PDA

View Full Version : did the Myth Busters just try to ass rape that dummy????

DJ_Critterus
04-15-2012, 8:27pm
They're trying to get the Ole' Go-Kart/Barrel Rocket trick to work and had a dummy on top of it for testing. No biggie, but the dummy is strapped face down to the 55 gal drum they are using.

So, how do they try to ignite it? They build a ramp going up to the opening in the barrel (which is just below the dummy's own bung hole) and send an R/C car with a flare strapped to it up to the hole. The flare wouldn't go in so they would back up the car and keep trying. They really looked like they were trying to Knooger the living shit out of that dummy.

WTF, over?

69camfrk
04-15-2012, 8:36pm
They're trying to get the Ole' Go-Kart/Barrel Rocket trick to work and had a dummy on top of it for testing. No biggie, but the dummy is strapped face down to the 55 gal drum they are using.

So, how do they try to ignite it? They build a ramp going up to the opening in the barrel (which is just below the dummy's own bung hole) and send an R/C car with a flare strapped to it up to the hole. The flare wouldn't go in so they would back up the car and keep trying. They really looked like they were trying to Knooger the living shit out of that dummy.

WTF, over?

Sounds like some old Army in the field shit to me!:leaving:

DJ_Critterus
04-15-2012, 8:46pm
Sounds like some old Army in the field shit to me!:leaving:

Nope. That's Navy type stuff right there.

ApexOversteer
04-15-2012, 8:49pm
Who cares about Buster, what is Kari wearing... I won't see it until I download tonight...

69camfrk
04-15-2012, 8:49pm
Nope. That's Navy type stuff right there.

Hmmmm.. The term "Butt stroked" I heard from an Army guy.:D Even though I'm AF ANG, we have Army folks in the unit. All joking aside, all of them so far that I've met, have been good shit.:seasix:

DJ_Critterus
04-15-2012, 8:56pm
Who cares about Buster, what is Kari wearing... I won't see it until I download tonight...

Tight. would be better without the jacket, but the one sweater shot standing around the scaled-down kart is decent.

Hmmmm.. The term "Butt stroked" I heard from an Army guy.:D Even though I'm AF ANG, we have Army folks in the unit. All joking aside, all of them so far that I've met, have been good shit.:seasix:

Heh Heh... Butt Stroke to the Head. Kill Kill! What Makes the grass grow green? Blood! Blood makes the grass grow green! (From bayonet training in Boot Camp).

69camfrk
04-15-2012, 8:59pm
Tight. would be better without the jacket, but the one sweater shot standing around the scaled-down kart is decent.

Heh Heh... Butt Stroke to the Head. Kill Kill! What Makes the grass grow green? Blood! Blood makes the grass grow green! (From bayonet training in Boot Camp).

:rofl:

ft laud mike
04-15-2012, 11:56pm
Whose blood? The enemies!
:cert:

mrvette
04-16-2012, 12:15am
Spill all the blood we want in the desert, water till HELL freezes over, and nothing grows....

we need another solution....total and complete domination....

islam must die....

CASE CLOSED......

TexasBulldog
04-16-2012, 12:42am

WTF, over?

lol, saw that and thought the same freaking thing.

kind of a stupid myth, several other excuses to give if you want to play with a pulse jet.

JOe

island14
04-16-2012, 6:27am
Sounds like a Wile Coyote cartoon.

http://nickshell1983.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/1-wile_e_coyote.jpg

DJ_Critterus
04-16-2012, 11:59am
Sounds like a Wile Coyote cartoon.

http://nickshell1983.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/1-wile_e_coyote.jpg

Only difference is they were trying to stick they flare up the dummy's ass.

DJ_Critterus
04-16-2012, 12:27pm
Anyone got a vid of this?

I checked and couldn't find it. You might search gay myth busters stuff, though.

DJ_Critterus
04-16-2012, 12:41pm
I'll leave that up to Omega Man. :D

Agreed. Faggotry is his area of expertise, I guess.

ApexOversteer
04-16-2012, 1:27pm
Anyone got a vid of this?

The aftershow might have something for you. I haven't watched it, I'm actually watching the episode right now.

MythBusters: The Aftershow : Videos : Discovery Channel (http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/mythbusters-combustion-chamber/)

DJ_Critterus
04-16-2012, 5:42pm
That's what happened but the side shot I remember from the show looked to wreak of faggotry.

ApexOversteer
04-16-2012, 5:48pm
That's what happened but the side shot I remember from the show looked to wreak of faggotry.

Probably some splatter from the Pirates Of The Caribbean/Bone Ball Swing myth...