PDA

View Full Version : "Ain't That a Mutha?" Police say Mother's punishment got out of hand

onedef92
03-30-2012, 10:37am
Police: Mother's punishment got out of hand

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 5:51 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 28, 2012 5:51 PM EDT

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A Louisville mother is facing charges after police said a punishment got out of hand.

Police said Ashleigh Wheatley was arrested after she struck her child on the left buttock causing severe bruising.

Wheatley was charged with third degree criminal abuse of a child under 12.

Child protective services were notified. Wheatley admitted she struck the child.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/onedef92/17279354_BG1.jpg

onedef92
03-30-2012, 10:37am
Thousands of years of history taught us spanking does indeed work.

Then mofo's started listening to Dr. Spock and Dr. Phil and their kind (and shit) and we now have kids killing kids in school, teen pregnancy is out of control, and parents have to endure smart-assed, drug/alcohol-addicted children because they know all they have to do is call CPS.

People, there's a line between child abuse and discipline. I had whelps left on me more than once from the whoopings I got, but I learned a swift lesson on what was and wasn't expected of me and the offending action wasn't continually repeated.

Teachers were allowed to spank and if you complained, to your parents, you normally got spanked again. And for each of you saying, "Oh, all I have to do is talk to my kids", I promise you, your friends (and family) are calling your kids brats (and worse) behind your back.

Just because you don't see it as a problem doesn't mean society is going to tolerate their behavior forever. Or, as my Dad used to say, "a hard head = a soft ass every time."

Blademaker
03-30-2012, 10:46am
People, there's a line between child abuse and discipline. I had welts left on me more than once from the whoopings I got, but I learned a swift lesson on what was and wasn't expected of me and the offending action wasn't continually repeated.

Sorry....just bustin' your spellin' chops. Whelps = young puppies.
:D No offense intended.
FWIW, I got the same treatment from my parents and learned greatly from the experience.

Just because you don't see it as a problem doesn't mean society is going to tolerate their behavior forever. Or as my Dad used to say, "a hard head = a soft ass."

Your Dad, a wise man.......:seasix:

onedef92
03-30-2012, 10:50am
No offense intended.

None taken. Them nappy Kentucky roots run deep.

Blademaker
03-30-2012, 10:52am
No offense intended.

None taken. Them nappy Kentucky roots run deep.

:seasix:

Butterfly71
03-30-2012, 10:57am
Agreed Julian