PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Hampton Inn, B.G., a sticky BUT

Allan
04-18-2012, 6:11pm
Just booked @ Hampton Inn in B.G. (In 5-23/Out 5-27)

Per "Lauren", we got the last bed @ the BRN discount. :D

She said to call them directly (270-842-4100) for a room reservation as they must check w/their Sales Dept. from this point forward.

Datawiz
04-18-2012, 6:21pm
Glad we filled up the hotel. I know they didn't allocate all of the rooms to BR II, but at least we are dwarfing CI XI.

If shit works out, I'll get my butt up there and sleep in the parking lot.

Stangkiller
04-18-2012, 6:47pm
I'm so glad I got my room yesterday....although they stuck me in a queen handicap room.

Stangkiller
04-18-2012, 6:52pm
Any idea he many rooms were allocated to us for this rate?

...Whitepower...
04-18-2012, 7:10pm
Glad we filled up the hotel. I know they didn't allocate all of the rooms to BR II, but at least we are dwarfing CI XI.

You can sleep in the bed of my work Titan thursday night. :D

Barkingowl
04-18-2012, 7:11pm

Ten people showing up would dwarf CI XI.

snide
04-18-2012, 7:34pm
I'm so glad I got my room yesterday....although they stuck me in a queen handicap room.

Isn't that the type of room you need? :D

BuckyThreadkiller
04-18-2012, 7:44pm

I wasn't going to say it but I'm glad you did. :cheers:

...Whitepower...
04-18-2012, 7:49pm

Handicap shitters are awesome for when you're shitfaced. When you fall down and bust your ass you have a railing to help pull yourself back up so you can stumble to your bed and pass back out.

MrPeabody
04-18-2012, 7:54pm
Handicap shitters are awesome for when you're shitfaced. When you fall down and bust your ass you have a railing to help pull yourself back up so you can stumble to your bed and pass back out.

Sometimes handicap rooms have a bigger tub. Perfect for inviting a friend over.:seasix:

Mirroredshades
04-18-2012, 8:02pm

I won't know untill the last minute but I'm trying to make it. You may not be the only one sleeping in the parking lot.

:lol:

NEED-A-VETTE
04-18-2012, 8:14pm
Any idea he many rooms were allocated to us for this rate?

I thought they had promised us 200...??? Not quite sure. I'll call them tomorrow and find out. Maybe we can open a few more up.

I'm sure someone there will let you crash with them. I doubt that, if you make it there, you won't have a place to stay. :rofl:

Holy shit, that's brilliant!!! I never looked at it that way.

I got a room with a king bed...I KNEW I should've gone for the handicapped option. :banghead:

Stangkiller
04-18-2012, 8:18pm
I would offer to swap rooms, but now I'm now so sure I want to!

Rob
04-18-2012, 8:20pm
For those night owls, you can sit up with me while I cook at night.

:seasix:

cmb396
04-18-2012, 8:24pm
I haven't booked yet, waiting to see if my friend is going to come up from MS to join us or not, he's suppose to lemme know this weekend.

Mirroredshades
04-18-2012, 8:25pm

I was thinking I could probably hot bunk with one of the tee-totalers. I'll drink in the parking lot all night and hit the sack after the sober people wake up.

:D

NEED-A-VETTE
04-18-2012, 8:28pm

Good. As an insomniac, it's good to hear I won't be up alone wandering the parking lot. :rofl:

Y2Kvert4me
04-18-2012, 8:28pm
I thought they had promised us 200...???
Tend to doubt that, since the hotel only has 130 rooms. :D

NEED-A-VETTE
04-18-2012, 8:30pm
Tend to doubt that, since the hotel only has 130 rooms. :D

Well, I guess it wasn't 200. :rofl:

MrPeabody
04-18-2012, 8:31pm
Do they have a continental breakfast at the Hampton? And if so, have they been warned to stock up on Lucky Charms for Iron Chef?

...Whitepower...
04-18-2012, 8:32pm

I'll be there for one night only so i'll be looking to make the most of it.:cert:

DAB
04-18-2012, 8:39pm
Do they have a continental breakfast at the Hampton? And if so, have they been warned to stock up on Lucky Charms for Iron Chef?

They are magically delicious!!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/brinkmancorvette/bb0dc81f.jpg

Rob
04-19-2012, 6:27am
I'll be there for one night only so i'll be looking to make the most of it.:cert:

You won't be disappointed. I will more than likely have some tasty treats for the late night crowd at least one night.

NEVRL8T
04-19-2012, 7:08am

Spoken like a true veteran. :rofl: