PDA

View Full Version : Lawn mower Man....

island14
04-16-2012, 8:33am
After reading a few of your guys mower threads, I thought you might get a chuckle outta seeing my lawn mower.

Haven't mowed the grass in over a year, but it needed trimmed after the long rainy season we had this year.

Dodong got busy with a pair of scissors..
(He does want a bigger pair for next year)

Almost done now but looks like it will take him about a week total time. 150 peso a day X 6 days will be about $21 bucks..

I think I will do it again in about 6 months as it got too tall in some spots and it browns out in those spots after cutting.

http://freeshopmanual.com/uploads/photos/Lawnmower-1.JPG

http://freeshopmanual.com/uploads/photos/Lawnmower-2.JPG

No need to rake, he came with a bag attachment.. :D

Hoog
04-16-2012, 8:39am
How much would a goat cost?

Torqaholic
04-16-2012, 8:53am
Maybe he can afford to wash his feet now?

Bucwheat
04-16-2012, 9:04am
Damn ,get him a weedeater already.:D

78SA
04-16-2012, 4:14pm
Damn ,get him a weedeater already.:D

:iagree::lol:

Bill
04-16-2012, 4:19pm
Why not buy the guy one of these and become business partners?

Split the proceeds of whatever he mows 50-50.

http://chiotsrun.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/reel-mower.jpg

boracayjohnny
04-16-2012, 4:28pm
Dayum, those look like office scissors. Btw, for the folks that don't know, the definition of a back hoe here is often ten guys and one shovel. Also, the other day, there was a section of the road being dug up in town. There was a big square hole with one guy using a pick axe. Crazy stuff man.

island14
04-17-2012, 5:47am
This was like a week off for Dodong.. easy work for him from what he is use too.

At 58 years old this man is a machine, and will do the work of a backhoe all day long! :seasix:
(but a bit slower)

Not to mention one hell of a.... "Tanduay Soldier" :D :datawiz:

mrvette
04-17-2012, 5:56am
Why not buy the guy one of these and become business partners?

Split the proceeds of whatever he mows 50-50.

http://chiotsrun.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/reel-mower.jpg

Childhood memories, Sears Craftsman, HEAVY IRON, steep hill front lawn damn nearly 45* angle, :dance::shots:

...Whitepower...
04-17-2012, 7:13am
Go Yanks.

04 commemorative
04-17-2012, 8:06am
Childhood memories, Sears Craftsman, HEAVY IRON, steep hill front lawn damn nearly 45* angle, :dance::shots:

yup I remember that too....other people had a wall but not us....lawn went down to sidewalk lol

kingpin
04-17-2012, 8:22am
This was like a week off for Dodong.. easy work for him from what he is use too.

At 58 years old this man is a machine, and will do the work of a backhoe all day long! :seasix:
(but a bit slower)

Not to mention one hell of a.... "Tanduay Soldier" :D :datawiz:

Hardest worker I ever saw was a Filipino dude that worked at the family Hardware store. He knew everything and didn't stop working with no complaints. He was the highest paid employee for 2 years.
Then he mysteriously disappeared. :bilmem:

Got a call from the cops asking for Romeo(his name) and told them I haven't seen him for years. Cops came to the store and told us they were looking for him.
Apparently he would settle down somewhere with a broad for a couple years, leave her either pregnant or with child and leave with all her money.
He had kids all over the U.S and in Canada.

He was a cool dude.

Chuck A
04-17-2012, 8:28am
what? no rhum?
very cool, indeed

boracayjohnny
04-17-2012, 9:54am
Hardest worker I ever saw was a Filipino dude that worked at the family Hardware store. He knew everything and didn't stop working with no complaints. He was the highest paid employee for 2 years.
Then he mysteriously disappeared. :bilmem:

Got a call from the cops asking for Romeo(his name) and told them I haven't seen him for years. Cops came to the store and told us they were looking for him.
Apparently he would settle down somewhere with a broad for a couple years, leave her either pregnant or with child and leave with all her money.
He had kids all over the U.S and in Canada.

He was a cool dude.

:rofl::lol:

I laugh because some of these fellas...and ladies are professional hustlers. If there's a scam, they know 'em all inside and out. As an example, there's many right now that are getting money sent to them by "friends" they've made online. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol: