PDA

View Full Version : Thank God For The Barn

Sweet 90
04-09-2012, 10:38pm
I tell you, CF is sickening. Between the idiot nOObs and the jagoff mods, well they just plain suck. God help you if you want the slightest bit of fun or have any kind of spirited conversation in that shit hole. Rant over:confused5:

Taurus
04-09-2012, 10:41pm
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/mtm21.png

Sweet 90
04-09-2012, 10:53pm
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/mtm21.png

Thank God, er I mean thank TMT we agree.:D

Frizlefrak
04-10-2012, 12:28am
Yep, same heavy handed shit they're famous for.

WW7
04-10-2012, 6:03am
Yea, Sweets I saw where HP told you to get back on topic or he would lock the thread.. It use to take more then one comment to get him threatening to lock, but I guess he's getting old and miserable and has lost all sense of fun.. He should move on to another site, maybe one that caters to Geriatrics.....:D..WW

Frizlefrak
04-10-2012, 9:18am
He sounds constipated. Perhaps some fiber would make him less prone to lock threads. :lol:

DukeAllen
04-10-2012, 9:20am
I think he's secretly a C6 owner:kick:

C4fan
04-10-2012, 9:28am
I'm sure Hitler started out as a nice guy who didn't mind a good debate or joke. But the power got to him too.:madcloud:

Frizlefrak
04-10-2012, 9:39am
God help us if any of us ever winds up in lockdown with HP as the guard. :eek:

DukeAllen
04-10-2012, 9:47am

You're ok until you notice he has BOTH hands on your shoulders during the cavity search:leaving:

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 10:03am
Yea, Sweets I saw where HP told you to get back on topic or he would lock the thread.. It use to take more then one comment to get him threatening to lock, but I guess he's getting old and miserable and has lost all sense of fun.. He should move on to another site, maybe one that caters to Geriatrics.....:D..WW
You're right Wayne. Pete and I were just having a little fun and so was the OP, nothing even close to getting out of hand until the CF God brought down his mighty hammer, er I mean mouse:seasix:

Being caught by Arkansas Bobby would be a cake walk considering what HP would do to us:D
You're ok until you notice he has BOTH hands on your shoulders during the cavity search:leaving:
:rofl::rofl: Oh Damn!!

Frizlefrak
04-10-2012, 7:41pm

:rofl::rofl: It's the grin on his face that would be the icing on that cake.

Being caught by Arkansas Bobby would be a cake walk considering what HP would do to us:D

:iagree: At least Arkansas Bobby would feed you some 'Possum and taters and give you a jug of 'Shine to drink while you're in lockdown.

PLRX
04-10-2012, 8:19pm

:rofl:

Friz, you drank and energy drink and let your imagination loose. Chill dude or you will start imagining Crocs driving your Fiero.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/plrx/COOL/CrocamongaRockStar1.gif

C4fan
04-10-2012, 8:27pm
Holy crap, I just had a convulsion. :rofl:

Frizlefrak
04-10-2012, 8:31pm
Holy crap, I just had a convulsion. :rofl:

:iagree: Thanks for the seizure. :yesnod:

mike100
04-10-2012, 9:50pm
Note to self: Be nice to Pete or forever live on as a photoshop revenge...

PLRX
04-10-2012, 10:15pm
Note to self: Be nice to Pete or forever live on as a photoshop revenge...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/plrx/COOL/Mister%20T/MrTTeddyBear.jpg

Vette Daddy
04-10-2012, 10:34pm
This chit is way too funny. Glad to be back though. Lately, everytime I try to logon, it times out. Am I the only one???

Iron Chef
04-10-2012, 10:43pm
Bushrod a moderator.

Just... :rofl:

mike100
04-10-2012, 10:44pm
^^^ working good for me. It's the registry that has a fast time out. I type a long ass PM and have to copy the text becuae I typed slow and have to login again. no probs here...but of course with the infantile subject matter- not typing very long PM's lol.

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 10:53pm
Bushrod a moderator.

Just... :rofl:

:iagree:
And he's singlehandedly ruined CF C4 Gen. :seasix:

Iron Chef
04-10-2012, 10:54pm

Tell your friends to come over here. You know how strict I am. :rofl:

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 11:04pm

They are all mostly here now, at least the ones we want. Maybe we could nvite HP, just so you could ban his dumb ass:seasix:

PLRX
04-10-2012, 11:09pm

I think they/we are what we are. The others wont make it here a week. We had one that crossed over, tried to be funny, he was never funny and I got no idea what ever happened to him.

We wanted CM/Leroy to admit he was trolling and posting threads for self attack, he went into "invisible mode" and never surfaced. I also would like Mr. T to come over for us to ask him about all his bull-shit threads, posts, 7 marriages and stories.

Iron Chef
04-10-2012, 11:11pm
They are all mostly here now, at least the ones we want. Maybe we could nvite HP, just so you could ban his dumb ass:seasix:

You know, banning is so very bourgeoisie. I prefer to let people come into our humble abode and twist in the wind while our esteemed members give back all the shit that they dished out to them in the past. :D

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 11:14pm
I think they/we are what we are. The others wont make it here a week.
:iagree:100% mainly because Bryan beats and threatens us constantly, but we love him:D

PLRX
04-10-2012, 11:14pm
You know, banning is so very bourgeoisie. I prefer to let people come into our humble abode and twist in the wind while our esteemed members give back all the shit that they dished out to them in the past. :D

I think it will always be worth on banning Joe C0ck Urine Stream. I would ban that MOFO out of facebook and google if I could.

Did he ever complaint to you about him not becoming a Barn C4 moderator? He complained to the CF about us bashing him here.:rofl:

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 11:15pm

I can live with that:cert:

PLRX
04-10-2012, 11:15pm
:iagree:100% mainly because Bryan beats and threatens us constantly, but we love him:D

Yes, Bryan told me to stop bashing Joe Urine Stream, I didnt stop and Bryan gave me a warning but no points were taken. :rofl:

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 11:17pm

I think it will always be worth on banning Joe **** Urine Stream. I would ban that MOFO out of facebook and google if I could.

:rofl::rofl:Amen to that Pete

Iron Chef
04-10-2012, 11:22pm
Did he ever complaint to you about him not becoming a Barn C4 moderator? He complained to the CF about us bashing him here.:rofl:

He never did. Then again, members don't ask to become mods. They're invited.

Sweet 90
04-10-2012, 11:27pm

Well I guess us C4 degenerates will have a long wait for that to happen:rofl:

Iron Chef
04-10-2012, 11:44pm
Well I guess us C4 degenerates will have a long wait for that to happen:rofl:

Perhaps...but we still love ya. :cert:

Frizlefrak
04-10-2012, 11:58pm

:iagree: I find it more gratifying to have them wander in here and let nature take it's course. Joe Urinestream and Crocamonga are two prime examples of online Darwinism at work. :yesnod:

Frizlefrak
04-11-2012, 12:04am

:iagree: Serious. :iagree:

Not even two years ago, C4 Gen was an absolute blast. We had a tight knit, fun group of friends on there (most of which found their way here) that kept everybody in stitches....AND....we always came to the aid of anyone needing help with their Vette.

Most, if not all, of the comaraderie there is gone. All of it due to heavy handed moderating. The latest example (the mice thread) was going great, and the OP was having fun with it too....but God forbid we get 2% off topic before Robocop busts out the handcuffs....

Any wonder we all call The Barn home now? :yesnod:

PLRX
04-11-2012, 1:05am
:iagree: I find it more gratifying to have them wander in here and let nature take it's course. Joe Urinestream and Crocamonga are two prime examples of online Darwinism at work. :yesnod:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do I still have any friends here?

five-oh
04-11-2012, 6:58am
:iagree: At least Arkansas Bobby would feed you some 'Possum and taters and give you a jug of 'Shine to drink while you're in lockdown.

At least I'm remembered when I don't wander around here much.... And Friz, for you and Sweets, I'd do better than 'possum. I'd break out the 'coon supper....:D

Sweet 90
04-11-2012, 9:25am
At least I'm remembered when I don't wander around here much.... And Friz, for you and Sweets, I'd do better than 'possum. I'd break out the 'coon supper....:D

Bobby, you're a damn gourmet now:D

Frizlefrak
04-11-2012, 9:30am
Bobby, you're a damn gourmet now:D

He'll have his own reality show on Food Network next. "Down Home Vittles starring Arkansas Bobby."

Taped live in front of a studio audience inside County Lockup.

Sweet 90
04-11-2012, 9:36am
He'll have his own reality show on Food Network next. "Down Home Vittles starring Arkansas Bobby."

Taped live in front of a studio audience inside County Lockup.

Well Friz, it sounds better than half of these so called "Reality Shows" that air now:seasix:

Iron Chef
04-11-2012, 10:23am
Any wonder we all call The Barn home now? :yesnod:

Actually, I'm not really surprised at all. :D

Ch@0s
04-11-2012, 11:49am
He sounds constipated. Perhaps some fiber would make him less prone to lock threads. :lol:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jco/lowres/jcon3611l.jpg

Ch@0s
04-11-2012, 11:59am
You should envite me so I can ban Taurus.. He's a bully you know.. :lol:

C4fan
04-11-2012, 12:52pm

Huh oh, now you've gone and done it.:waiting:

Taurus
04-11-2012, 1:13pm

That's Mr. Taurus to you...........................:D

WW7
04-11-2012, 4:26pm

Yea, Taurus scares the crap out of me.. He is a Bully...:beatup:......WW

Taurus
04-11-2012, 4:54pm
Yea, Taurus scares the crap out of me.. He is a Bully...:beatup:......WW

Where's the love guys? I feel it's time for my alter ego to come out.:issues:

DukeAllen
04-11-2012, 5:17pm
Where's the love guys? I feel it's time for my alter ego to come out.:issues:

A Mercury Sable?:confused5:

Taurus
04-11-2012, 6:37pm

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/friday_gif_collection_18.gif

DukeAllen
04-11-2012, 6:41pm
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/friday_gif_collection_18.gif

Have you ever seen such cruelty?:yesnod:
Blazing Saddles . - Fun Facts and Information (http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Movies/Blazing-Saddles-1348.html)

C4fan
04-11-2012, 7:36pm

Hey, I had a third grade teacher I wanted to do that to.:lol:

Frizlefrak
04-11-2012, 9:06pm

:lolsmile: :lolsmile:

Iron Chef
04-11-2012, 10:01pm
There's something so very wrong about you guys... :willy:

Taurus
04-11-2012, 10:09pm

Oh, it gets worse, so very, very worse.............

PLRX
04-11-2012, 10:21pm

Read the first three insanity threads already locked due to high post volume. :rofl:

Frizlefrak
04-11-2012, 10:40pm

Oh, it gets worse, so very, very worse.............

:iagree: You haven't even scratched the surface. Our depravity is legendary....:yesnod:

Taurus
04-11-2012, 10:52pm
Shoot, we've even been thrown out of the Subie forum. That Hokie gets us in more trouble...........

But that's what you get when you throw a dog, a cat, a rat, an owl, a road pirate, a John Denver loving Union dupe and a deity in the same forum.

Some thing's got to give.

Frizlefrak
04-11-2012, 10:58pm
Shoot, we've even been thrown out of the Subie forum. That Hokie gets us in more trouble...........

But that's what you get when you throw a dog, a cat, a rat, an owl, a road pirate, a John Denver loving Union dupe and a deity in the same forum.

:iagree: We are the chance collision of a collection of very, very twisted personas united for a common purpose:

We're just not quite sure what that purpose is yet. :lol:

DukeAllen
04-11-2012, 11:11pm
:iagree: We are the chance collision of a collection of very, very twisted personas united for a common purpose:

I'm just follow you kooks to eat the troll scraps:D:bread:

C4fan
04-11-2012, 11:19pm

Don't let the heckling banter fool you though, we are a sharp, intelligent, skilled,,,,, er ah what were we talking about.

Taurus
04-11-2012, 11:19pm

Kind of like nuclear fusion is the results of a chance collision of sub-atomic particles, results are about the same.

Taurus
04-11-2012, 11:22pm
Don't let the heckling banter fool you though, we are a sharp, intelligent, skilled,,,,, er ah what were we talking about.

Sarcasm?:toetap:

Really, was that sarcasm, I can't tell anymore.........

C4fan
04-11-2012, 11:29pm

I only speak the truth, I just don't always know if it's real or fantasy.:confused5:

Taurus
04-11-2012, 11:32pm
I only speak the truth, I just don't always know if it's real or fantasy.:confused5:

So if I understand what you're saying, oh.. wait...huh?

C4fan
04-11-2012, 11:54pm
So if I understand what you're saying, oh.. wait...huh?

Damn, you read me like a book.:D

Sweet 90
04-12-2012, 12:17am

Nor can one clown that seems to always show up:D

PLRX
04-12-2012, 12:26am
Nor can one clown that seems to always show up:D

Yeah payaso is like a bad phone call. You know they exist and they come when you least expect it.

Sweet 90
04-12-2012, 12:37am
Yeah payaso is like a bad phone call. You know they exist and they come when you least expect it.

Especially when they think we like them or GAF:lol:

WW7
04-12-2012, 6:29am

Good one Bill...I just spit coffee on the keyboard and almost wet my pants.....again...:leaving:..WW

But that's what you get when you throw a dog, a cat, a rat, an owl, a road pirate, a John Denver loving Union dupe and a deity in the same forum. .

A "Union Dupe" ...really?..Believe it or not TMT, there are companys out there that need a Union to keep them doing things right for there employees. I couldn't imagine what UPS would have tried doing to us without a Union.. Hell , then may of tried cutting back our lunch from an hour to 45 minites , or cut out one of our half hour breaks..The worst would have been taking away one of my 8 weeks paid vacations...Without a Union they may even have the ability to fire someone someday.....Sorry TMT , we need Unions....:D..WW

five-oh
04-12-2012, 6:49am

Thank you, Mr. Mercury Sable, for the inclusion in the slightly dysfunctional family.....:seasix:

Now- Go make it snow in the cat's neighborhood. He deserves to have his driving season cut down to two weeks this years because of his continual trips to Mexico. I've yet to recieve an invite, and I haven't saw anyone else get one yet, either....:lol:

Taurus
04-12-2012, 8:43am
Good one Bill...I just spit coffee on the keyboard and almost wet my pants.....again...:leaving:..WW

A "Union Dupe" ...really?..Believe it or not TMT, there are companys out there that need a Union to keep them doing things right for there employees. I couldn't imagine what UPS would have tried doing to us without a Union.. Hell , then may of tried cutting back our lunch from an hour to 45 minites , or cut out one of our half hour breaks..The worst would have been taking away one of my 8 weeks paid vacations...Without a Union they may even have the ability to fire someone someday.....Sorry TMT , we need Unions....:D..WW

Sorry, no disrespect intended but we don't need Unions. What we need are jobs here at home because our workforce is competitive and our companies can compete on the global market. We don't need Unions to regulate breaks, there are labor laws to do that and the folks at the Human Services Dept will do it without charging dues. Unions drive up prices by giving excessive benefits. If a company needs to pull back it is usually to protect profits for investors, it's called free enterprise.

But hey, I love JD..........:D

Sweet 90
04-12-2012, 11:03am
Sorry, no disrespect intended but we don't need Unions. .................
I may be older, but did I detect a little sarcasm?:D

C4fan
04-12-2012, 11:17am
I may be older, but did I detect a little sarcasm?:D

Yeah Jim, it's kinda like old ladies and perfume. The senses start to get dull so you have to spread it on a little thicker.

PLRX
04-12-2012, 11:33am
Especially when they think we like them or GAF:lol:

WW7
04-12-2012, 7:45pm
Sorry, no disrespect intended but we don't need Unions. What we need are jobs here at home because our workforce is competitive and our companies can compete on the global market. We don't need Unions to regulate breaks, there are labor laws to do that and the folks at the Human Services Dept will do it without charging dues. Unions drive up prices by giving excessive benefits. If a company needs to pull back it is usually to protect profits for investors, it's called free enterprise.

But hey, I love JD..........:D

Well, if you Love JD I guess I can live with your opinion of Unions....:D..WW

Frizlefrak
04-12-2012, 7:51pm
Well, if you Love JD I guess I can live with your opinion of Unions....:D..WW

Oh crap.....I feel a parody coming on...... :eek:

WW7
04-12-2012, 7:53pm

Why doesn't this surprise me.....:rofl:....WW

PLRX
04-12-2012, 8:06pm

yeah, I thought we put JD to sleep....I guess not.

WW7
04-12-2012, 8:22pm

Put JD to sleep???? Would you put Hendricks to sleep, or Sinatra to sleep...Pete, the greats are never put to sleep....Well maybe Davy Jones should sleep...:leaving:....WW

Frizlefrak
04-12-2012, 8:28pm

Yeah, we did.....guess I'll refrain. ;)

PLRX
04-12-2012, 8:30pm
Put JD to sleep???? Would you put Hendricks to sleep, or Sinatra to sleep...Pete, the greats are never put to sleep....Well maybe Davy Jones should sleep...:leaving:....WW

You are correct. Crocs dont sleep either:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
04-12-2012, 8:31pm

Davey Jones? Isn't that where JD took a header in his plane? Some bay or lake?

WW7
04-12-2012, 8:35pm
Davey Jones? Isn't that where JD took a header in his plane? Some bay or lake?

Show some respect Bunky.... Were talking about a legend here....:slap:..WW

Ch@0s
04-12-2012, 8:37pm

Aren't they already "asleep"? :leaving:

WW7
04-12-2012, 8:39pm
Aren't they already "asleep"? :leaving:

Just resting.....:D...WW

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
04-12-2012, 8:44pm
Show some respect Bunky.... Were talking about a legend here....:slap:..WW

Actually I liked most of his early stuff! (Annie's Song, etc).

OK, so is that where he respectfully took a header with his plane?

WW7
04-12-2012, 8:50pm

Yes it is..His plane went down right off shore....WW

Taurus
04-12-2012, 8:52pm

He's just sleeping with the fishes...........the fishes are probably sleeping now too:leaving:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg117/81vette4me/Underwater_scene2.jpg

WW7
04-12-2012, 8:53pm
Ok, now I need to go have a Corona....WW

Taurus
04-12-2012, 8:54pm

Well go crack open a cold one and rack up some "Thank God I'm A Country Boy" and enjoy:seasix:

PLRX
04-12-2012, 9:08pm

Dude, you are more than good-to-go :cert::cert:

http://arnold2012.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/girls_drinking_corona-75142335_std.jpg

Frizlefrak
04-13-2012, 1:17am
I've had four Blue Moons, and I have to admit, Country Roads is starting to sound good. I need to stop drinking. It's bad for me. :lol:

Sweet 90
04-13-2012, 9:15am
I've had four Blue Moons, and I have to admit, Country Roads is starting to sound good. I need to stop drinking. It's bad for me. :lol:

Thank God you didn't have 5 as you would have started dancing and playing air guitar to Country Roads.:D