PDA

View Full Version : Thrakk

VatorMan
04-18-2012, 9:45am
Great job. :rofl::rofl:

No0b meltdowns. CFOT history - Corvette Forum (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off-topic/3040098-no0b-meltdowns-cfot-history.html)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/vatorman/Smilies/The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

Entropy
04-18-2012, 10:14am
Sweet mother of pearl, that's a disturbing thread.

CubSmurf
04-18-2012, 10:40am
Good lord! What a train wreck of awesomeness!

bsmith
04-18-2012, 10:53am
How he made it that long as a LEO with a complete lack of situational awareness, is beyond me. :dance:

bradc6
04-18-2012, 10:59am
Wow.

DropTheTop
04-18-2012, 11:13am
Been following it for days, it's a blast! :lol:

bsmith
04-18-2012, 11:34am
So NN is a racist. Nice.

You're saving this for the inevitable boneyard conclusion, right?

99 pewtercoupe
04-18-2012, 11:39am
There is some funny shiz in that thread! The annailater seems to just eat it up

kingpin
04-18-2012, 11:40am
I remember my hazing in CF.

A lot of you guys took place in it.
NAV, MEC5LADY, Bingo, joebuck, GR8RMD among others. :lol:

kingpin
04-18-2012, 12:05pm
you speak like it's stopped. :D

:leaving:

syf350
04-18-2012, 12:12pm
cliffs? :waiting:

The_Dude
04-18-2012, 12:28pm
You're saving this for the inevitable boneyard conclusion, right?
That's the only way he'll stop digging the hole.

Jay13
04-18-2012, 12:34pm
Love the post counts on page one. Noobs and boobs way out in front. :Jeff '79:

The_Dude
04-18-2012, 12:38pm
ptindall outdid himself with this:
Originally Posted by ptindall
What else but himself?

Title: NNobody better. The Story of Me and my Greatness

Highlighed chapters:

Courtroom: I don't need prosecuters. From the witness stand alone, I mop the floor with high priced attorneys by sheer greatness and intelect. The jury can see it, so should you.

Front plates: I've solves literally thousands of cases based on front plates. That right there is proof you are jealous of me.

Divorce: She moved away from my city, so I, "won." I feel really good about myself for winning.

Chrome: Country music, Harley's, Corvettes, and America. God I love being me.

Fasion: How Jorts, big belt buckles, 'staches, and posing like a badass makes you a badass.

Arguing: Who needs physics. I just say things like, "all I know is...," "everything happens for a reason," point out my friends list is bigger, so I must be right, and never ever admit defeat or stop posting. That way I win everytime.

Music: I'm as good as most pro drummers of my time. I just had more important things to do with my life than be a rock star. With the knowledge that I chose public service over being a rock star, how could I not love myself?

Wifey: She says I saved her life plus she's hot. Damn I'm awesome. Here's 300 pictures. Yes, it's 30 pics shown ten times. But I know you wanted to see them ten times because I know you are jealous of me.

Cars: Most men are Ford men, Chevy men, or Dodge men. I've been both a Ford man and a Chevy man because I'm twice the man you are. Plus I'm ASE certified. I'm so patriotic, I won't buy a foriegn made tire, let alone car. I'm pretty much the coolest person I know.

Posting on the CFOT: No matter the topic, I tell a story about myself that highlights my greatness. That way people will know I'm wise and will ask questions steering the thread to me, which is my favorite subject, and what all OT threads should be about anyway.

Skia
04-18-2012, 12:47pm
Thrakk starts thread about old school CFOT n00b beat down.
Strole down memory lane ensues.
NN-racist tries to hijack thread for his "glory".
NN-racist is revealed to be a racist POS.

Pretty much where we stand right now. :cert:DaDan the Mustache man is making himmself look really bad. I love it. :rofl: :rofl: I read every single page.

Bingo Fuel
04-18-2012, 1:04pm
http://i.imgur.com/FDWzO.jpg

DropTheTop
04-18-2012, 1:08pm
^ :hurray: :rofl:

bsmith
04-18-2012, 1:12pm
Hope the thread survives to see his response to this...

So you don't fault someone for adopting black kids...

How about if someone was to adopt kids from a Central American country...like, oh, I don't know, I'll just throw Guatemala (completely random) out there?

Is that acceptable?

:waiting:

CubSmurf
04-18-2012, 1:28pm
:rofl:

CubSmurf
04-18-2012, 1:37pm
I remember the picture thread where he got all butt-hurt. I had done a few, and actually apologized. Was before I knew the full context of the situation...while I would still apologize if a chop truly offended someone, seems to me they are fair game in this situation...

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/CubSmurf1/Vin_Diesel_in_The_Fast_and_the_Furious_4_Wallpaper_1_800copy.jpg
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/CubSmurf1/dancopy.jpg
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/CubSmurf1/dan1copy.jpg

VatorMan
04-18-2012, 1:43pm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bsmith
04-18-2012, 2:15pm
I may have stumbled upon the reason for his compeNNsating.

Oldest sibling-career traffic cop.

Younger sister-Culinary Chef
Younger brother-Owner/CEO of a company
Youngest brother-Owner of a company

Notice we know everything about his life, but not his siblings...or his sons, for that matter?

VatorMan
04-18-2012, 2:18pm
CFOT is probably the only place he can get ego stroked any more. I'll bet his fellow LEO's have told him to STFU a time or 2.

Entropy
04-18-2012, 2:23pm
Hope the thread survives to see his response to this...

:waiting:
What did you find now?

Curse my busy schedule today. :cuss:

Entropy
04-18-2012, 2:24pm

Notice we know everything about his life, but not his siblings...or his sons, for that matter?
After 30 years on the force and he's still a beat cop working nights tells me something about how his colleagues perceive his leadership ability.

bsmith
04-18-2012, 2:34pm
What did you find now?

Curse my busy schedule today. :cuss:

:lol:

After 30 years on the force and he's still a beat cop working nights tells me something about how his colleagues perceive his leadership ability.

Nah, he's told us many times before that he wanted nothing to do with a higher position. He wanted to stay on the streets.

I was being nice the other night in his new house thread, but that definitely pegged the wtf meter for me.

GRN ENVY
04-18-2012, 2:40pm
Cliffs??

Entropy
04-18-2012, 2:41pm

Nah, he's told us many times before that he wanted nothing to do with a higher position. He wanted to stay on the streets.

I was being nice the other night in his new house thread, but that definitely pegged the wtf meter for me.
For a guy who values the almighty dollar and toys like he does, that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, but whatevs. His choice.

bsmith
04-18-2012, 2:46pm
Cliffs??

NN owned the entire forum. :(

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 2:57pm
DaDan the Mustache man is making himmself look really bad. I love it. :rofl: :rofl: I read every single page.

Where does the good shit start?

ptindall
04-18-2012, 3:02pm

Oh yes. Once in a thread where he was trying to convince the world that tiny houses are much better than giant baller houses he posted a pic of his brother's house which was awesome and he made it clear he's bitter about how successful his brother has been in business. He's petty and jealous. :yesnod:

I think the fact that you are quite nice to him at times really makes you much more effective at getting to him when you are not. He can't just label you as one of the "dirty dozen" of jealous cop haters like me. :cert:

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 3:15pm
Somebody has to post this
Corvette Forum - View Single Post - No0b meltdowns. CFOT history (http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1580569433-post93.html)

and this pic (I can't... had my account deactivated)
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/DJ_Critterus/theMustacheMan.gif

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-18-2012, 3:44pm

You cant make that leap. Furthermore, not everyone has the ability to lead, be it a cop or a crew of hardhats.

Entropy
04-18-2012, 4:07pm
You cant make that leap. Furthermore, not everyone has the ability to lead, be it a cop or a crew of hardhats.
I realize being a leader is difficult, and I'm aware of the special challenges it takes to be one.

It's more of a call out. If you're going to talk the talk about how great you are, you better be able to walk the walk.

Toot your own horn about how awesomesauce you are, people are going to question it. Think of it as a process to ensure those who wish to be leaders actually have it.

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-18-2012, 4:15pm
It's more of a call out. If you're going to talk the talk about how great you are, you better be able to walk the walk.
I understand your point, but let me lay this scenario on you.

I work with some of the best welders you could EVER imagine. These guys are capable of x-ray quality welds all day, every day. And to top it off, they are fast.

And they have HEALTHY ego's. But offer them a $3.00/hour raise and a chance to run a crew of welders? They will laugh in your face. It's just NOT their deal.

Maybe that's NN's deal, maybe not. Maybe he is impossible to work with. Maybe he has photo's of the Mrs plastered all over the place. :D

VatorMan
04-18-2012, 4:23pm

I work with some of the best welders you could EVER imagine. These guys are capable of x-ray quality welds all day, every day. And to top it off, they are fast.

And they have HEALTHY ego's. But offer them a $3.00/hour raise and a chance to run a crew of welders? They will laugh in your face. It's just NOT their deal.

Maybe that's NN's deal, maybe not. Maybe he is impossible to work with. Maybe he has photo's of the Mrs plastered all over the place. :D

:iagree: The majority of the time-the best worker doesn't make the best boss.

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 4:29pm
The only thing NNdoucheitL8r could lead is a pack of wolves to join the slaughter when he posts the inevitable pics of wifey.

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 4:30pm
:iagree: The majority of the time-the best worker doesn't make the best boss.

Absolutely. Military people will tell you this. Sometimes leadership can't be taught and especially can't be taught to those who don't want the responsibility. Now, i wouldn't call Officer DaNN the Mustache MaNN a good worker, though.

Entropy
04-18-2012, 4:37pm

Good point. I'm probably projecting my values onto his.

However, I'm willing to bet those guys in your crew who may not be willing to step up and take charge are willing to leverage their talent for better hours, the better job, better working conditions, etc.

I think DJ has called it. This guy needs validation, but buying it appears to be the only option.

boracayjohnny
04-18-2012, 5:30pm
Just when you think the guy is a complete tool he goes and shows you how his work is never complete. Wow. I think Freud would even give that guy a wtf.

I'm also surprised the thread isn't boneyarded by now.

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-18-2012, 5:47pm
Nothing at that place tops the "Vote me off the island" thread. That was hilarious. :rofl:

bsmith
04-18-2012, 5:52pm
Just when you think the guy is a complete tool he goes and shows you how his work is never complete. Wow. I think Freud would even give that guy a wtf.

Call me crazy, but I think they finally realized that they need to go back to the way things were...at least a little.
Barn references aren't deleted and the offender banned...
Self-policing of the forum is allowed more, look only at this thread and the FOP card tool...

bsmith
04-18-2012, 5:53pm
Nothing at that place tops the "Vote me off the island" thread. That was hilarious. :rofl:

:iagree:
He was getting his ass handed to him, of course he doesn't remember it that way. :dance:

DropTheTop
04-18-2012, 6:00pm
Call me crazy, but I think they finally realized that they need to go back to the way things were...at least a little.
Self-policing of the forum is allowed more, look only at this thread and the FOP card tool...

It does appear as though they have loosened the reigns a bit.
It's kinda fun to go back and join in the fun. :confused5:

Entropy
04-18-2012, 6:01pm
I remember that, but didn't get to participate.

boracayjohnny
04-18-2012, 6:08pm

:rofl::rofl:

That's actually good. I also see there are two beat down type threads on the front page. Amazing.

MEANZ06
04-18-2012, 6:23pm
The guy is a tool. Ever since the thread with the pic of the kid with a bloody face in the back of his cruiser I lost any and all respect for him...

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-18-2012, 6:23pm
Could be. **** 'em. I aint going back regardless.

bsmith
04-18-2012, 6:28pm
I remember that, but didn't get to participate.

That was one of my vacations. :yesnod:

bsmith
04-18-2012, 6:29pm
Could be. **** 'em. I aint going back regardless.

You are an adult, that's your decision. :shrug:

Entropy
04-18-2012, 6:33pm
That was one of my vacations. :yesnod:
The only vacation I ever got was for an inappropriate picture.

Mullet and I got moderation once for a pile on thread.

bsmith
04-18-2012, 6:34pm
The only vacation I ever got was for an inappropriate picture.

Mullet and I got moderation once for a pile on thread.

pffft

I managed to get a vacation and I took smearig, repo & UD with me for posting a picture of my porch :dance:

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 6:38pm
The guy is a tool. Ever since the thread with the pic of the kid with a bloody face in the back of his cruiser I lost any and all respect for him...

Never knew about that. He shouldn't be posting work photos like that anyway and his department should have been alerted.

Entropy
pffft

I managed to get a vacation and I took smearig, repo & UD with me for posting a picture of my porch :dance:
I remember that. :lolsmile: :lolsmile:

I think you might have him by the short and curlies. :smash:

Giraffe (He/Him)
You are an adult, that's your decision. :shrug:

I'm still a member, but here's the deal; They turn the place into a ****in' Nazi concentration camp, people start bailing in droves because the instant you challenge anyone on anything, they lock it down, and send out "Behave" messages.

Now, they decide, "Hey maybe we were being too strict"

I'll pass all the same. :cert:

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 6:40pm
I'm still a member, but here's the deal; They turn the place into a ****in' Nazi concentration camp, people start bailing in droves because the instant you challenge anyone on anything, they lock it down, and send out "Behave" messages.

Now, they decide, "Hey maybe we were being too strict"

I'll pass all the same. :cert:

This is a good place and I'm glad we've only seen bannage twice that I know of. Wish the PR&C section would pick up a bit more, though.

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-18-2012, 6:44pm
Wish the PR&C section would pick up a bit more, though.
If people could discuss without the insults maybe it would. The minute someone has a different opinion, it's "Commie Cocksucker" this and "Liberal ****tard" that.

MEANZ06
04-18-2012, 6:47pm
Never knew about that. He shouldn't be posting work photos like that anyway and his department should have been alerted.

He back-pedaled quick and deleted the pic, all the while saying he had the "OK" to post the pic. I saved it (have it in my photobucket somewhere) and started a parrot then they both were quickly boneyarded.

I gave him shit on how unprofessional it was, he went on to tell me if my kids were having a problem I'd still want him help or some shit like that...

ft laud mike
04-18-2012, 6:55pm
While I know nothing about the guy, there are those who do not want the responsibility, ie- you are now responsible for not only your actions, but thooose of your subordinates, on anaverage night I may have 9-12 people working for me, if I'm left in charge of the facility, it is now 60+. Many people I work with don't want to deal with that, me I enjoy it...most of the time

Pretty much what some deputies tell me

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 7:04pm
If people could discuss without the insults maybe it would. The minute someone has a different opinion, it's "Commie Cocksucker" this and "Liberal ****tard" that.

Even though that's how a lot of us conservatives feel, you are correct. It's part of the reason I don't really participate at the other place and the libs are jsut as guilty. I like most of the conservatives over there, but there are a couple who always claim ownage but dont' really back it up with anything. I've seen them do ownage int he past, but they've gotten lazy and I fell they think the forum will take their thoughts on the matter for gospel because only the libs call them out on it. The section there has gotten childish, IMHO, but it's far more active than this place as far as content. Sad to say. I know I should participate here more, but I don't go to or know of some of these sites where they get their non MSM info that I find intriguing. I've been enjoying it more jsut lurking (asked to have my account deactivated when I did it here) and don't really plan to reactivate any time soon even though I have an email saying all I have to do is ask.

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 7:07pm
He back-pedaled quick and deleted the pic, all the while saying he had the "OK" to post the pic. I saved it (have it in my photobucket somewhere) and started a parrot then they both were quickly boneyarded.

I gave him shit on how unprofessional it was, he went on to tell me if my kids were having a problem I'd still want him help or some shit like that...

Had it been me, I would have contacted his department as I find it's wholely inappropriate for a government official at any level to post that shit without proper authorization. Yeah, stuff gets leaked, but this was a known cop from that posting for bragging rights. It's unethical. I'm also not saying you should drudge it up now just for revenge, either.

DJ_Critterus
04-18-2012, 7:10pm
While I know nothing about the guy, there are those who do not want the responsibility, ie- you are now responsible for not only your actions, but thooose of your subordinates, on anaverage night I may have 9-12 people working for me, if I'm left in charge of the facility, it is now 60+. Many people I work with don't want to deal with that, me I enjoy it...most of the time

Amen to that. I was a company commander in the Army with roughly 130+/- soldiers at any given time. 99% of them were either good or great soldiers and I wish I could have focused more attention on them. It was answering for and dealing with the 1% of shitbags (don't take the 1% to mean I endorse occupy stupidity movements) that took up a majority of my 1SG's and my time. It was like babysitting grown ****ing adults who could legally vote. I was glad to come out of command even if it was early and for medical reasons.

I feel sorry for those who commanded battalions sometimes (except that battalion commander I answered to at the time) and larger units.

I do have to commend LTCZ06 who commands an AIT battalion (TRADOC for those who know what it is) and has managed to keep his composure and doesn't post much of anything about it. I'm sure it's taken a year or two off of his life span :funny:

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-18-2012, 7:30pm
Even though that's how a lot of us conservatives feel, you are correct. It's part of the reason I don't really participate at the other place. I like most of the conservatives over there, but there are a couple who always claim ownage but dont' really back it up with anything. I've seen them do ownage int he past, but they've gotten lazy and I fell they think the forum will take their thoughts on the matter for gospel because only the libs call them out on it. The section there has gotten childish, IMHO, but it's far more active than this place as far as content. Sad to say. I know I should participate here more, but I don't go to or know of some of these sites where they get their non MSM info that I find intriguing. I've been enjoying it more jsut lurking (asked to have my account deactivated when I did it here) and don't really plan to reactivate any time soon even though I have an email saying all I have to do is ask.

I am not a political junkie by ANYONES definition. But I'll say this; I've had some good debates recently with a few members who managed to express their opinion WITHOUT all the hate bullshit

And I have learned a few things. And that's usually a good thing.

However, if all you have to add to the discussion is **** the ****in ****ers, and if you're offended I don't give a ****? You're not gonna get a lot of participation in those debates, because the people who may want to offer an opposing view are gonna just stay away.

You wouldn't listen to the garbage in person, you sure as hell won't listen to it when it's one click from disappearing.

snide
04-18-2012, 7:32pm

And how is that a bad thing? :confused5:

99 pewtercoupe
04-18-2012, 10:54pm
Bucky's post # 621....

If in a 30-year career the man never loses a case.

If he has a supermodel second wife and an entire garage full of cool black cars that he can rebuild himself with a pair of channel locks, a broken drumstick and some tweezers.

If this man can still rock the mustache decades after even Tom Selleck shaved.

If this man knows in his heart of hearts that all men want to be him and women want to do him, or vice versa.

If this man chose a life of public service and meter reading over a certain career touring with Three Dog Night.

If this man does't hold it against his fellow man for fathering children without regard to race, color or nappy-headedness and he can befriend asians, colored folk and perhaps even those swarthy latin types.

If this man can do all these things without reliance on old money, AND somehow manage to put Garth Brooks' wardrobe to shame.

If that is the case, then he's not a man. He's a beer commercial

:dance::dance::dance::lol:
This thread is still rolling

VatorMan
04-19-2012, 5:09am
ANNd it's closed. :needcoffee:

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-19-2012, 6:05am
He really should join up here. He would probably be subjected to a beatdown of epic proportions initially, but I imagine it would taper off to tolerable levels. Or not. :D

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-19-2012, 8:23am
I think you've posted some alternative thoughts w/out getting jumped on for the most part

Correct, hence this; "But I'll say this; I've had some good debates recently with a few members who managed to express their opinion WITHOUT all the hate bullshit"

...Whitepower...
04-19-2012, 8:33am
**** em.. I aint going back regardless.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/267/445/bd2.png

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 9:04am
Not entirely correct.

I think you've posted some alternative thoughts w/out getting jumped on for the most part. :cert:

Now Joe on the other hand comes in slinging crap and what do you expect the response is going to be? Holding hands and singing kumbaya? :funny:

Lets talk hand guns :funniest:

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-19-2012, 9:10am
Lets talk hand guns :funniest:

I don't need a gun, I'm pretty ferocious as it is. :D

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 9:14am
I don't need a gun, I'm pretty ferocious as it is. :D

I'm throwing down the :bs: on this one. You're about as ferocious as a hand raised kitten that didn't get its bottle. :funnier:

Man, I wish CF didn't lock that thread so the beatdown could continue and everyone could get it out of their system... and NN could get what's been coming to him for a long time. Then, maybe just then, we could all drop the subject and NN would pull back on his post whoring. Right... like that would stop him :rolleyes:

I'm done with the subject. Who wants to talk about Handles?

8Up
04-19-2012, 9:25am
Fak, Read that thread and accidentally posted somthing over there.

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 9:50am
Fak, Read that thread and accidentally posted somthing over there.

Ha Ha

Entropy
04-19-2012, 10:11am
Even though that's how a lot of us conservatives feel, you are correct. It's part of the reason I don't really participate at the other place and the libs are jsut as guilty. I like most of the conservatives over there, but there are a couple who always claim ownage but dont' really back it up with anything. I've seen them do ownage int he past, but they've gotten lazy and I fell they think the forum will take their thoughts on the matter for gospel because only the libs call them out on it. The section there has gotten childish, IMHO, but it's far more active than this place as far as content. Sad to say. I know I should participate here more, but I don't go to or know of some of these sites where they get their non MSM info that I find intriguing. I've been enjoying it more jsut lurking (asked to have my account deactivated when I did it here) and don't really plan to reactivate any time soon even though I have an email saying all I have to do is ask.
The exodus is just beginning. Some of the rational posters will move on (or lurk more) as it has morphed into a sounding board rather than a discussion board. Let the loudest yelling win. Understandable occasionally to blow off steam, but every thread I click on seems to be filled with it.

Bucwheat
04-19-2012, 10:16am
It takes so little to keep this bunch occupied :barnbabe:

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-19-2012, 10:21am
I'm throwing down the on this one. You're about as ferocious as a hand raised kitten that didn't get its bottle.
:rofl: :rofl: Nice analogy. :rofl: :rofl:

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 2:19pm
The exodus is just beginning. Some of the rational posters will move on (or lurk more) as it has morphed into a sounding board rather than a discussion board. Let the loudest yelling win. Understandable occasionally to blow off steam, but every thread I click on seems to be filled with it.

I used to love PR&C, but only use it to find headlines and stories I won't find elsewhere. I don't agree with the libs on pretty much everything, but it gets annoying seeing the same people who used to fight with facts & logic continually say stuff like, "See. You got owned because of you own stupidity blah blah blah..." without backing up their reasons why or even giving one other than they support Obam Bam and his merry band of thugs.

There's jsut not enough going on here and I am avoiding cross linking if at all possible, but the low OPTEMPO of our PR&C section does little to pique my interest too :(

I know, i could do more to change it, but like I said, I'm not good at finding a lot of these buried news stories others over there do. And frankly, a few don't want to play here now that some of the libs they detested freely post over here. It's disheartening.

And to be honest, the mods over there do a good job of policing that site and shutting down dupes, threads that go way off topic, or ones that turn into nothing but shit-slinging personal attacks. I'm sure ours do the same, but we jsut don't have the activity to keep them occupied (not like on Wall Street) :D

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 2:19pm
:rofl: :rofl: Nice analogy. :rofl: :rofl:

It's code for "Yer a little P*ssy instead of a huge P*ssy." :D

MrPeabody
04-19-2012, 2:39pm
Bucky's post # 621....

If in a 30-year career the man never loses a case.

If he has a supermodel second wife and an entire garage full of cool black cars that he can rebuild himself with a pair of channel locks, a broken drumstick and some tweezers.

If this man can still rock the mustache decades after even Tom Selleck shaved.

If this man knows in his heart of hearts that all men want to be him and women want to do him, or vice versa.

If this man chose a life of public service and meter reading over a certain career touring with Three Dog Night.

If this man does't hold it against his fellow man for fathering children without regard to race, color or nappy-headedness and he can befriend asians, colored folk and perhaps even those swarthy latin types.

If this man can do all these things without reliance on old money, AND somehow manage to put Garth Brooks' wardrobe to shame.

If that is the case, then he's not a man. He's a beer commercial

:dance::dance::dance::lol:
This thread is still rolling

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 3:06pm

That was good for an out-loud laugh.

Giraffe (He/Him)
04-19-2012, 3:48pm
It's code for "Yer a little P*ssy instead of a huge P*ssy." :D

6'-2", 200#, a wheelbarrow full of balls, and enough hair to cover a horse. Bish. :D

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 3:53pm
6'-2", 200#, a wheelbarrow full of balls, and enough hair to cover a horse. Bish. :D

Whatever makes you sleep at night :rolleyes:

And no pics....

SnikPlosskin
04-19-2012, 4:28pm
I sort of hit and run that one. Going there now to witness awesomeness.

bsmith
04-19-2012, 5:00pm
Funny that at CFOT every thread has the chance of ending up centered around NN.

Here, a thread about NN takes a turn and is about PR&C.

SnikPlosskin
04-19-2012, 6:03pm
Good lord! I'm the man! :dance::dance::dance:

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 6:21pm
Funny that at CFOT every thread has the chance of ending up centered around NN.

Here, a thread about NN takes a turn and is about PR&C.

The topic of NNdoucheitl8R gets old like it always has.

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 6:21pm

WTF? Do you have a mustache?

justind
04-19-2012, 6:55pm
:rofl: Gawd

SnikPlosskin
04-19-2012, 7:09pm
WTF? Do you have a mustache?

Nope, but I do have that mustache feeling.

I am just taking credit for starting that epic thread.

DJ_Critterus
04-19-2012, 7:14pm
Nope, but I do have that mustache feeling.

I am just taking credit for starting that epic thread.

I'll agree to that. Jsut don't post pics of "wifey."

The real Corvette Kid
04-19-2012, 7:44pm
Oh yes. Once in a thread where he was trying to convince the world that tiny houses are much better than giant baller houses he posted a pic of his brother's house which was awesome and he made it clear he's bitter about how successful his brother has been in business. He's petty and jealous. :yesnod:

:iagree: Just like he was about Utah.

That's only 'cause NN ain't over here. :D

The real Corvette Kid
04-19-2012, 7:47pm
Originally Posted by ptindall
What else but himself?

Title: NNobody better. The Story of Me and my Greatness

Highlighed chapters:

Courtroom: I don't need prosecuters. From the witness stand alone, I mop the floor with high priced attorneys by sheer greatness and intelect. The jury can see it, so should you.

Front plates: I've solves literally thousands of cases based on front plates. That right there is proof you are jealous of me.

Divorce: She moved away from my city, so I, "won." I feel really good about myself for winning.

Chrome: Country music, Harley's, Corvettes, and America. God I love being me.

Fasion: How Jorts, big belt buckles, 'staches, and posing like a badass makes you a badass.

Arguing: Who needs physics. I just say things like, "all I know is...," "everything happens for a reason," point out my friends list is bigger, so I must be right, and never ever admit defeat or stop posting. That way I win everytime.

Music: I'm as good as most pro drummers of my time. I just had more important things to do with my life than be a rock star. With the knowledge that I chose public service over being a rock star, how could I not love myself?

Wifey: She says I saved her life plus she's hot. Damn I'm awesome. Here's 300 pictures. Yes, it's 30 pics shown ten times. But I know you wanted to see them ten times because I know you are jealous of me.

Cars: Most men are Ford men, Chevy men, or Dodge men. I've been both a Ford man and a Chevy man because I'm twice the man you are. Plus I'm ASE certified. I'm so patriotic, I won't buy a foriegn made tire, let alone car. I'm pretty much the coolest person I know.

Posting on the CFOT: No matter the topic, I tell a story about myself that highlights my greatness. That way people will know I'm wise and will ask questions steering the thread to me, which is my favorite subject, and what all OT threads should be about anyway.
By the way, great work there! :rofl: