PDA

View Full Version : Another funny reaction

thegreenman
06-29-2010, 7:37pm
I thought I was getting use to people reacting to seeing a Vette, after all they are pretty common in this part of Virginia. I have had many thumbs up, comments, hooting and one offer (never mind). Today's reaction made me laugh. I was cruising up to my street, some pool workers were at the house on the corner, one guy was pointing towards me and looking to his left hollering. Here I am looking around, checking my mirrors to see what is going on and then from out around the corner of the house this guy was hauling azz, looks like he was jumping hurdles and was definitely in a big hurry, WTF is going on! Both of them stopped and was staring at me as I approached my street, I gave them a wave and kept on cruising by.

Munch
06-29-2010, 7:50pm
Did you have your shirt off?

thegreenman
06-29-2010, 7:51pm
Did you have your shirt off?

If that was the case, they would have been running away from me. :D

wwomanC6
06-30-2010, 6:46am
So he came running just to get a look at your car? :lol: All I get are Petty Officers at the front gate that say "That's a nice car Chief"

I like the reactions you get, with or without the shirt! :lolsmile: :cheers:

:squirrelrun:

1TZSLO
06-30-2010, 12:24pm
All I get are Petty Officers at the front gate that say "That's a nice car Chief"
:

I always get this response from officers. how can you afford a Corvette?

wwomanC6
06-30-2010, 1:53pm

:lolsmile: :rofl: :cheers:

thegreenman
06-30-2010, 9:22pm
So he came running just to get a look at your car? :lol: All I get are Petty Officers at the front gate that say "That's a nice car Chief"

I like the reactions you get, with or without the shirt! :lolsmile: :cheers:

It must be the little hump on my hood that gets their attention, it sure isn't me. And for those of you that are local, no need to chime in and agree with me. :D

I get comments like that as a contractor also, and comments that I am getting paid to much. I always tell them it is my Air Force retirement check paying for it, that usually puts an end to it.

wwomanC6
07-01-2010, 5:26am
I get comments like that as a contractor also, and comments that I am getting paid to much. I always tell them it is my Air Force retirement check paying for it, that usually puts an end to it.

:rofl: Nice! :cheers:

AS1Gonzo
07-02-2010, 3:15pm

I get that question from all E-7 above followed by what are you doing on the side and is it legal.

lutzdog
07-27-2010, 3:17am
most people cant understand that some of us instead of buying pools, pool tables motorcycles 4 wheelers etc etc. we put it into our one and true passion.

WKMCD
07-27-2010, 5:33am
Probably just trying to figure how fast they could get the wheels off. :fingertap:

PortDawg
07-27-2010, 8:11am

Ditto...

lutzdog
07-27-2010, 6:08pm
i guess air force had to stick together on that.....i am just going to say all the drugs i sell.

thegreenman
07-27-2010, 8:16pm
i guess air force had to stick together on that.....i am just going to say all the drugs i sell.

Have you been sampling your stash? :D

lutzdog
08-05-2010, 2:20am
nah there are rules against that.:beer: