled, grinding their teeth, looking straight ahead with a angry scowl, and talking to themselves about why all these nuts are being friendly on the road" you don't really know how I drive so you and everyone else can keep your holier than thou attitudes and thanks to yourselves. I am generally driving top off, loud music and having a blast. I've seen people drive like you describe and guess what, I don't wave to them.

Bottom line, I'm not interested in you more because you drive a Vette. You are not more special because you drive a Vette and you are certainly not better than anyone because you drive a Vette. You ever notice how toddlers wave at everyone they meet, see the comparison.

Not interested in you or your opinion so keep your insults to yourself. Do I need to make it anymore clear to you?

It was a joke. Sorry you missed it.

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 10:22am
It was a joke. Sorry you missed it.

We don't take lightly to that joking shit here at The Barn. As we all know, Corvette ownership is a very serious hobby, .............right HP :lolsmile:

Norm
04-23-2012, 10:24am
Well, seeing as we are all old here, is that considered sarcasm?:lol:

Well let me see here, since we can not see the poster's facial expression, can not hear the poster's verbal inference, it is very hard to tell the actual feelings meant behind the written word on any thread or post. So therefore, not having a "face to face" conversation with an individual, I believe that what is posted is mostly for the entertainment derived or trying to get a rise or the desired response that the OP intended. JMO.

I can't take this place seriously at all, don't expect to take what I post seriously either. :D

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 10:29am
Well let me see here, since we can not see the poster's facial expression, can not hear the poster's verbal inference, it is very hard to tell the actual feelings meant behind the written word on any thread or post. So therefore, not having a "face to face" conversation with an individual, I believe that what is posted is mostly for the entertainment derived or trying to get a rise or the desired response that the OP intended. JMO.

I can't take this place seriously at all, don't expect to take what I post seriously either. :D

Bro, when it comes to seriousness (is that even a word?) here, well all I can say is read some of our threads, truthfully some of us here should be locked up. Did I say some?:D

DukeAllen
04-23-2012, 10:34am
Bro, when it comes to seriousness (is that even a word?) here, well all I can say is read some of our threads, truthfully some of us here should be locked up. Did I say some?:D

I swear I though most of you crazy bastards were posting from the rec room at the "home":lol:

C4fan
04-23-2012, 10:47am
I swear I though most of you crazy bastards were posting from the rec room at the "nut house":lol:

Fixed it. This would be more correct.:lol:

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 10:48am
I swear I though most of you crazy bastards were posting from the rec room at the "home":lol:

Now we have to kill you!:D

PLRX
04-23-2012, 10:54am
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/plrx/COOL/Smileys/FrogPop.gif

DukeAllen
04-23-2012, 11:10am
Now we have to kill you!:D

I'm ready!:yesnod:
Death By Sex | List of Craziest Sexy Deaths | People Who Died During Sex (http://www.ranker.com/list/the-11-craziest-unexpected-sex-related-deaths-in-history/davehoward)

Taurus
04-23-2012, 1:34pm

He gets us..........................

WW7
04-23-2012, 1:39pm
He gets us..........................

Im glad somebody gets us , I don't even get us...:confused5:..WW

Taurus
04-23-2012, 2:32pm
Im glad somebody gets us , I don't even get us...:confused5:..WW

It's really pretty simple, we just....... well.......... I mean we.........crap, I don't know if I get us either.

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 2:45pm
It's really pretty simple, we just....... well.......... I mean we.........crap, I don't know if I get us either.
Meters work for me:)
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/Jadvad/imagesqtbnANd9GcQwHxIycBDCUKYSFf8_1.jpg

nutz4c4
04-23-2012, 4:06pm
<<<...See over there...:shots:..Just sayin'

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 4:14pm
<<<...See over there...:shots:..Just sayin'

Yeah, but you earned yours Mikey. Not like some who whored themselves:rofl:

nutz4c4
04-23-2012, 4:42pm
Yeah, but you earned yours Mikey. Not like some who whored themselves:rofl:

It was not beneath me to whore myself out for that amount...:rofl:

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 4:56pm
It was not beneath me to whore myself out for that amount...:rofl:

WTF, you're banging the dawg:rofl:

DukeAllen
04-23-2012, 4:59pm

It's always the same. It starts out as innocent butt sniffing and ends up with someone screaming "Stick it in my ear!":yesnod:

nutz4c4
04-23-2012, 4:59pm

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg81/mikemark/Funny%20stuff/dontwanta.gif

DukeAllen
04-23-2012, 5:02pm
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLyYNMv33Cp1praQ-JaedeP6e0UVqtkWBG_HTYK6KU-XciqZQYZ51wlToE5w

Sweet 90
04-23-2012, 5:11pm
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/Jadvad/SHIT_Funny_StuffCats-s973x679-50025.gif

nutz4c4
04-23-2012, 5:54pm
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/Jadvad/SHIT_Funny_StuffCats-s973x679-50025.gif

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg81/mikemark/Funny%20stuff/FunnyFatKid.gif

DukeAllen
04-23-2012, 6:04pm
We old farts shouldn't laugh so much. Accidents happen. http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/shart-main-e1303189722188.jpg

Frizlefrak
04-23-2012, 7:22pm
We old farts shouldn't laugh so much. Accidents happen. http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/shart-main-e1303189722188.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

socalman
04-23-2012, 8:30pm
Thread of the Year! :rofl: :rofl:

Taurus
04-23-2012, 9:00pm
Thread of the Year! :rofl: :rofl:

It's amazing what a little griping will do. Leave it to me.................

C4fan
04-23-2012, 9:15pm
You guys are just plain crazy.:rofl:

Taurus
04-23-2012, 9:22pm

Ya think..................

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/1269603073_simpsons-alien.gif

PLRX
04-23-2012, 9:30pm
Ya think..................

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/1269603073_simpsons-alien.gif

:rofl:

socalman
04-24-2012, 2:47pm
:rofl: Only 6 bucks left? I see you found the gameroom or you was robbed! :lol:

Sweet 90
04-24-2012, 4:01pm

:iagree: Fools I tell ya, fools:)

Vette Jockey
04-24-2012, 5:02pm
:iagree: Fools I tell ya, fools:)

I have always thought crazy people can have a lot more fun with a lot less money than sane people. At least, that is my excuse.:D

PLRX
04-24-2012, 5:17pm
Only 6 bucks left? I see you found the gameroom or you was robbed! :lol:

No, I played roulette.

http://download.installmob.com/animation/ccontennt/6067-f/roulette_wheel_spinning.gif?__sid=3OWTM&lang=en

DukeAllen
04-24-2012, 7:21pm
No, I played roulette.

Russian?:D