PDA

View Full Version : Chris Fowler

SnikPlosskin
04-15-2012, 9:49pm
Do you have a silver mustang vert?

Chris Fowler
04-15-2012, 10:04pm
I had a 2006 Mustang Vert for about two years, but it was grey, not silver.

SnikPlosskin
04-16-2012, 8:17am
I had a 2006 Mustang Vert for about two years, but it was grey, not silver.

Oh, I thought so. Keep seeing a guy with a vert on my street. Wondering if it was you. IIRC you live up the street.

Stop by some time.

Chris Fowler
04-16-2012, 8:22am
Oh, I thought so. Keep seeing a guy with a vert on my street. Wondering if it was you. IIRC you live up the street.

Stop by some time.
Yeah, I live down Leander Road from you. Still need to drop by.

Or go out shooting with you. :D

Mike Mercury
04-16-2012, 9:15am
go out shooting with you. :D

can I go too ?

Bucwheat
04-16-2012, 9:38am
Long trip Mike.

Stangkiller
04-16-2012, 10:33am
Yeah, I live down Leander Road from you. Still need to drop by.

Or go out shooting with you. :D

Ya'll are up in /around Austin right? I've got a family (in laws) ranch in Rosebud, I'm headed up for some shooting sometime in the next month. :yesnod: All calibers are allowed, but it's on you to clear any class III weapons with the local constables.

SnikPlosskin
04-16-2012, 12:38pm
Ya'll are up in /around Austin right? I've got a family (in laws) ranch in Rosebud, I'm headed up for some shooting sometime in the next month. :yesnod: All calibers are allowed, but it's on you to clear any class III weapons with the local constables.

Let's put something together. Give me a date.

I'd like to meet you guys and since I don't trust any of you, we will have guns so everything is cool. :D

Serious. Let's get a VB shoot out going.

Stangkiller
04-16-2012, 12:45pm
Let's put something together. Give me a date.

I'd like to meet you guys and since I don't trust any of you, we will have guns so everything is cool. :D

Serious. Let's get a VB shoot out going.

I'm down...not sure if Rosebud is convenient or where you'd want to meet up, but keep me posted. :yesnod:

But they do have sufficient back stops & can re-position for a several hundred yard range. I know full autos and .50cals were fired out there by the previous owner.

Chris Fowler
04-16-2012, 1:38pm
I'm down...not sure if Rosebud is convenient or where you'd want to meet up, but keep me posted. :yesnod:

But they do have sufficient back stops & can re-position for a several hundred yard range. I know full autos and .50cals were fired out there by the previous owner.
Rosebud looks to be east of Temple, about an hour and a half away. That's not a bad drive for an open spot to shoot.

I'm in...lemme know a date.

Should be about as far for DJ too.

I don't have anything fancy, just a couple of nice Glocks...

Stangkiller
04-16-2012, 1:51pm
Rosebud looks to be east of Temple, about an hour and a half away. That's not a bad drive for an open spot to shoot.

I'm in...lemme know a date.

Should be about as far for DJ too.

I don't have anything fancy, just a couple of nice Glocks...

Will do, I'm hoping to make the trip up to College Station in late April/Early May to catch a baseball game, and would probably head up to the ranch for a day of shooting.

I've sent an e-mail up to the in-laws to get something arranged.

Chris Fowler
04-16-2012, 4:32pm
I just want to know...who's got the Class III's that they would have brought had it not been for the boating accident?

Anyone have any steel targets? :D

SnikPlosskin
04-16-2012, 6:02pm
Wow! This sounds great. Keep me posted. I'm sure wife and son will be up for it.

Before my boating accident I had a couple Berettas and an AR15.