PDA

View Full Version : By The End Of The Week

Sweet 90
04-09-2012, 11:12am
The street sweepers will have finished picking up the "Texas Gravel" and all of the sand that Friz sent,:D then the mighty 90 will be free to roam the Hi-ways and Bi-ways once again. Guess I'll begin to stock up on my heat wave pics for you know who;):Jeff '79:

Frizlefrak
04-09-2012, 11:15am
Congrats on your impending emergence from hibernation Sweets.... :cert:

Sweet 90
04-09-2012, 11:18am
Congrats on your impending emergence from hibernation Sweets.... :cert:

Thanks my Texan Brutha. You know the heat wave jokes mentioned above weren't meant for you .......... Right?:D

Frizlefrak
04-09-2012, 11:24am
Thanks my Texan Brutha. You know the heat wave jokes mentioned above weren't meant for you .......... Right?:D

Never thought they were.....:D

Here's a little tune for you my Northern brutha....

The Doors Waiting For The Sun - YouTube

Sweet 90
04-09-2012, 11:33am
And my back at you. My favourite Texan, next to you of course:D
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand the Weather - YouTube

C4fan
04-09-2012, 1:18pm
The street sweepers will have finished picking up the "Texas Gravel" and all of the sand that Friz sent,:D then the mighty 90 will be free to roam the Hi-ways and Bi-ways once again. Guess I'll begin to stock up on my heat wave pics for you know who;):Jeff '79:

If it's gravel it musta come from somewhere other than OK. We only dish out red dirt.:D Are you going to just take short drives or are you going to take one long cruise for you 3 day driving season?:lol:

Sweet 90
04-09-2012, 1:24pm
If it's gravel it musta come from somewhere other than OK. We only dish out red dirt.:D Are you going to just take short drives or are you going to take one long cruise for you 3 day driving season?:lol:

Us Canucks never forget Bill. Oh by the way, is the clutch that pedal thingy on the far left??:D