PDA

View Full Version : IDIOSYNCRASIES...

...Whitepower...
03-30-2012, 12:13pm
I refuse to eat bruised fruit.. It's a mental thing.

My wife will buy strawberries for example and i will go through the entire cartoon looking for one that is not bruised to eat. More often than not i end up not having any strawberries..

What's one of your more random/odd ones?

simpleman68
03-30-2012, 12:20pm
I clean at the same time as I'm cooking, doing construction, working on cars etc.
Maybe it's not that odd, but I don't see anybody as particular as I am about it.

By the time dinner is done, I've already rinsed every pot, dish and glass I'm not using for the meal.
I can't stand looking forward to the mess when I'm done eating or working.
Scott

kingpin
03-30-2012, 12:38pm

My wife will buy strawberries for example and i will go through the entire cartoon looking for one that is not bruised to eat. More often than not i end up not having any strawberries..

I'm the same with women. :yesnod:

kingpin
03-30-2012, 12:40pm
If I'm giving someone a business card or have things that are in some sort of order I always have to take the first one first.
Otherwise I feel bad for that inanimate object(:sadangel:) like I am hurting it's feelings.

:leaving:

lspencer534
03-30-2012, 12:41pm
I'm the same with women. :yesnod:

You and me both! I can't stand bruised puzzy...and don't even get me started on stinky puzzy.

Jobaka
03-30-2012, 12:46pm
Not mine, but I knew a guy who would not eat broken potato chips.

8Up
03-30-2012, 12:59pm
I hate it when people drive across parking lots not down the lanes. even if it is 2 in the morning and the thing is empty, I still drive in the lanes.

onedef92
03-30-2012, 1:02pm
I won't answer the phone if I just poured a bowl of cereal. I absolutely abhor soggy cereal. :nono:

kingpin
03-30-2012, 1:05pm
I won't answer the phone if I just poured a bowl of cereal. I absolutely abhor soggy cereal. :nono:

I also abhor people who use words like abhor instead of simple words like hate or dislike. :D :D :D

onedef92
03-30-2012, 1:05pm

Kellogg's Product 19 is my all-time fav, but it's the worst when it's soggy.

My local Kroger stores have stopped stocking it, but I think Wal-Mart and Target still carry it. Think I'll get a box tomorrow (and shit).

onedef92
03-30-2012, 1:06pm
I also abhor people who use words like abhor instead of simple words like hate or dislike. :D :D :D

:D Least I didn't misspell it this time. :leaving:

simpleman68
03-30-2012, 1:10pm

You might like this cereal better. :D
Scott

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/kellogg_s_special_k.jpg

...Whitepower...
03-30-2012, 1:13pm
I hate it when people drive across parking lots not down the lanes. even if it is 2 in the morning and the thing is empty, I still drive in the lanes.

More often than not i do the same thing but with me its becasue i am affraid of picking up something in my tire.

There is more debris between the paking spaces than if you were to drive down the main lanes becasue that stuff gets pushed aside due to the traffic.

8Up
03-30-2012, 1:28pm
More often than not i do the same thing but with me its becasue i am affraid of picking up something in my tire.

There is more debris between the paking spaces than if you were to drive down the main lanes becasue that stuff gets pushed aside due to the traffic.

Glad I'm not the only one. But I didnt think of the debris theory. Looks like I wont be changing my habits now that I know this.:seasix:

navyndi2
03-30-2012, 1:31pm
I hate half empy cans of soda left around the house, lights left on when the room is empty, and when people walk into my office at work and start to help themselves to anything without asking or saying hello.
:cheers:

Butterfly71
03-30-2012, 1:37pm
My cash needs to face the same direction and in order from lowest bill to highest bill.

...Whitepower...
03-30-2012, 1:39pm
Glad I'm not the only one. But I didnt think of the debris theory. Looks like I wont be changing my habits now that I know this.:seasix:

Not a proven fact, just my logic for doing the same thing.. :D

lspencer534
03-30-2012, 1:50pm
My cash needs to face the same direction and in order from lowest bill to highest bill.

That indicates your respect for money. Sirus.

Chris Fowler
03-30-2012, 1:52pm
Right there with you

onedef92
03-30-2012, 1:54pm

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/autumnATTACK/sigmund.jpg

"Sehr, sehr interessant und (scheiße)."

"Velly, velly intweschtwing, (und shit)."

Butterfly71
03-30-2012, 2:01pm
That indicates your respect for money. Sirus.

Hmmm, interesting. That would make sense.

Here's another one:

I don't eat leftover meat

onedef92
03-30-2012, 2:02pm

Here's another one:

Fellas note to selves: No sloppy seconds for Shannon. :lol:

VatorMan
03-30-2012, 2:04pm

:iagree:I was just about to post I'm not weird, but then I read this. :lol:

Butterfly71
03-30-2012, 2:07pm
:iagree:I was just about to post I'm not weird, but then I read this. :lol:

I also keep my change separate in a change purse.

And you guys...........

mtp
03-30-2012, 2:11pm

It is all singles

VatorMan
03-30-2012, 2:17pm
It is all singles

{snicker}

onedef92
03-30-2012, 2:18pm
{snicker}

Another telling Freudian slip (and shit).

lspencer534
03-30-2012, 2:20pm

Here's another one:

It's a fact that it indicates your respect for money. Related to this is a way to save money: Keep a fifty dollar bill in your wallet instead of twenties, tens, and fives. You're much more reluctant to break the fifty.

Oh! I'll bet that you know how much money is in your wallet at any given time (within a few dollars).

Blademaker
03-30-2012, 2:24pm

Ditto when I have some.
What is this "Cash" ye speak of?

kingpin
03-30-2012, 2:29pm
I also keep my change separate in a change purse.

And you guys...........

Heads all the same way.
Change in a different pocket.

If I'm carrying large amounts of money it gets split up into thousand dollar increments and goes in to the change pocket. I dump all the change first so I don't have to reach in to that pocket and take a chance of losing money.

Butterfly71
03-30-2012, 2:33pm
It's a fact that it indicates your respect for money. Related to this is a way to save money: Keep a fifty dollar bill in your wallet instead of twenties, tens, and fives. You're much more reluctant to break the fifty.

Oh! I'll bet that you know how much money is in your wallet at any given time (within a few dollars).

I do always know what's in my wallet mostly because it always has a specific purpose. I know what I'm planning on spending it on and how much I expect to pay.

I'm very picky and have a system I use for placing a value on an item.

I don't do the larger bill in the wallet only because my savings $$ are taken out of my paycheck and put directly into the savings account so I never see it. And there is a plan for what I want to use savings for. A priority "want" list if you will.

...Whitepower...
03-30-2012, 2:40pm
Hey guys... If we all do the same shit with our money in our wallet, ITS NOT AN IDIOSYNCRACY but rather an accepted and common practice.

:kick:

VatorMan
03-30-2012, 2:47pm
Hey guys... If we all do the same shit with our money in our wallet, ITS NOT AN IDIOSYNCRACY but rather an accepted and common practice.

:kick:

Well, I don't buy rotten fruit-so your item is a common practice too. Biotch.

xXBUDXx
03-30-2012, 3:08pm
Not mine, but I knew a guy who would not eat broken potato chips.

I knew a girl that would bite the corners off doritos because "they may poke her in the throat and kill her".

The look on her face was priceless when I explained that her parctice of doing so, doubled the amount of corners on each chip. :rofl::rofl:

boracayjohnny
04-02-2012, 7:40pm

I'm very familiar with what you're saying and I'm normally a picky eater. Now, look at my location and imagine the "Happy Thoughts" I go through to eat here. :D

I knew a girl that would bite the corners off doritos because "they may poke her in the throat and kill her".

The look on her face was priceless when I explained that her parctice of doing so, doubled the amount of corners on each chip. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: