PDA

View Full Version : One would think.....

mrvette
04-17-2012, 7:58pm
with a name like the Secret Service, they would know how to get serviced secretly.........:hurray::leaving:

MrPeabody
04-17-2012, 8:00pm
Well, we don't know how long they've been doing it without getting caught.:seasix:

boracayjohnny
04-17-2012, 8:05pm
Meh, just another tdy. Married folks dipping their wicks just like the single guys. One more thought, officially a lot of military folks are criticizing the military folks that are involved. Unofficially a lot of military folks are envious they weren't there to partake in the festivities.

Stangkiller
04-17-2012, 8:05pm
with a name like the Secret Service, they would know how to get serviced secretly.........:hurray::leaving:

You're watching Bill Oreily too aren't you!

DJ_Critterus
04-17-2012, 8:06pm
Well, we don't know how long they've been doing it without getting caught.:seasix:

they probably learned from Slick Willy. All it takes is getting caught once, but they'll lie about it and get off (pun?).

MrPeabody
04-17-2012, 8:10pm
they probably learned from Slick Willy. All it takes is getting caught once, but they'll lie about it and get off (pun?).

Bill Clinton didn't pay hookers for sex. He paid lawyers after the sex.

Norm
04-17-2012, 8:16pm
When the story is finally told after the investigation, I'd be willing to bet it involved one pissed off or jealous dude, or a no bullshit supervisor caught them, JMO.

theanswriz42
04-17-2012, 8:37pm
When the story is finally told after the investigation, I'd be willing to bet it involved one pissed off or jealous dude, or a no bullshit supervisor caught them, JMO.
They weren't exactly being discrete

mrvette
04-17-2012, 8:39pm
Makes me wonder, all these 'scandals' involving 'watch dawg' agencies of the Fed.gov...... GSA, Sec Svc, and even the .MIL as an aside swipe....

I smell a fish.....wonder who was set up and who was paid off, the commie bastard in the WH is undermining 3 of the most solid services.....???

wooden put it past his commie ass....

Alinsky.....bottom up, top down, inside out....

:leaving::dance::sadangel:

Torqaholic
04-18-2012, 2:09am
Makes me wonder, all these 'scandals' involving 'watch dawg' agencies of the Fed.gov...... GSA, Sec Svc, and even the .MIL as an aside swipe....

I smell a fish.....wonder who was set up and who was paid off, the commie bastard in the WH is undermining 3 of the most solid services.....???

wooden put it past his commie ass....

Alinsky.....bottom up, top down, inside out....

:leaving::dance::sadangel:

It's because of the bad example set by the thugs in the white House. They see them ignoring the law with impunity and believe they also will not be held accountable.

onedef92
04-18-2012, 11:31am

I wonder how long the prossies who twinked on the agents will remain members of the Secret Cervix? :confused5: