04-18-2012, 4:16pm
:funniest:

Gun Therapy for Liberals - YouTube

78SA
04-18-2012, 4:44pm
Great idea! :seasix:

Entropy
04-18-2012, 4:48pm
In the last town I lived in, the local high school had a trap shooting club. They were one of the best in the state. Friends of the NRA would hold dinners to support the club.

Sea Six
04-18-2012, 5:02pm
Gyat-DAYUM I love this guy.

:smash:

C5Nate
04-18-2012, 5:08pm
In the last town I lived in, the local high school had a trap shooting club. They were one of the best in the state. Friends of the NRA would hold dinners to support the club.

My wife was in the gun club in her high school. The actually had a shooting range in the basement of their school. She lettered in this. Of course, this was back in the early ‘70’s.

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 5:26pm
I spent my last two years of HS in FL and the only HS gun clubs we had required wearing a red/white bandana or a blue/white one :(

Guns was bad...mmmkay... in Italy where I spent most of my youth up to that point.

Datawiz
04-18-2012, 5:56pm
:hurray:

mrvette
04-18-2012, 7:55pm
I spent my last two years of HS in FL and the only HS gun clubs we had required wearing a red/white bandana or a blue/white one :(

Guns was bad...mmmkay... in Italy where I spent most of my youth up to that point.

NO gun clubs in the late 50s=early 60s' in the DC region....

and so I passed on my fathers marksman medals to my son....

I had a gun hobby 40 years ago, blew up more shit than the Lord Allows....

for a civilian, that is, more or less.....depends on which way the wind blew....

do that shit outside DC TODAY??

fock me runnin, the entire .GOV be out runnin' on our asses, you got NO clue.....:rofl::rofl::lol::cert:

MEC5LADY
04-19-2012, 7:12am
NO gun clubs in the late 50s=early 60s' in the DC region....

and so I passed on my fathers marksman medals to my son....

I had a gun hobby 40 years ago, blew up more shit than the Lord Allows....

for a civilian, that is, more or less.....depends on which way the wind blew....

do that shit outside DC TODAY??

fock me runnin, the entire .GOV be out runnin' on our asses, you got NO clue.....:rofl::rofl::lol::cert:

Around here they had a four year old that was using his fingers to simulate a gun during playtime in preschool and you would have thought the kid had bullets flying out of his fingertips for the way the teachers acted. :rolleyes: I guess they would frown if they saw my picture at that age with my gun holster around my waste with my six shooters ready to take down some degenerates.:rofl:

73sbVert
04-19-2012, 8:37am
Around here they had a four year old that was using his fingers to simulate a gun during playtime in preschool and you would have thought the kid had bullets flying out of his fingertips for the way the teachers acted. :rolleyes: I guess they would frown if they saw my picture at that age with my gun holster around my waste with my six shooters ready to take down some degenerates.:rofl:
Post it up!! I'll bet you were a cutie!

:D

:leaving:

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 9:20am

Did you have the chaps to go with them?

Sea Six
04-19-2012, 9:46am

Yikes! That's one hell of a typo, MEC5.

Sort of a helping-your-Uncle-Jack-off-a-horse type of scenario.

NEVRL8T
04-19-2012, 9:52am
My high school was next to property owned by a military base. it was running over with deer. I lived within a mile of the school. I would ride my three wheeler to school and deer hunt before school started when I was 15. After hunting, I would put my rifle and coveralls in a buddy's truck to store it while I was in class and then get it out and hunt after school before going home. I killed two nice bucks that year.

Bucwheat
04-19-2012, 10:30am
Can't even talk about a gun in schools now.:leaving:

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 2:14pm
Can't even talk about a gun in schools now.:leaving:

So what happens when the football team goes into the shotgun formation?

Sea Six
04-19-2012, 2:27pm
So what happens when the football team goes into the shotgun formation?

It's now called the Happy Diversity Unicorn formation. :)

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 2:43pm
It's now called the Happy Diversity Unicorn formation. :)

"Down. Set. Gay Rights. Hike."

Just doesn't sound right unless the center and QB are really, really too close.:ack:

MEC5LADY
04-19-2012, 2:55pm
Post it up!! I'll bet you were a cutie!
:D

The picture is at my parents house I keep meaning to get the photo albums and copy some pictures but I keep forgetting. :banghead:
As far as being cute, I don't know about that it was pretty dirty on the range that day and killin them degenerates was hard work.

Did you have the chaps to go with them?

Come to think of it I might have been wearing them.:rofl:

Yikes! That's one hell of a typo, MEC5.
Sort of a helping-your-Uncle-Jack-off-a-horse type of scenario.

I've had eight hours sleep in two days so bite me.:slap:

Sea Six
04-19-2012, 2:56pm

:funny:

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 3:04pm

wah wah wah.... do it under fire :funny: J/K. We know you got a ball busting job (if you had them). :cheers:

MEC5LADY
04-19-2012, 3:08pm
wah wah wah.... do it under fire :funny: J/K. We know you got a ball busting job (if you had them). :cheers:

I have balls (and a spine) more than most of the doctors I work with. Wait, what?:leaving:

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 3:10pm
I have balls (and a spine) more than most of the doctors I work with. Wait, what?:leaving:

Understand what you mean even more so after reading some of your rants (with as much detail as you could legally give). :cheers:

C5Nate
04-19-2012, 5:27pm

Not trying to bust your balls but I have never understood why a woman would want to say she has a pair?

It makes a statement that you are not worthy in less you have a pair of balls, (which of course I assume you do not). Which inherently make men superior because we all have a set.

:confused:

Had a local female conservative talk show host that used the phrase, "I have a bigger set of balls than he does".

I called her on it with my philosophical statement and she agreed. She never has used it since.

Just some random thoughts……back to your regularly scheduled program.

Sea Six
04-19-2012, 9:15pm
Not trying to bust your balls but I have never understood why a woman would want to say she has a pair?

It makes a statement that you are not worthy in less you have a pair of balls, (which of course I assume you do not). Which inherently make men superior because we all have a set.

:confused:

Had a local female conservative talk show host that used the phrase, "I have a bigger set of balls than he does".

I called her on it with my philosophical statement and she agreed. She never has used it since.

Just some random thoughts……back to your regularly scheduled program.

http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/members/sea+six-albums-crap-picture1384-bettywhite.jpg